Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,525 members, 7,971,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:01 PM

How Unemployment Is Pushing Me Into Stealing. I Need Help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Unemployment Is Pushing Me Into Stealing. I Need Help (1354 Views)

My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story / Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Unemployment Is Pushing Me Into Stealing. I Need Help by OperationalVehi: 11:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ian crying in my heart because I going through something much tougher. I have no friends to share it with except nairaland. I am unemployed, broke n starving.
Shishi no dey my account. To even eat is a problem
Re: How Unemployment Is Pushing Me Into Stealing. I Need Help by Channah1(f): 12:22am On Aug 11, 2022
Instead of stealing, why not beg for those things?
It's More honorable to beg than to steal.

Please stop it before it gets out of hand and drives you to go and do it outside; let them not use jungle justice on you.
Re: How Unemployment Is Pushing Me Into Stealing. I Need Help by Adesuwag(m): 1:05am On Aug 11, 2022
Jking20:
Well, it's sad that the Nigeria government can't provide for it's citizens in one way or the other, but I can only advice you to find something doin that can be keeping you busy and at least earning a little change. Life is step by step my brother, don't wish to have that which your mates or even your younger ones had. There days are not long here on earth.

Don't also forget to seek the presence of God in whatever you're doing, for he never sleeps.
what does the bolder mean?
Re: How Unemployment Is Pushing Me Into Stealing. I Need Help by tonicyril: 3:48am On Aug 11, 2022
Up4good:
It's not easy for a man at all and life sometimes don't come as one expected. I never prayed for the condition that I find myself today and I am very sad about it because it's not my thing. I was brought up from a Godly home where stealing was never allowed.

I live in a compound where small "things" are constructed as kitchen for me and my neighbour, very close to each other although we are many in the compound.

This is a kind of confession that I am making and I pray God forgives me.

Why this post?

It is because of the last thing I stole from her which was detergent. I had dirty clothes to wash but had no money on me, soap or detergent and when I looked through her kitchen, I saw a pack of detergent and that was how it got missed. As usual, she came looking for it without success. She started complaining, shouting and raising a scene. I didn't voice at all and I know she couldn't confront me but inside of me, I was feeling very bad.

Toothpaste, salt, Maggie, soap and others, I have stolen from my neighbours due to unemployment hence, hardship.

I pray God forgives me in all I have sinned against Him. Please I need your prayers and good wishes in life. This is not where I am supposed to be in life. May God bring open doors as I put in my best to succeed in life, amen.
i am sorry bro, where are u parent sir
Re: How Unemployment Is Pushing Me Into Stealing. I Need Help by xperiencelove(m): 5:19am On Aug 11, 2022
In Nigeria today, while some people are actually hustling, many especially the graduates had tagged laziness as unemployment.
Go back to your parents house, tell them you want to learn a skill and beg them to be feeding you twice daily then go and learn I.T skills or a very good and sellable entrepreneurship skill from people you are sure that is what they do for a living. In one to two years, you will be able to stand on your own. Even if you are not rich with that skill, you can never be poor. If you are good at the skill you acquired, you will be able to afford good living, houses, cars and many other basic amenities.
Re: How Unemployment Is Pushing Me Into Stealing. I Need Help by henrimoto(m): 5:24am On Aug 11, 2022
Bros, calm down, no over condemn yourself. Na wrong you do, you no kill human being. The offence here na say, you no ask or take permission from the owner(s). Na part of survival code, unto say, 'sapa' dey deal with you.
Re: How Unemployment Is Pushing Me Into Stealing. I Need Help by henrimoto(m): 5:50am On Aug 11, 2022
henrimoto:
Bros, calm down, no over condemn yourself. Na wrong you do, you no kill human being. The offence here na say, you no ask or take permission from the owner(s). Na part of survival code, unto say, 'sapa' dey deal with you.
...are you the introvert type? Is like You are always indoor. Try make one/two friends around, learn to leave your house in the morning, come back in the evening as you are unemployed now. By so doing, you get useful information & opportunities.when things turn around for you, those maggi, salt, soap, etc. Are things you could buy & gift your neighbours. So, coordinate yourself.
Re: How Unemployment Is Pushing Me Into Stealing. I Need Help by Lamanii22(f): 7:20am On Aug 11, 2022
Heyiyah... I'm really sorry about what happened, please next time try to ask rather than take without permission.
Re: How Unemployment Is Pushing Me Into Stealing. I Need Help by Timmi: 8:13am On Aug 11, 2022
Up4good:
It's not easy for a man at all and life sometimes don't come as one expected. I never prayed for the condition that I find myself today and I am very sad about it because it's not my thing. I was brought up from a Godly home where stealing was never allowed.

I live in a compound where small "things" are constructed as kitchen for me and my neighbour, very close to each other although we are many in the compound.

This is a kind of confession that I am making and I pray God forgives me.

Why this post?

It is because of the last thing I stole from her which was detergent. I had dirty clothes to wash but had no money on me, soap or detergent and when I looked through her kitchen, I saw a pack of detergent and that was how it got missed. As usual, she came looking for it without success. She started complaining, shouting and raising a scene. I didn't voice at all and I know she couldn't confront me but inside of me, I was feeling very bad.

Toothpaste, salt, Maggie, soap and others, I have stolen from my neighbours due to unemployment hence, hardship.

I pray God forgives me in all I have sinned against Him. Please I need your prayers and good wishes in life. This is not where I am supposed to be in life. May God bring open doors as I put in my best to succeed in life, amen.

My friend Jesus loves you. Pray to God with this honest prayer of Agur from the book of Proverbs 30:8-9. “Remove far from me vanity and lies: Give me neither poverty nor riches; Feed me with food convenient for me: Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the LORD? Or lest I be poor, and steal, And take the name of my God in vain.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭30:8-9‬ ‭KJV‬‬
Re: How Unemployment Is Pushing Me Into Stealing. I Need Help by Up4good: 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
Channah1:
Instead of stealing, why not beg for those things?
It's More honorable to beg than to steal.

Please stop it before it gets out of hand and drives you to go and do it outside; let them not use jungle justice on you.

I pray that will never happen again. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Unemployment Is Pushing Me Into Stealing. I Need Help by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
Chidi2022:
Wahala.... see you who owns a 3 bedroom flat in hellfire doing time keeper for others.... Do you know the multitude of your sins? Cheat like you.... How many times have you defiled your vow? You are not fit to cast the stone because you are a worse sinner.. you who is a cheftain of fornication and adultery is judging someone who stole to eat...Brownjay...i have known you for long....go yansh down abeg...

- 3bed flat?!?! abeg, i have a MANSION in hellfire....dont be mistaking!
- a sinner is someone who believes in your religious mambo jambo nonsense. i live my life the way i see fit, by my own common sense rules. deal with it!
- fornication and adultery is only a sin if you are a deluded xtian.... i am a PROUD FORNICATOR; a PROUD ADULTERER and there is nothing your yeye invisible god (OR any of you xtians) can do about it!
- stealing is a crime under any laws on this earth, while fornicating/adultery isnt (it is just wrong for you yeye xtians)... sadly, you foolish religious people believe that everyone on NL should follow your own deluded yeye beliefs, as if we were all as miserable as you guys are. use what you have between your ears so i dont have to educate you on the subject, abeg!
Re: How Unemployment Is Pushing Me Into Stealing. I Need Help by Chidi2022: 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

- 3bed flat?!?! abeg, i have a MANSION in hellfire....dont be mistaking!
- a sinner is someone who believes in your religious mambo jambo nonsense. i live my life the way i see fit, by my own common sense rules. deal with it!
- fornication and adultery is only a sin if you are a deluded xtian.... i am a PROUD FORNICATOR; a PROUD ADULTERER and there is nothing your yeye invisible god (OR any of you xtians) can do about it!
- stealing is a crime under any laws on this earth, while fornicating/adultery isnt (it is just wrong for you yeye xtians)... sadly, you foolish religious people believe that everyone on NL should follow your own deluded yeye beliefs, as if we were all as miserable as you guys are. use what you have between your ears so i dont have to educate you on the subject, abeg!
Na your blood pressure i dey pity, because i am imagining the way it would shoot up while you fuming in anger and writing this....i don't fight for God or god ... neither am i against you being a deluded soul.... My only point to you is that remove the log of wood in your eye first before you help another with the stick in his eye.... Judge your self first before you judge another.... Atleast OP is better than you, he confessed what he knows he is doing that is not right while you who is morally and spiritually bankrupt decide to turn your miserable self to a judge.... calm down and get the point before you jump enter hot oil...
Re: How Unemployment Is Pushing Me Into Stealing. I Need Help by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
Chidi2022:
Na your blood pressure i dey pity, because i am imagining the way it would shoot up while you fuming in anger and writing this....i don't fight for God or god ... neither am i against you being a deluded soul.... My only point to you is that remove the log of wood in your eye first before you help another with the stick in his eye.... Judge your self first before you judge another.... Atleast OP is better than you, he confessed what he knows he is doing that is not right while you who is morally and spiritually bankrupt decide to turn your miserable self to a judge.... calm down and get the point before you jump enter hot oil...

you see anger while you should see COMMON SENSE!!! you guys are the one having high blood pressure over the different beliefs of one person. you people are so mentally deranged that you want everyone to think like you do, by fire or by force. stealing is indeed a crime, fornicating isnt!

here is a simple clue: i call it like it is, NO sugarcoating, NO hypocrisy. you and your yeye god should deal with it. how dare you expect me to follow your yeye demented religious rules?!
Re: How Unemployment Is Pushing Me Into Stealing. I Need Help by Chidi2022: 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you see anger while you should see COMMON SENSE!!! you guys are the one having high blood pressure over the different beliefs of one person. you people are so mentally deranged that you want everyone to think like you do, by fire or by force. stealing is indeed a crime, fornicating isnt!

here is a simple clue: i call it like it is, NO sugarcoating, NO hypocrisy. you and your yeye god should deal with it. how dare you expect me to follow your yeye demented religious rules?!
Not surprised... You can never convince a man with little sense that he is not the wisest unless you want him to lose his foolishness tag....
POC----- No one is interested in what you believe in or whatever your belief is....( that is your cup of kunu)... i am only pointing out your folly to you,, which simply implies that, You , a hardened adulterer /fornicator is not MORALLY FIT to condemn or judge a repentant thief... get some morals first... but your MENTALLY DERANGED brain will not make you see beyond your nose....If truly you are as sensible as you claim to be, you will know its of no use to continue kicking a fallen man... OP knows his is not doing it right, that is why he is repentant and seeking restitution, but your judgemental self will not allow you remove the heavy log of wood in your eye, instead you keep on looking for how you will remove the little wood in anither person's eye ..... Now relax your brain and read gently maybe it will sink in...
Have it in your mind while reading that NO ONE is interested in your beliefs or whatever you believe in....
Re: How Unemployment Is Pushing Me Into Stealing. I Need Help by TheKrakon: 10:30am On Aug 12, 2022
Man has got to do what man has got to do even god know.
Re: How Unemployment Is Pushing Me Into Stealing. I Need Help by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
Chidi2022:
Not surprised... You can never convince a man with little sense that he is not the wisest unless you want him to lose his foolishness tag....
POC----- No one is interested in what you believe in or whatever your belief is....( that is your cup of kunu)... i am only pointing out your folly to you,, which simply implies that, You , a hardened adulterer /fornicator is not MORALLY FIT to condemn or judge a repentant thief... get some morals first... but your MENTALLY DERANGED brain will not make you see beyond your nose....If truly you are as sensible as you claim to be, you will know its of no use to continue kicking a fallen man... OP knows his is not doing it right, that is why he is repentant and seeking restitution, but your judgemental self will not allow you remove the heavy log of wood in your eye, instead you keep on looking for how you will remove the little wood in anither person's eye ..... Now relax your brain and read gently maybe it will sink in...
Have it in your mind while reading that NO ONE is interested in your beliefs or whatever you believe in....

a mentally depraved xtian has the audacity to call someone mentally deranged. BWAAAAAAAH! i aint the yeye follow-follow sheep who is led to church every sunday, YOU ARE! all you xtians are mentally deranged, thats why you need to believe that some yeye god in the sky will save your miserable lives.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Are Womens Worst Enemies. My Experience With Female Friendships / Dealer shares major difference between Inverter & Non Inverter AC / I Stole 170 Pounds To Help My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.