Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,678 members, 7,889,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:12 AM

South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) (35709 Views)

Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) / Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) / President Buhari Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by Isaacpositive: 6:48am On Aug 11, 2022
Why Peter Obi was busy visiting South Africa to learn how to govern Nigeria, South Africa in return visited Bola Ahmed Tinubu to see how to bilateral agreement with the incoming government of Nigeria.

Oga na Master
Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by stuffs4me(m): 7:02am On Aug 11, 2022
donaldking100:
We are tired of seeing pictures.
We want to see videos of this tired, sick, old & dying crook talking & giving coherent speeches like Obi.
Emilokan Emilokan.
Baba wey no well e dey shout Emilokan.
Hand de shake, Leg de shake.
Baba wey no well e dey shout Emilokan.

The only reason you and your type hate Tinubu is because he is a better candidate than Obi.
Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by stuffs4me(m): 7:06am On Aug 11, 2022
Massiveglory:
Is Jagaban not fit enough to visit ?
Vote a president that is not weak.
Vote a president that is equal to the task.
Vote a president that is fit enough to do the work.
Nigeria presidency is not a seat to relax .
Vote Peter obi- Datti ahmed.

We will not vote a president with toxic, bitter, hateful and liars as supporters.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by Eniitankorede: 7:27am On Aug 11, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^
I will concede that you may be right about the symbolism of these visits. But that is just cold realpolitik at work - these countries are concerned about one thing and one thing only: the promotion and preservation of their interests. These ambassadors will visit a frog or a hyena as long as the interests of their countries are being served.

The question for us (who actually live here) is whether our interests are being served by the candidacy of Mr. Tinubu - and the answer is "NO".

He is not the right man for the job.

Tinubu is the only candidate that is most experienced and has a lot of positives as compared to Obi. The answer is yes for us in southwest and north. We will shock you.
Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by Great2017: 7:47am On Aug 11, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Tinubu is the only candidate that is most experienced and has a lot of positives as compared to Obi. The answer is yes for us in southwest and north. We will shock you.
When did you become the spokesman for the North?
Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 11, 2022
This life sa, Obi has to risk his life, spend his resources just to stand and get a photograph with this man. Tinubu ranged the same man and he carried his 'Tumbi' joined the next flight. Obi and the entirety of his Obituary minions are not fit to wash Tinubu's pant.
Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by SenatePresdo(m): 8:28am On Aug 11, 2022
Nijablast:

Both of them were governors for eight years. If after eight years Obi can't point to a particular achievement then shame on him and his followers.

What did Tinubu achieve?
Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by SenatePresdo(m): 8:31am On Aug 11, 2022
babaolofin:

Is that not an insult? Well, it is allowed in some geographical location. If Obasanjo and Tinubu are contesting for Presidency, it would be an insult to demand for a live debate between Obasanjo and Tinubu. That is the same reason Buhari never participated in any TV interview or debate during Jonathan era.

It is an insult. Tinubu cannot be ridiculed. Peter Obi should go and do live debate with his mates - Adewole (SDP) & Sowore.

You see my problem with average Nigerian brain? Even if he can't debate, which you and I knows he can't.

Can't he also address the media in live TV where questions can be asked him about Nigeria?

In America do you think you will say this?

Is leadership where you come to show levels?

I no blame you, na this country when dem born me inside to share with myopic black men I blame.
Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 11, 2022
SenatePresdo:

You see my problem with average Nigerian brain? Even if he can't debate, which you and I knows he can't.

Can't he also address the media in live TV where questions can be asked him about Nigeria?

In America do you think you will say this?

Is leadership where you come to show levels?

I no blame you, na this country when dem born me inside to share with myopic black men I blame.

You are very uncivilized. You are asking me if I can make that statement in America. Do you think anybody that comes online is a primitive person? Is Labour Party a Republican or Democratic Party? Labour Party or Peter Obi is not a major party or candidate in Nigeria despite the IBO propaganda. Labour Party cannot get 10% of the total votes in Nigeria. Apart from Republican and Democratic Parties, there are other parties and Individual candidacy allowed in US. If Peter Obi wants live debate he should have participated in PDP primary election.

I stand on my statement, in as much as I believe bringing Obasanjo to a live debate with Obasanjo is an insult, great insult to Obasanjo if Obasanjo is contesting presidency with Tinubu, I verily take it as an insult, great insult to Tinubu to have a live debate with your Peter Obi. What an insult?

1 Like

Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by SenatePresdo(m): 9:30am On Aug 11, 2022
babaolofin:

You are very uncivilized. You are asking me if I can make that statement in America. Do you think anybody that comes online is a primitive person? Is Labour Party a Republican or Democratic Party? Labour Party or Peter Obi is not a major party or candidate in Nigeria despite the IBO propaganda. Labour Party cannot get 10% of the total votes in Nigeria. Apart from Republican and Democratic Parties, there are other parties and Individual candidacy allowed in US. If Peter Obi wants live debate he should have participated in PDP primary election.

I stand on my statement, in as much as I believe bringing Obasanjo to a live debate with Obasanjo is an insult, great insult to Obasanjo if Obasanjo is contesting presidency with Tinubu, I verily take it as an insult, great insult to Tinubu to have a live debate with your Peter Obi. What an insult?

A leaders' debate or presidential debate is a public debate held during a general election campaign, where the candidates expose their political opinions and public policy proposals, and criticism of them, to potential voters_ Wikipedia.

You don't debate because of your opponent or who they are, or Wether they are your housemaid, your political junior or even your gate man.

You do it because of the populace, the people you intend to be Their president.

So if you go to a job interview, and it turns out the the interviewers are your Junior workers in a previous company, you will say its an Insult.

Do you know what professionalism is?

Is leadership family business?

Oh god.. Why Nigeria.
Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by Murphysaheed020: 10:22am On Aug 11, 2022
Nice one
All this is plan work abeg make dem just continue all dey could do me believe on obident 2023
Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 11, 2022
SenatePresdo:

A leaders' debate or presidential debate is a public debate held during a general election campaign, where the candidates expose their political opinions and public policy proposals, and criticism of them, to potential voters_ Wikipedia.

You don't debate because of your opponent or who they are, or Wether they are your housemaid, your political junior or even your gate man.

You do it because of the populace, the people you intend to be Their president.

So if you go to a job interview, and it turns out the the interviewers are your Junior workers in a previous company, you will say its an Insult.

Do you know what professionalism is?

Is leadership family business?

Oh god.. Why Nigeria.

You are highly not exposed and not refined. You should go to main market Onitsha or Ariara at Aba or Alaba at Lagos and start trading.

Your Peter Obi should go for live debate with Adewole (SDP), Sowore and any of the remaining presidential candidates of other political parties, not TINUBU or ATIKU will ever have a live debate with him. It seems you IBOS don't understand the situation. The Social media is giving you a voice and you don't know there is a limit to rascality. Well I don't blame you, it is Yorubas that are supporting you ignorantly that I blame. What happened in Lagos during SARS riot, can you try it in Kano?

In US, do you think that Trump or Biden will just waste time by having debates with any Presidential aspirant?

1 Like

Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by SenatePresdo(m): 10:55am On Aug 11, 2022
babaolofin:

You are highly not exposed and not refined. You should go to main market Onitsha or Ariara at Aba or Alaba at Lagos and start trading.

Your Peter Obi should go for live debate with Adewole (SDP), Sowore and any of the remaining presidential candidates of other political parties, not TINUBU or ATIKU will ever have a live debate with him. It seems you IBOS don't understand the situation. The Social media is giving you a voice and you don't know there is a limit to rascality. Well I don't blame you, it is Yorubas that are supporting you ignorantly that I blame. What happened in Lagos during SARS riot, can you try it in Kano?

In US, do you think that Trump or Biden will just waste time by having debates with any Presidential aspirant?

Then Tinubu should go and debate with Atiku that's he feels is the main opponent or remain in his house wearing pampers.
Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by Sapphire94: 11:22am On Aug 11, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
BAT is unstoppable
Jagaban is our next president insha allah

President of Agbado FC you mean?
Re: South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Then Tinubu should go and debate with Atiku that's he feels is the main opponent or remain in his house wearing pampers.

They will do that when time comes. NTA is going to organize presidential debate on a national network program.

Timetable would be released. It normally covers all the Presidential candidates. Peter Obi would be scheduled to meet Adewole or Sowore.

Atiku and Tinubu have been together since 1992. Tinubu and Atiku teams to the debate would be matured men who are well exposed to fruitfully discourse developmental issues of nation building.

Peter Obi team should go and meet Adewole or Sowore to insult, assault and blackmail each other on a national TV network program.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster / Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) / Umahi Inaugurates Ebonyi State Command Of Ebubeagu Security Network (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.