Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:59 AM

Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy (1723 Views)

Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos / Tinubu Does Not Believe In Restructuring: Should Nigerians Still Vote Him? / Afenifere Says Yoruba Nation Only, It Is No Longer Interested In Restructuring. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by Nigerianization(m): 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
NuclearWinter:
Why would he?

The SE survives on Federal handouts . A situation that was envisioned by Zik's Marxist centrist govt.

Did you hear him speak on State fiscal autonomy ? Never!

Dave Umahi is at least honest that his Ebonyi can't survive without Nigeria with federal handouts and so he rejected the Zionist Biafran project which he says will only see to his state becoming worse off financially .

So like every Igbo politician , do not expect Peter Obi to campaign on full state fiscal autonomy because his parasitic yeast would be the greatest tragedy if this was to be implemented.

Zik had warmed Igbo delegates and members of the old defunct eastern region parliament that an exit of the minority region from the old eastern region will see the region the poorest and employed all Igbo MPs to resist any attempt to see to the so-called minorities leaving the eastern region. When the matter went to the Federal Parliament owing to the Igbo dominated house stubbornly refusing to have the minorities present their case, the Igbos did the most unimaginable foolishness and assassinated all leaders of other regions including the PM who had thrown their weight behind the Minorities in the eastern region. The rest is history but history worth revisiting because it shows how desperate the Igbo man is to keep being fed by others and how their greatest nightmare is to be left to their own device. We do know that Igbos opened secret back door channels to get Gowon to integrate them back into Nigeria after the Niger Delta parts were liberated.

So from all indications, the Igbo have shown historically that they can not in anyway or form run their states without federal handouts. We saw the deadly silence from the Yeast after Wike's court victory over FIRS in collection of VAT revenue. Every other southern state governor applauded the judgement other than the Igbo governors .

Then there is the Igbo position on oil derravitive to oil producing states which they have always sided with the north . They kicked against OBJ's 25% derivative using third term as an excuse to throw both the baby and dirty water away. They sided with the north over the now settled onshore offshore dichotomy. A court ruled that the territorial waters are first the boundaries of the state and then the FG. Without that ruling, Akwa Ibom would still have been massively underdeveloped since all the oil revenue it gets comes from offshore oil wells.
Let me not even talk about the disastrous PIB that Igbos sided with the north to make rubbish of.

So how does Peter Obi intend to fix the system that he is very comfortable working with?

Does Peter Obi think that the problem is solely leadership despite the obvious being the very shaky and unfair system?

As long as Peter Obi refuses to address the issue of restructuring , treat him like your typical Igbo Abuja based contractor turned politician.

Peter Obi, like all IGBOS........

Who are you to sit inside your unswept cubicle of a room and decide for tribe of over 40 million people?

For the PIA, IGBOS fought for the South South. The same cannot be said of Gbaja and his bandit legislooters from the waste.

Please research before writing rubbish
Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by Talawaka: 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
NuclearWinter:
Why would he?

The SE survives on Federal handouts . A situation that was envisioned by Zik's Marxist centrist govt.

..... ..... ....

If you don't mind, please point me to any reference material that actually locates Zik as a Marxist.
Just one will do.

In addition, I would also like you to enlighten me on how Tinubu - who has been invariably mute on the issue of "Restructuring" these last 7 years - can be trusted to midwife a new political arrangement.
Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by NuclearWinter: 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nigerianization:

Peter Obi, like all IGBOS........

Who are you to sit inside your unswept cubicle of a room and decide for tribe of over 40 million people?

For the PIA, IGBOS fought for the South South. The same cannot be said of Gbaja and his bandit legislooters from the waste.

Please research before writing rubbish

Nonsense as usual

Your Reps and senators colluded with northerners to water the document down that it became totaly useless to oil producing states and more beneficial to non Oil producing states .

Stop talking trash.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by Nigerianization(m): 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Who cried for Igbo secessionist?

If it was in my power in will give them their blighted Biafra within their contiguous five leprous states and fence them in.

You underestimate my anti Igbo level.

I hate you guys so much [/b]I will prefer you got your own shithole for yourselves .

It is finally out. HATRED. Anything done out of hate cannot be objective and fair.

But I have News for you. [b]YOU WILL DIE A BITTER SOUL.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by King3urna(m): 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
NuclearWinter:

In which prison abroad ?

Noway at least still better than your village king bro if you are proud of your self post your IG or FB make we see na
Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by Nigerianization(m): 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Nonsense as usual

Your Reps and senators colluded with northerners to water the document down that it became totaly useless to oil producing states and more beneficial to non Oil producing states .

Stop talking trash.

Please provide evidence to support your claims and get 2,000 USD from me. Otherwise, shut your trap.

I would not obligate you with free education but I will ask you to go and read about how the federal government agreed to the 13% derivation for Niger Delta communities.

Idiots like you filled with hate can call black white.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by NuclearWinter: 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
Talawaka:

If you don't mind, please point me to any reference material that actually locates Zik as a Marxist.
Just one will do.

In addition, I would also like you to enlighten me on how Tinubu - who has been invariably mute on the issue of "Restructuring" these last 7 years - can be trusted to midwife a new political arrangement.

To your second question, you can gloss through my posts and topics and see how anti Tinubu I am.

For not supporting Obi due to his fake messiah status should not mean I am in any way in support of Tinubu.

To your first question, Zik was a unionist before venturing into politics . Unionism and Unions the world over was heavily infiltrated by pro Soviet elements who embraced Marxism.

Most of the returning Igbo students who studied abroad were heavily indoctrinated in campuses with leftist ideology.

Ojukwu was a card carrying member of the British Communist party and was active in the party's campus branch in Oxford.

Do I need to spell it out how both Cambridge and Oxford were indoctrination and recruiting grounds used by Marxist and communist elements chief of which was Baron Victor Rothschild who spearheaded the Cambridge recruiting operation and was named the 6th man in the Cambridge Spy scandal.

Lest I forget Ifeanjuna who was a flaming Marxist and best pal to that old goat of a Marxist , Wole Soyinka whom he met at UI ?

Jewish Marxism was what was used to hook the naive culturally inferior igbos to do the biddings of Victor Rothschild who became the sole winner after the civil war with his Shell BP owning all the oil wells. The original plan was to have Igbo Marxists unravel the regional assembly in place of a quasi Marxist centrist govt to make it more easier to steal and plunder the oil wealth. But since seizing power and securing it was beyond the naive Igbo brain, the arrangement saw to a northern military arrangement in place of an Igbo military civilian dictatorship.

You just have to read Zik's own words and see him as a flaming Marxist .
Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by NuclearWinter: 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nigerianization:

Please provide evidence to support your claims and get 2,000 USD from me. Otherwise, shut your trap.

I would not obligate you with free education but I will ask you to go and read about how the federal government agreed to the 13% derivation for Niger Delta communities.

Idiots like you filled with hate can call black white.

Why pained?
Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by IamAtikulate: 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ok

But we are voting Peter Obi in 2023. Vote for your thief in peace
Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by NuclearWinter: 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
King3urna:

Noway at least still better than your village king bro if you are proud of your self post your IG or FB make we see na

Is Norway your village ?

Wandering osu
Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by NuclearWinter: 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nigerianization:

It is finally out. HATRED. Anything done out of hate cannot be objective and fair.

But I have News for you. YOU WILL DIE A BITTER SOUL.

Lol

You will get your Lesotho of west Africa Biafra shithole whether you like it or not.
Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by NuclearWinter: 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
IamAtikulate:
Ok

But we are voting Peter Obi in 2023. Vote for your thief in peace

Of course. Nothing less is expected from the ever tribalistic Igbo
Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by King3urna(m): 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Is Norway your village ?

Wandering osu

Naa is not my village anyway I’m from Umuoji Obodo dike in idemmili north Anambra state but still does not change the fact you need to post your IG or fb make we see you not hiding behind one techno phone typing bullsh*t no go find money they there kolu osu friend

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by MrFinbarr(m): 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Stick to the topic or GTFO

Unfortunately, there's no reasonable topic to discuss on.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by mycar: 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Usual mouth salad

How does that equate to state autonomy?

Igbism
Wall gecko! what do you know , huh?
Tell me, what's state autonomy?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by NuclearWinter: 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
King3urna:

Naa is not my village anyway I’m from Umuoji Obodo dike in idemmili north Anambra state but still does not change the fact you need to post your IG or fb make we see you not hiding behind one techno phone typing bullsh*t no go find money they there kolu osu friend

Igbo billionaire

I hail oh.

Nah hunger force you run comot for that your useless yeast now you dey boast because you dey Norway and you think you don arrive .
Go and rush to your menial job

Parasite
Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by Nigerianization(m): 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Why pained?

Because you are full of falsehood, you ignored the part where I proposed to be generous to you
Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by NuclearWinter: 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nigerianization:

Because you are full of falsehood, you ignored the part where I proposed to be generous to you

Generous to me?

Go and donate that your drug proceed money to your village developmental committee .

They are in desperate need for it than myself
Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by Nigerianization(m): 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Generous to me?

Go and donate that your drug proceed money to your village developmental committee .

They are in desperate need for it than myself

It shows that you still need it. Don't be shy, drop your aza. That's if anybody in your generation has a domiciliary account.

My uncle just gave a school in the south west 1 million USD. So that should tell you that we are nice people.

Besides we know who has drug infested money, your Chicago messiah.
Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by NuclearWinter: 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nigerianization:

It shows that you still need it. Don't be shy, drop your aza. That's if anybody in your generation has a domiciliary account.

My uncle just gave a school in the south west 1 million USD. So that should tell you that we are nice people.

Empty materialistic chest beatings as usual.

No matter if you own all the money and wealth in the world you still remain an OSU slave .
Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by olajumobi34k: 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hahahaha accepted but living better than your village king make I no talk shaHahahaha accepted but living better than your village king make I no talk sha...
Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by King3urna(m): 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Igbo billionaire

I hail oh.

Nah hunger force you run comot for that your useless yeast now you dey boast because you dey Norway and you think you don arrive .
Go and rush to your menial job

Parasite

Hahahah I don’t live in Norway bro and Wetin me and you self Dey talk na av ahh ahh abi I don mad self
Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by Talawaka: 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
NuclearWinter:

To your second question, you can gloss through my posts and topics and see how anti Tinubu I am.

For not supporting Obi due to his fake messiah status should not mean I am in any way in support of Tinubu.

To your first question, Zik was a unionist before venturing into politics . Unionism and Unions the world over was heavily infiltrated by pro Soviet elements who embraced Marxism.

Most of the returning Igbo students who studied abroad were heavily indoctrinated in campuses with leftist ideology.

Ojukwu was a card carrying member of the British Communist party and was active in the party's campus branch in Oxford.

Do I need to spell it out how both Cambridge and Oxford were indoctrination and recruiting grounds used by Marxist and communist elements chief of which was Baron Victor Rothschild who spearheaded the Cambridge recruiting operation and was named the 6th man in the Cambridge Spy scandal.

Lest I forget Ifeanjuna who was a flaming Marxist and best pal to that old goat of a Marxist , Wole Soyinka whom he met at UI ?

Jewish Marxism was what was used to hook the naive culturally inferior igbos to do the biddings of Victor Rothschild who became the sole winner after the civil war with his Shell BP owning all the oil wells. The original plan was to have Igbo Marxists unravel the regional assembly in place of a quasi Marxist centrist govt to make it more easier to steal and plunder the oil wealth. But since seizing power and securing it was beyond the naive Igbo brain, the arrangement saw to a northern military arrangement in place of an Igbo military civilian dictatorship.

You just have to read Zik's own words and see him as a flaming Marxist .

All I see here are conjectural musings and nothing more.

Zik, a Marxist? Since when? Go and read Nkrumah's critical appraisal of his one time mentor in 'Conakry years' to understand how much he thought of Zik as anything but what you described.
Why did I think you were unlikely to point out some of the barely-there welfarist programs he touted during the run-up to Nigeria's independence - which you did not mention by the way - as evidence to support your hifalutin claims? grin

I find it rather curious that you anchored your argument on the fact that "Zik was a unionist before venturing into politics" , as though the sum of a man's life is measured by evaluating a particular stage only. Even more, is it not true that a lot of the African leaders who learnt organising skills during the pre-independence era did so in one union or another?
The link between Ifeajuna's Marxist leanings and Zikism is equally far fetched, because we all know precisely how the latter played out in practice in the old Eastern Region.

Ojukwu was a card carrying member of the British Communist party and thereby qualifies as a Marxist too?
The same Ojukwu who drove around campus in a flashy sports car?
Comrade, you can do better than recite spurious claims that do little to deepen our understanding of Nigeria's recent history.
Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by OperationalVehi: 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nigerianization:

Hello bro, please I am not shy... I won't mind if you can assist me out of love for God's sake
Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by tctrills: 11:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
NuclearWinter:
Why would he?

Dave Umahi is at least honest that his Ebonyi can't survive without Nigeria with federal handouts and so he rejected the Zionist Biafran project which he says will only see to his state becoming worse off financially .

So like every Igbo politician , do not expect Peter Obi to campaign on full state fiscal autonomy because his parasitic yeast would be the greatest tragedy if this was to be implemented.

Zik had warmed Igbo delegates and members of the old defunct eastern region parliament that an exit of the minority region from the old eastern region will see the region the poorest and employed all Igbo MPs to resist any attempt to see to the so-called minorities leaving the eastern region. When the matter went to the Federal Parliament owing to the Igbo dominated house stubbornly refusing to have the minorities present their case, the Igbos did the most unimaginable foolishness and assassinated all leaders of other regions including the PM who had thrown their weight behind the Minorities in the eastern region. The rest is history but history worth revisiting because it shows how desperate the Igbo man is to keep being fed by others and how their greatest nightmare is to be left to their own device. We do know that Igbos opened secret back door channels to get Gowon to integrate them back into Nigeria after the Niger Delta parts were liberated.

So from all indications, the Igbo have shown historically that they can not in anyway or form run their states without federal handouts. We saw the deadly silence from the Yeast after Wike's court victory over FIRS in collection of VAT revenue. Every other southern state governor applauded the judgement other than the Igbo governors .

Then there is the Igbo position on oil derravitive to oil producing states which they have always sided with the north . They kicked against OBJ's 25% derivative using third term as an excuse to throw both the baby and dirty water away. They sided with the north over the now settled onshore offshore dichotomy. A court ruled that the territorial waters are first the boundaries of the state and then the FG. Without that ruling, Akwa Ibom would still have been massively underdeveloped since all the oil revenue it gets comes from offshore oil wells.
Let me not even talk about the disastrous PIB that Igbos sided with the north to make rubbish of.

So how does Peter Obi intend to fix the system that he is very comfortable working with?

Does Peter Obi think that the problem is solely leadership despite the obvious being the very shaky and unfair system?

As long as Peter Obi refuses to address the issue of restructuring , treat him like your typical Igbo Abuja based contractor turned politician.

I am sure you thought after you write this, millions of minds would be changed. And who said you must support restructuring to change the Nigerian narrative.
Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by ocelot2006(m): 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
NuclearWinter:
Why would he?

What's with this tribal politics you're trying to play? This is one of the plenty problems plaguing this nation. Why not argue out policies and market your candidate rather than resort to this stupidity of attacking a tribe? Abeg grow up.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by NuclearWinter: 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
tctrills:

I am sure you thought after you write this, millions of minds would be changed. And who said you must support restructuring to change the Nigerian narrative.

So for your mind the parasitic arrangement is fine with you igbos?

Thank you for admitting the truth for once.
Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by NuclearWinter: 11:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
ocelot2006:

What's with this tribal politics you're trying to play? This is one of the plenty problems plaguing this nation. Why not argue out policies and market your candidate rather than resort to this stupidity of attacking a tribe? Abeg grow up.

How is it tribal for simply pointing that Igbos have never and will never support a return to true fiscal autonomy for states?

Can you point my tribalism for me for stating how Igbo politics which Obi shares will never see to restructuring .
Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by Dangrace01: 12:01am On Aug 11, 2022
NuclearWinter:
Why would he?

Someone that campaigns daily telling you he wants to stop sharing formula to Production Formula.

If Each state is Productive is that not a level of state fiscal economy.

I no blame you sha you dont understand what you wrote

Peter Obi for president
Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by tctrills: 12:12am On Aug 11, 2022
NuclearWinter:

So for your mind the parasitic arrangement is fine with you igbos?

Thank you for admitting the truth for once.
Parasitic on whom? On the Yorubas or Hausas? The average Igbo man is a business creator and not a parasite. The Igbo man creates wealth. But then, I must ask, what is your purpose. It seems you intend to deflect from more serious matters. The APC government is the worst we ever had and it's time to close that chapter.
Write-ups like yours are distractions that would be forgotten in less than 24 hours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by tctrills: 12:14am On Aug 11, 2022
NuclearWinter:

How is it tribal for simply pointing that Igbos have never and will never support a return to true fiscal autonomy for states?

Can you point my tribalism for me for stating how Igbo politics which Obi shares will never see to restructuring .
Attacking based on tribe shows you to be another bigot. Don't forget that a Yoruba man was president for almost 12 years in total and he never restructured. No Igbo man has ever ruled this country so why do you bring up this nonsense.
Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by Nigerianization(m): 8:33am On Aug 11, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Empty materialistic chest beatings as usual.

No matter if you own all the money and wealth in the world you still remain an OSU slave .

A slave should know his fellow. I am not one of you. I will pay who pays your bills. Take up my challenge and be 2k USD richer. Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Has Declared No Voting In South East Or Get Decapitated. Video / Brymo Continues Making Inciting Comments Against Igbos / Peter Obi Called Out For Congratulating Only Igbo Award Winner.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.