Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,993 members, 7,931,412 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 03:26 AM

Pyrates Confraternity Leadership, Reacts To The Trending Video Mocking Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pyrates Confraternity Leadership, Reacts To The Trending Video Mocking Tinubu (296 Views)

Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally / Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video / It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pyrates Confraternity Leadership, Reacts To The Trending Video Mocking Tinubu by Icartaway: 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfCclITM-iI

National Association of Seadogs Reacts To Pyrates Viral Video

The leader of the National Association of Seadogs also known as the Pyrate Confraternity, Abiola Owoaje on Tuesday clarified the groups stance on the viral video purported to be mocking the presidential candidate of the All progressives congress Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Arisetv

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Leadership, Reacts To The Trending Video Mocking Tinubu by mymadam(m): 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
Is that all you have to say? Okay then, I think it's time I blackspot one or two pirates. Over to you Nemesis angry
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Leadership, Reacts To The Trending Video Mocking Tinubu by Jking20(m): 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
You sensible person will take a cultist serious in this life? Well, for all I care they will continue wasting lk pigs.

(1) (Reply)

Rep. Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Launches 50M Scholarship For Akoko Students / Deleted / Termites Allegedly Eat Up N17.128B Expenditure Evidence At NSITF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.