Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections (45107 Views)

Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win / Atiku Campaign Spokesman, Bwala Accidentally Says PDP Won’t Win 2023 Presidency / Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Exceed15: 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Oh BAT forgot too soon nemesis is catching up on him. He said more defaming and derogatory things against GEJ .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Kaysalas(m): 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
Zeezenho:

Oga your lies and conspiracies we know about them you think we gonna keep quiet about what happened you guys and your leaders never felt any remorse that's why this idiot have the guts to mention such an abominable act even bold to rub it on our face. We will never forget.
Oh shut up and have objective elders around you school you. I condemned him already and had to correct was it you or someone else who brought Yoruba Muslim into the mix
Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by GoodLife4live: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
Prinxzona10:

You're a lunatic and insignificantly foolish buh I just want to make something very clear to you morons here..
Stop painting Yorubas in a bad light just because you were been paid a token to destroy future and that of your children via by supporting an old sick selfish wicked and corrupt man.
Secondly,you miscreants can insults,abuse and curse others and when people reiterate with the same vibe,you guys starts lamenting,ranting like a dying horse...
Thirdly,since your Igbophobia via ethnic cards are failing you urchins and the only strategy remains is to threaten the Igbos in South West especially in Lagos,I want to genuine and categorically lead you to some vital secrets you need to know before 2023 comes..
People especially the Nigerian youths not only Igbos are also planning and strategizing against all your evil devices and this time,it will be an eye for an eye.
Many people are aware of Tinubu plots of using thugs,tauts and agberos like you buh remember to pray and give your only land property you've got to your kids via the inherited landed property from your great grand father because you ain't coming back home alive that day since you guys have sworn to be evil,since you guys have sworn to keep killing Nigerian's future and destinies because of tribal,religious sentiments coupled with selfish interest of financial inducements.
Abobi,men will make lives very miserable for any Tinubu urchins that would want to try his luck doing election,take this to the bank and this is a very top secret i'm telling you now...
Come out for trouble and be ready to become an ADC to Abacha in the aftermath....
Besides,those selfish corrupt entities you wanna stick your foolish life to,ain't aware of your existence and peradventure fights or war break up,them and their families would be the first to fly to a safer place,leaving you mentally demented slaves to your silly fates....
NB: I wouldn't stoop too low to engage any of Tinubu's urchins because you apes disgusts and irirtates sane people so very much,so I wouldn't brighten your frustrated day with a feedback..
I rest my case... Gracias!

Sifia pains from a lunatic slowpoke from barren land.....

Advise your ipob members to stop cyber bullying... threatening others for having contrary opinion/choice ... Dis is democracy system....we are not in any civil war....

I am a tinubu fan... And I will only dishout confirmed reports about Tinubu and obi .....

In your gibberish quote , you typed

,I want to genuine and categorically lead you to some vital secrets you need to know before 2023 comes..
People especially igbo youths are also planning and strategizing against all your evil devices and this time,it will be an eye for an eye.

Meant you are planing to bring in UGM To southwest ?...

The only place that's not safe in southern nigeria is Southeast ... Through your ipob deadly campaign/ hateful methods....

Obi campaign team has hired ipob mercinaries to pitch nigerians against each other..

We know what you ipobian are capable of ... You diot ipobian from sadeast planted the Catholic Church inec scenerio in ijeshatedo...
Did same thing at inec office that tinubu sent thugs not to let register for pvc in other to paint tinubu bad...

Infact you guy are not good at the job .But unfortunately you are able to brainwashed minority ethinicies and majority Christians through your gladash/ cuny campaign against the person of ASIWAJU

My advice ....
Stop dis your hateful campaign and the threatening of other nigerians whom has contrary opinion... What ever hate/ madness you want to bring to the campaign , don't do it physically in south West...nyake it to the east for peacefull election...

I pray that , the best candidate will win... Goodluck to all aspirants...

I stand with jagaban....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Tinububalls: 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
Zeezenho:

We are rugged people we survived civil war survived buhari and you think we can't deal with that shaky shaky emilokan.you must be dreaming .

Any ways he will not win so chill.
IBB QUOTE COMES TO MIND.
Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Prinxzona10: 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kaysalas:

Let me tell you this; in Yoruba land, we don't see ourselves as Christians or Muslims first but Yoruba first.
To your point, I used to think that way too until I met some Hausa men slugging it out with some Igbo dudes on how they from the NW will support TINUBU's ambitions.

Abobi,you met nadda or I should also narrate my stories of what transpired between me and some people because my stories favors Peter Obi and painted Tinubu on a very deadly wrong part buh I wouldn't use such tactics here.
Listen,I'm the last person someone will play some mind games with and if I should give you my time,you would denounce that Tinubu immediately (though I happeneED to likeD Tinubu then because of his political sagaciousness buh when I found out that he signified everything evil,I immediately emancipated myself from such mental slavery,I instantly took an anti Stockholm syndrome disease medicines hence I do see all their manipulative games via the politicians to keep on subjugating the Nigerian masses)..
See,stop disgracing yourself and trying to sound woke because you cannot support Tinubu and remain different from his slavery urchins here or do I've to show you the pictures or messages from your muric before the APC primaries where he said that Yoruba Muslims ain't gonna vote for any Yoruba Christian eeh? Or are you in the moon when all these Tinubu's urchins(mostly Yoruba Muslims) were attacking,abusing and cursing Yemi Osibanjo,just because he wanted to exercise his fundamental right as a Nigerian citizen,supposedly been the first refusal because of his position even eeh?..
So after the same Yoruba Muslims here fought and attacked Yemi Osibanjo,the vice president and a Christian pastor for that matter vigorously (very horrible and pathetic) and Tinubu later won,you then come with your cunningly deceitful format that Yoruba Christians and Yoruba Muslims are one eeh?..
If such people would place an imported religion ahead of their culture(tribe),then we have a very serious problem and from their utterances here,there's nothing different from Yoruba Muslims and their Northern counterparts,just that they are in a Southern part of the country where Christian are in the Majority..
Lastly,I always sees through all these Tinubu's desperate gimmicks though it worked in 2014/2015 buh in this 2022/2023,it would never work and the atmosphere ought to be telling you that there's fire on the mountain buh hopefully you gonna see that when the campaign starts properly...
I support good or right not evil or wrong just because I stands to benefit temporary from such evil and again,because my conscience is still alive...
My word is always enough for the wise sir...
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Tinububalls: 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kaysalas:

Guy, pull this down and apologize. It's very wrong. I be Yoruba but this is really bad, delete it and apologize ASAP
Guy no be today we don dey see am.
Free the guy joor we are used to it.
It makes us stronger.
Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by zarathustra(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
Issue Based Campaign: I Agree with Tinubu - Obi

The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Mr. Peter Obi, has thrown his weight behind the call by Sen. Ahmed Bola Tinubu for the campaign, whenever it starts, to be based on issues and not personality. Obi was reacting to the call by Tinubu, through his campaign organization, for the candidates and their supporters to base their electioneering on issues that would, in their words, “advance the growth, progress and stability of Nigeria”.

A statement signed by Obi’s Media Adviser, Mr. Valentine Obienyem, said the statement by APC advising candidates to “desist from spreading lies, malice and denigrating other candidates,” exactly mirrored what Obi had propagated over the years.

He said if supporters were mindful of this, some articles published in some newspapers against Obi would not have been published, including those with offensive titles.

On the alleged fake Letter from the President of Ghana and the alleged request of 50 Billion Naira monthly payment, Obienyem said that while Obi was not bothered about their authenticity, it was wickedness to link them to his supporters, insisting that any publication from Obi’s group was always properly signed and the place it was coming from very clearly spelt out.

Obienyem also described as the height of mischief, the attempt to link his campaign to IPOB. In his words: “We know that things are not well in Nigeria. We know of the agitations in different parts of the country, our principal has always said what he would do with such organizations to stop their agitation and bring then back to Nigeria as one happy family. Rather than others say what they will do, they are here creating more problems by trying vainly and wickedly to link their follow contestants to some of those organisations.”

He expressed happiness that Nigerians knew the truth and that such gimmicks used to deceive them would no longer work.

Concluding, Obienyem said that right from Obi’s position as the Governor, he was not known for the habit of attacking people or building lies against others. Obienyem said Obi's disposition was contrary to those of some of his opponents, whom, he said, actually originated most of those fake news, published them under false names and turned round to ascribe them to Obi or his supporters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Nijablast: 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
Bobloco:
Wonderful

Agbadorites and jagabandits accusing Peter Obi of engaging in falsehood and disinformation

When they are in charge of all propaganda machineries dishing out lies and falsehood like the The Nation Lagos-Ibadan expressway propaganda newspaper, TVC, 30k a month social media urchins, fake clergymen etc
I know you did not read that before typing your gibberish and the likes of you are giving you your likes too. You can't give what you don't have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by membranus: 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
Redman44:

Thank you for your frankness. If you are OBIDIENT, please print flyers about Peter Obj and campaign for him in your neighborhood. And on election day, make sure you are the first to reach the voting center to cast your vote for him and the Labour Party. We OBIDIENT people are all over Nigeria . Let us all do our bit on that day in February and put Obi in to Aso Rock. Thanks .

That is if IPOB, Ebubeagu, Simon Ekpa and Unknown gunmen allow you to vote in your village.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Kaysalas(m): 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tinububalls:

Guy no be today we don dey see am.
Free the guy joor we are used to it.
It makes us stronger.
Okay if you say so. But d manner your brothers take dey drag the guy, no be like something Una don dey used to O! You self go check am grin
Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Arabaincubus: 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
Did Tinubu caution Sam Omatseye? This electioneering campaign will be a bridge too far for Tinubu.

For the first time, I see what frightened the Jagaban.
Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Alpharey: 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
Masters of falsehood and propaganda are warning the Obidients
Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Martartins(m): 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tinubu supporters and their propaganda to leave link Igbo with IPOB will not work.

That agenda is dead on arrival. Nigerians know better.

You and I know that anybody could have created those websites and term them IPOB. You're only waiting for Obi to acknowledge that they are his supporters so that you can pounce.

We know better .
Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Tinububalls: 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kaysalas:

Okay if you say so. But d manner your brothers take dey drag the guy, no be like something Una don dey used to O! You self go check am grin
Pictures that we see here Daily on nairaland.com maybe you be JJC.
The Pictures only remind us to be careful while dealing with you guys.
Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Alpharey: 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
So it has come to the extent of threatening Nigerians with war. As if you get liver. If you hear gun shot now you will faint.
Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Kaysalas(m): 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tinububalls:

Pictures that we see here Daily on nairaland.com maybe you be JJC.
The Pictures only remind us to be careful while dealing with you guys.
grin grin
This got me really laughing hard. We wey Una people dey try befriend like kilode when I dey Enugu, Bro, I get stories. Forget that thing.lol.
Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by uchennaq(m): 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
Does it look like Peter Obi send you.

Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Tinububalls: 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kaysalas:
grin grin
This got me really laughing hard. We wey Una people dey try befriend like kilode when I dey Enugu, Bro, I get stories. Forget that thing.lol.
Lolz.
That's good.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Kaysalas(m): 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tinububalls:

Lolz.
That's good.
But seriously bro, how you take see this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_2tFq9Rx4w
Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Everlastingson: 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
AuwalYusuf812:
Take away riging, OBI Will beat you in and open feed

Even with his planned rigging he will still lose.
Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Tinububalls: 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kaysalas:

But seriously bro, how you take see this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_2tFq9Rx4w
It all this noise, I just dey pity the South. I am not seeing myself staying in 9ja beyond 2023.
If Angel Obama like make em win.
Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Kaysalas(m): 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tinububalls:

It all this noise, I just dey pity the South. I am not seeing myself staying in 9ja beyond 2023.
If Angel Obama like make em win.
Hahaha! You self dey JAPA squad! God go make way grin grin
Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Everlastingson: 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
sencekompis:
I feel sorry for these bunch of idiots homogeneous IPOB, come 2023 yaaaa all gonna CRY A RIVER. Awon odee omo jati jati.

When you are already crying. Your tears go reach Bar Beach.
Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Tinububalls: 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kaysalas:

Hahaha! You self dey JAPA squad! God go make way grin grin
Guy, Nigeria's future is uncertain.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Zeezenho: 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kaysalas:

Oh shut up and have objective elders around you school you. I condemned him already and had to correct was it you or someone else who brought Yoruba Muslim into the mix

Objective elders indeed you think any amount of lies can cover the truth behind the genocide when the time come it will be discussed.
Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Waterbear(m): 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
They dont know what to campaign with again..
It has gone down to accusations and finger pointing and emotion labelling... lol.. so sad

Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Kaysalas(m): 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tinububalls:

Guy, Nigeria's future is uncertain.
No be lie, this buhari just kon spoil market for everybody, even spoil market for tinubu join. But we gats continue dey hussle until God go make way for us. But I must say, I enjoyed my stay at Enugu nor be small, Nice food, Abacha, Agbugbu( that cocoyam and beans combo), Akpaka ABI na Okpaka, ofe onugbu plus correct Apku! Plus loads of beautiful girls around. And yeah, Una bus drivers there , dey very respectful. Unlike our own here grin. Very nice and enjoyable place I must confess, except for some Kain people but hey no region wey nor get bad eggs.
All the best bro. See you at the top

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Kaysalas(m): 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
Zeezenho:

Objective elders indeed you think any amount of lies can cover the truth behind the genocide when the time come it will be discussed.
Please, I am not denying the genocide, go and read what I wrote again. I only said, actions from your people were deemed partial, and that sparked an outrage. The history books are there for us all to read and deduce truth from. Cheers, I nor get time for argument

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by GodisFirst: 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
Bobloco:
Wonderful

Agbadorites and jagabandits accusing Peter Obi of engaging in falsehood and disinformation

When they are in charge of all propaganda machineries dishing out lies and falsehood like the The Nation Lagos-Ibadan expressway propaganda newspaper, TVC, 30k a month social media urchins, fake clergymen etc

You know that they fed the masses with lies and former President Goodluck Jonathan was painted as a weak and corrupt person. The masses after realising that tall they fed them was lies as they couldn't even deliver on their simplest campaign promises, are now ready to pay them back in their own coin. They haven't seen anything yet. The next phase is to collect BAT campaign money, eat it and vote Peter Obi.
After all the money belongs to the people.

PETER Obi / Yusuf Datti 2023.
Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by LaconicINC: 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
Suddenly a party without structure is a threat to Tinubu! Wow! Let's take back naija!

Peter Obi all the way!

Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by VULCAN(m): 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
Is it not falsehood and disinformation that you used to defeat Jonathan?

Emilokan
Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Tinububalls: 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kaysalas:
No be lie, this buhari just kon spoil market for everybody, even spoil market for tinubu join. But we gats continue dey hussle until God go make way for us. But I must say, I enjoyed my stay at Enugu nor be small, Nice food, Abacha, Agbugbu( that cocoyam and beans combo), Akpaka ABI na Okpaka, ofe onugbu plus correct Apku! Plus loads of beautiful girls around. And yeah, Una bus drivers there , dey very respectful. Unlike our own here grin. Very nice and enjoyable place I must confess, except for some Kain people but hey no region wey nor get bad eggs.
You too bro.
Remain blessed.
All the best bro. See you at the top
You too bro. Remain blessed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 / Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera / Ali Modu Sherrif In High Spirits As He Arrives His Residence After Victory. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.