Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

How To Get Amazon Gift Cards At A 10% Discount - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Get Amazon Gift Cards At A 10% Discount (562 Views)

Get Amazon SAA-C03 Exam Dumps Pdf With Complete Guidance / Cadistry: HowA Nigerian Guy Juggles Cards At An Event, Real Or Magic? (Video) / I Buy Amazon Gift Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Amazon Gift Cards At A 10% Discount by LoveNinja: 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hi everyone, Love Ninja here.

In this writeup, I'm going to be introducing you all to the best foreign platform to purchase Amazon Gift Cards at a 10% discount.

I know this information is going to be helpful to you as it has been to me, which is why I'm going to be giving it out for free. So read and enjoy.

I'm into the business of electronics, and my favorite platform for purchasing these electronics is Amazon, because I'm always assured of quality when I shop from them.

A couple of years back, it was very easy for me to order thousands of dollars worth of products from Amazon using my Naira Debit Cards. But as the times have gone by, the CBN has been constantly reducing the monthly dollar spend limit on Naira Debit Cards, and now it's at a current all-time low of 20 USD per month.

This constant reduction of the Naira Debit Card spend limit by the CBN made me resort to using services like Barter by Flutterwave to purchase dollar cards for my Amazon shopping.

But Barter by Flutterwave had a habit of keeping me pending for days before issuing a dollar card. Their customer support team wasn't the best, and several of my friends always complained of having hundreds of thousands of Naira trapped in their Barter accounts for several weeks without being able to withdraw or purchase dollar cards with the funds.

The constant delays with Barter weren't encouraging at all, and I also never liked being worried all the time about whether my funds would be trapped or not.

Luckily for me, I came across this awesome gift card platform I want to share with you guys. Apart from discounted gift cards, they also provide website building and graphic design services, and they have a presence in more than 50 countries spread out across Europe, Oceania, North America, South America, Asia and Africa. I was very happy to find Nigeria on the list, since many foreign companies usually ignore Nigeria.

For gift cards, they offer a 10% discount on orders between 50 USD and 1,000 USD. This makes it possible to get a 100 USD gift card for 90 USD, and a 1,000 USD gift card for 900 USD. For large orders of 1,000 USD and above, they offer an additional 5% discount, which makes it a total of 15% discount offered on large orders.

Because I deal in electronics, I spend thousands of dollars purchasing on Amazon. To facilitate these purchases, I order thousands of dollars in gift cards from this gift card platform which makes it possible for me to cash in on the 15% discount which they offer on large orders. This helps me save hundreds of dollars on shopping which I find really amazing.

As an experienced businessperson, the first thing I did when I found this platform was to try to understand how they're able to offer such impressive discounts on gift cards.

After carefully going through their website, I discovered that they're able to offer impressive discounts on gift cards because they've established connections with a large network of verified individuals who often receive gift cards they're not always in need of. These individuals sell the gift cards to them at a 20% discount, while they validate and resell the gift cards to their customers at a 10% or 15% discount depending on the amount ordered.

All in all, the platform has made it possible for me to continue to shop from Amazon with ease, and me creating this detailed writeup about them is my way of appreciating them for their excellent service.

The name of the platform is Kyvatron, and here's the link to their website below:

https://kyvatron.com/
Re: How To Get Amazon Gift Cards At A 10% Discount by jackaustin631: 6:01am On Aug 11, 2022
LoveNinja:
Hi everyone, Love Ninja here.

In this writeup, I'm going to be introducing you all to the best foreign platform to purchase Amazon Gift Cards at a 10% discount.

I know this information is going to be helpful to you as it has been to me, which is why I'm going to be giving it out for free. So read and enjoy.

I'm into the business of electronics, and my favorite platform for purchasing these electronics is Amazon, because I'm always assured of quality when I shop from them.

A couple of years back, it was very easy for me to order thousands of dollars worth of products from Amazon using my Naira Debit Cards. But as the times have gone by, the CBN has been constantly reducing the monthly dollar spend limit on Naira Debit Cards, and now it's at a current all-time low of 20 USD per month.

This constant reduction of the Naira Debit Card spend limit by the CBN made me resort to using services like Barter by Flutterwave to purchase dollar cards for my Amazon shopping.

But Barter by Flutterwave had a habit of keeping me pending for days before issuing a dollar card. Their customer support team wasn't the best, and several of my friends always complained of having hundreds of thousands of Naira trapped in their Barter accounts for several weeks without being able to withdraw or purchase dollar cards with the funds.

The constant delays with Barter weren't encouraging at all, and I also never liked being worried all the time about whether my funds would be trapped or not.

Luckily for me, I came across this awesome gift card platform I want to share with you guys. Apart from discounted gift cards, they also provide website building and graphic design services, and they have a presence in more than 50 countries spread out across Europe, Oceania, North America, South America, Asia and Africa. I was very happy to find Nigeria on the list, since many foreign companies usually ignore Nigeria.

For gift cards, they offer a 10% discount on orders between 50 USD and 1,000 USD. This makes it possible to get a 100 USD gift card for 90 USD, and a 1,000 USD gift card for 900 USD. For large orders of 1,000 USD and above, they offer an additional 5% discount, which makes it a total of 15% discount offered on large orders.

Because I deal in electronics, I spend thousands of dollars purchasing on Amazon. To facilitate these purchases, I order thousands of dollars in gift cards from this gift card platform which makes it possible for me to cash in on the 15% discount which they offer on large orders. This helps me save hundreds of dollars on shopping which I find really amazing.

As an experienced businessperson, the first thing I did when I found this platform was to try to understand how they're able to offer such impressive discounts on gift cards.

After carefully going through their website, I discovered that they're able to offer impressive discounts on gift cards because they've established connections with a large network of verified individuals who often receive gift cards they're not always in need of. These individuals sell the gift cards to them at a 20% discount, while they validate and resell the gift cards to their customers at a 10% or 15% discount depending on the amount ordered.

All in all, the platform has made it possible for me to continue to shop from Amazon with ease, and me creating this detailed writeup about them is my way of appreciating them for their excellent service.

The name of the platform is Kyvatron, and here's the link to their website below:

https://kyvatron.com/
i am exactly here for this question's answer. i want to know mpre about this.
Re: How To Get Amazon Gift Cards At A 10% Discount by LoveNinja: 10:15am On Aug 11, 2022
More information about the gift card platform is available on their website. But from personal experience, I'd define them as one of the few reliable sources to purchase gift cards from Nigeria. There are a couple of other platforms that sell gift cards, but what's distinctive about Kyvatron is their ability to offer a 10-15% discount on gift card orders, as well as their ability to receive payments by bank transfer since they have local bank details in more than 50 countries which include Nigeria.
jackaustin631:

i am exactly here for this question's answer. i want to know mpre about this.
Re: How To Get Amazon Gift Cards At A 10% Discount by charlie34: 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2022
First, you must activate your card. After you have activated your card, you can begin using it. However, you will need to pay a maintenance fee of $3 each month. If you want to get more details about joker blue, you may visit on Jokercard.

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits Of An SMM Panel / Best Features Of Perfex CRM Modules / Download Packages Online Without Catching Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.