Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,401 members, 7,971,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:26 AM

Would Have Been More Attractedhermes If He Had Been At My House – Disqualified H - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Would Have Been More Attractedhermes If He Had Been At My House – Disqualified H (158 Views)

Patienceyisa: Don't Eat Cucumber In My House Without Asking Me First - Actress / Disqualified & Evicted BBNaija Housemates Visit Heritage Bank (Photos) / Disqualified BBNaija Housemate, Khloe Arrives Nigeria All Smiles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would Have Been More Attractedhermes If He Had Been At My House – Disqualified H by uchebest20(m): 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2022

I would have been more attracted to Hermes if he had been at my house – Disqualified Housemate, Beauty

Beauty Tukura, a disqualified Big Brother Naija Level Up housemate, said that if Hermes and Groovy had been living together, she would have been more drawn to him.

During an interview with Victoria Eze, also known as Miz Vick on the Unlocked programme, the former beauty queen made this admission.

She remarked that although though it would seem irrational, if she had been in the same house as Hermes, she most likely would have chosen him.

Her words are:

“I think I would have been drawn to Hermes more than Groovy if he had been in my house. And that’s the insane part.

She went on to explain why she had trouble believing Groovy when he said that Chomzy had come up behind him in the party area and wrapped her arms around his neck.
https://metastar.com.ng/i-would-have-been-more-drawn-to-hermes-if-he-had-been-at-my-house-disqualified-housemate-beauty/

(1) (Reply)

Iyanaya Performed His Latest Single Ft Davido And Kizz Daniel At Cubana Club / Mc Man Must Laugh Concept: Review's A Hot And Very Funny Video Clip / 'oleku' Crooner,ice Prince Arrested For Allegedly Abducting Police Officer (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.