Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,780 members, 7,930,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:51 AM

BEST OF DJCROOKY - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / BEST OF DJCROOKY (4346 Views)

The Best Of Nigeria’s’ “they Tried To….” Proverbs / Jokes Section: Best of Funny Pictures; Post Yours / Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BEST OF DJCROOKY by djcrooky(m): 12:02am On Oct 31, 2007
After a bizarre cliff side accident, all eleven members of the women's outing found themselves hanging perilously from a rope over the edge of the cliff. Ten of the women were blondes and one was a brunette. After dangling there for a only a short while it became obvious that the rope would not hold all their collective weight. They decided that to prevent the rope snapping and killing them all, one of them must sacrifice themselves and let go, to save the others.
Well they talked about it for a while but no-one could decide a fair way of of choosing who should jump. Finally, the brunette, exasperated by the indecisiveness of the blondes, could see that if nobody acted soon the rope was going to snap.
To save the others she bravely decided that it must be her who made the sacrifice. She plucked up a little courage and told the others that she would jump to save them.
After giving a short but very moving speech that she hoped would be remembered after she'd gone, the blondes were so moved that they all started clapping!
Re: BEST OF DJCROOKY by djcrooky(m): 12:04am On Oct 31, 2007
A blonde is terribly overweight, so her doctor puts her on a diet. "I want you to eat regularly for 2 days, then skip a day, and repeat this procedure for 2 weeks. The next time I see you, you'll have lost at least 5 pounds."
When the blonde returned, she shocked the doctor by losing nearly 20 pounds. "Why, that's amazing!" the doctor said, "Did you follow my instructions?"
The blonde nodded, "I'll tell you though, I thought I was going to drop dead that 3rd day."
"From hunger, you mean?", asked the doctor."
"No, from all that skipping."
Re: BEST OF DJCROOKY by djcrooky(m): 12:06am On Oct 31, 2007
One day a construction worker left the job a little early, and when he got home he found his wife in bed with another man. Purple with rage, he hauled the man down the stairs and into the garage where he proceeded to secure his dick in a vice.
Utterly terrified, the man screamed, "Stop, stop! you're not going to cut it off, are you? ARE YOU?"
"Nope," replied the construction worker, "You are, I'm going to set the garage on fire."
Re: BEST OF DJCROOKY by djcrooky(m): 12:08am On Oct 31, 2007
A husband, one bright sunny morning, turns to his lovely wife, "Wife, we're going fishing this weekend, you, me and the dog."
The wife grimaces, "But I don't like fishing!"
"Look! We're going fishing and that's final."
"Do I have to go fishing with you, I really don't want to go!"
"Right I'll give you three choices, 1 You come fishing with me and the dog, 2 You give me a Mouth Action, 3 or you take it up the ass!"
The wife grimaces again, "But I don't want to do any of those things!"
"Wife I've given you three options, You'll HAVE to do one of them! I'm going to the garage to sort out my fishing tackle, when I come back I expect you to have made up your mind!"
The wife sits and thinks about it.
Twenty minutes later her husband comes back, "Well! What have you decided? FISHING with me and the dog, Mouth Action, or ass?"
The wife complains some more and finally makes up her mind, "O.K. I'll give you a Mouth Action!"
"Great!" He says and drops his pants. The wife is on her knees doing the business. Suddenly she stops, looks up at her Husband, "Oh! It tastes absolutely disgusting, It tastes all shitty!"
"Yes!" says her husband "The dog didn't want to go fishing either."
Re: BEST OF DJCROOKY by topeteadr(m): 12:11am On Oct 31, 2007
What is going on here.
Re: BEST OF DJCROOKY by djcrooky(m): 8:21am On Oct 31, 2007
Some women are sitting around after a card party. They start complaining about their sex lives.

First woman moans, "My husband is a musician. All he wants to do is sing to it."

Second woman moans, "My husband is a doctor. All he want to do is examine it."

Third woman moans, "My husband is a psychiatrist. All he wants to do is talk about it."

A big grin on her face, the fourth woman syas, " My husband's a mechanic. On our wedding night he tore the hell out of it, and has been working on it ever since."
Re: BEST OF DJCROOKY by djcrooky(m): 8:26am On Oct 31, 2007
A guy goes into a doctor's surgery and says "Doctor, doctor you've got to help me. I just can't stop having sex!"

"Well how often do you have it?" the doctor asks. "Twice a day I have sex with my wife."

"That's not so much", says the doctor.

"Yes, but that's not all. Twice a day I have sex with my secretary."

"Well that is probably a bit excessive," says the doctor.

"Yes, but that's not all. Twice a day I have sex with a prostitute."

"Well, that's definately too much," says the doctor. "You've got to learn to take yourself in hand."

"I do", says the man. "Twice a day."
Re: BEST OF DJCROOKY by djcrooky(m): 8:59am On Oct 31, 2007
After much soul searching and having determined the husband was infertile, the childless couple decided to try artificial insemination. When the woman showed up at the clinic, she was told to UnCloth from the waist down, get on the table and place her feet in the stirrups.

She was feeling rather awkward about the entire procedure when the doctor came in. Her anxiety was not diminished by the sight of him pulling down his pants! "Wait a minute! What the hell is going on here?" yelped the woman, pulling herself into a sitting position.

"Don't you want to get pregnant?" asked the doctor. "Well, yes, I do," answered the woman.

"Then lie back and spread 'em," replied the doctor. "We're all out of the bottled stuff. You'll just have to settle for what's on tap."
Re: BEST OF DJCROOKY by djcrooky(m): 9:06am On Oct 31, 2007
1. You've got a hole in your head.
2. Your master strangles you all the time.
3. Your head is disproportionate to the rest of your body.
4. You shrink in cold water.
5. You never get a haircut.
6. You always hang around with two nuts.
7. Your closest neighbor is an asshole.
8. Your best friend is a pussy.
9. Your scalp gets cut off if you're Jewish.
10. Everytime you get excited, you throw up.
Re: BEST OF DJCROOKY by kaylala(m): 9:14am On Oct 31, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: BEST OF DJCROOKY by djcrooky(m): 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2007
A local United Way office realized that the organization had never received a donation from the town's most successful lawyer. The person in charge of contributions called him to persuade him to contribute.

"Our research shows that out of a yearly income of at least $500,000, you give not a penny to charity. Wouldn't you like to give back to the community in some way?"

The lawyer mulled this over for a moment and replied, "First, did your research also show that my mother is dying after a long illness, and has medical bills that are several times her annual income?"

Embarrassed, the United Way rep mumbled, "Um , no."

The lawyer interrupts, "or that my brother, a disabled veteran, is blind and confined to a wheelchair?"

The stricken United Way rep began to stammer out an apology, but was interrupted again.

"or that my sister's husband died in a traffic accident," the lawyer's voice rising in indignation, "leaving her penniless with three children?!"

The humiliated United Way rep, completely beaten, said simply, "I had no idea, "

On a roll, the lawyer cut him off once again, "So if I don't give any money to them, why should I give any to you?"
Re: BEST OF DJCROOKY by djcrooky(m): 6:39pm On Nov 01, 2007
New Women's Study
There is a new study out about women. I thought these results were pretty interesting.

85% of women think their ass has grown too big since getting married,

10% of women think their ass is just as big as it was when they got married,

The other 5% say that they don't care, they love him and would have married him anyway.
Re: BEST OF DJCROOKY by djcrooky(m): 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2007
Regis: "Barbara, you've done very well so far - $500,000 and one lifeline left -- phone a friend.

The next question will give you the top prize of One Million dollars if you get it right , but if you get it wrong you will drop back to $32,000 -- are you ready?"

Barbara: "Sure, I'll have a go!"

Regis: "Which of the following birds does not build it's own nest?

Is it,

A-Robin

B-Sparrow

C-Cuckoo

D-Thrush

Remember Barbara its worth 1 Million dollars."

"I think I know who it, but I'm not 100%,

No, I haven't got a clue. I'd like to phone a friend Regis, just to be sure.

Regis: "Yes, who, Barbara, do you want to phone?

Barbara: "I'll phone my friend Maggie back home in Birmingham."

(ringing)

Maggie (also a blonde): "Hello, "

Regis: "Hello Maggie, its Regis here from Who Wants to be a Millionaire-I have Barbara here and she is doing really well on $500,000, but needs your help to be a Million.

The next voice you hear will be Barbara's and she'll read you the question.

There are 4 possible answers and 1 correct answer and you have 30 seconds to answer -- fire away Barbara."

Barbara: "Maggie, which of the following birds does not build it's own nest? Is it:

A-Robin

B-Sparrow

C-Cuckoo

D-Thrush"

Maggie: "Oh Gees, Barbara that's simple, It's a Cuckoo."

Barbara: "You think?"

Maggie: "I'm sure."

Barbara: " Thanks Maggie." (hangs up)

Regis: "Well, do you want to stick on $500,000 or play on for the Million, Barbara?"

Barbara: "I want to play, I'll go with C-Cuckoo"

Regis: "Is that your final answer?"

Barbara: "It is."

Regis: "Are you confident?"

Barbara: "Yes fairly, Maggie's a sound bet."

Regis: "Barbara, you had $500,000 and you said C-Cuckoo , you're right! - You have just won ONE MILLION DOLLARS.

Here is your check. You have been a great contestant and a real gambler. Audience please put your hands together for Barbara."

(clapping)

That night Barbara calls round to Maggie and brings her down to a local bar for a celebration drink and, as they are sipping their Champagne, Barbara turns to Maggie and asks "Tell me Maggie, How in God's name did you know that it was the Cuckoo that does not build its own nest?

Maggie: "Listen Barbara, everybody knows that a Cuckoo lives in a clock."
Re: BEST OF DJCROOKY by djcrooky(m): 6:27am On Nov 03, 2007
I was feeling a bit depressed the other day, so I called the Help Hotline. I was put through to a 'call center' in Pakistan. I explained that I was feeling suicidal. They were very excited at this news and wanted to know if I could drive a truck or fly an airplane,
Re: BEST OF DJCROOKY by djcrooky(m): 6:31am On Nov 03, 2007
1st Hillbilly Bubba: "My wife sure is stupid!, She bought an air conditioner. "
2nd Hillbilly Billy Bob says: "Why is that stupid?"

1st Hillbilly Bubba says: "We ain't got no 'lectricity!"

2nd Hillbilly Billy Bob says: "That's nothin'! My wife is so stupid, she bought one of them new fangled warshin' machines!"

1st Hillbilly Bubba says: "Why is that so stupid?"

2nd Hillbilly Billy Bob says: "'Cause we ain't got no plummin'!"

3rd Hillbilly Goober says: "That ain't nuthin'! My wife is dumber than both yer wifes put together! I was going through her purse the other day lookin' fer some change, and I found 6 condoms in thar."

1st and 2nd Hillbillies Bubba and Billy Bob say: "Well, what's so dumb about that?"

3rd Hillbilly Goober says: "She ain't got no pecker
Re: BEST OF DJCROOKY by djcrooky(m): 6:43am On Nov 03, 2007
A guy took his blond girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench.
After the game, the guy asked her how she liked the experience. "Oh, I really liked it," the blonde replied. "Especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents."

Dumbfounded, her date asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well, at the beginning, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of the game, everyone kept screaming 'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!' I'm like, Helloooooooooooo - it's only 25 cents!"
Re: BEST OF DJCROOKY by djcrooky(m): 6:47am On Nov 03, 2007
A driver is stuck in a traffic jam on the freeway. Nothing is moving.
Suddenly a man knocks on the window. The driver rolls down his window and asks, 'What's going on?'

Terrorists have kidnapped John Howard, Peter Costello, and Kevin Rudd. They're asking for a $300 million ransom, otherwise they're going to douse them with petrol and set them on fire. We're going from car to car, taking up a collection.'

The driver asks, 'How much is everyone giving, on average?' . . . . .'About a litre.'
Re: BEST OF DJCROOKY by djcrooky(m): 6:53am On Nov 03, 2007
A young nun was hurrying to church and took a short-cut through the forest. To her surprise, a man jumped out of the bushes and grabbed her and asked, "Where do you think you're going, young lady?"
She said, "To my confession at the church!"

He proceeded to throw her to the ground, rip off her clothes and have his way with her.

Satisfied, he said, "Well, what are you going to confess now?"

She said, "I'm going to tell the Father that I was grabbed, thrown to the ground, and ravished--twice! That is, unless you're too tired."
Re: BEST OF DJCROOKY by djcrooky(m): 6:57am On Nov 03, 2007
In the year 2007 the Lord came unto Noah, who was now living in England and said, "Once again, the earth has become wicked and over-populated, and I see the end of all flesh before me. Build another Ark and save two of every living thing along with a few good humans.

" He gave Noah the CAD drawings, saying, "You have 6 months to build the Ark before I will start the unending rain for 40 days and 40 nights."

Six months later, the Lord looked down and saw Noah weeping in his yard- but no Ark. "Noah!" He roared, "I'm about to start the rain! Where is the Ark ?"

"Forgive me, Lord," begged Noah, "but things have changed. I needed Building Regulations Approval and I've been arguing with the Fire Brigade about the need for a sprinkler system. My neighbours claim that I should have obtained planning permission for building the Ark in my garden because it is development of the site, even though in my view it is a temporary structure. We had to then go to appeal to the Secretary of State for a decision.

Then the Department of Transport demanded a bond be posted for the future costs of moving power lines and other overhead obstructions to clear the passage for the Ark's move to the sea. I told them that the sea would be coming to us, but they would hear nothing of it.

Getting the wood was another problem. All the decent trees have Tree Preservation Orders on them and we live in a Site of Special Scientific Interest set up in order to protect the spotted owl. I tried to convince the environmentalists that I needed the wood to save the owls - but no go!

When I started gathering the animals, the RSPCA sued me. They insisted thatI was confining wild animals against their will. They argued the accommodation was too restrictive, and it was cruel and inhumane to put so many animals in a confined space. Then the County Council, the Environment Agency and the Rivers Authority ruled that I couldn't build the Ark until they'd conducted an environmental impact study on your proposed flood.

I'm still trying to resolve a complaint with the Equal Opportunities Commission on how many disabled carpenter's I'm supposed to hire for my building team. The trades unions say I can't use my sons. They insist I have to hire only accredited workers with Ark-building experience.

To make matters worse, Customs and Excise seized all my assets, claiming I'm trying to leave the country illegally with endangered species. So, forgive me, Lord, but it would take at least 10 years for me to finish this Ark."

Suddenly the skies cleared, the sun began to shine, and a rainbow stretched across the sky. Noah looked up in wonder and asked, "You mean you're not going to destroy the world?"

"No," said the Lord. "The British government beat me to it."
Re: BEST OF DJCROOKY by AKPAKA(m): 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2007
Drop down to a little more universial or african jokes, not all american shit. leran fro SAM MILLA.READ his jokes.
Re: BEST OF DJCROOKY by djcrooky(m): 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2007
alright , i will do that
Re: BEST OF DJCROOKY by Migines(m): 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2007
Every one is suppose to be unique, pls let d dude be.
@kronky
u doing great!
Re: BEST OF DJCROOKY by Migines(m): 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2007
Sory. . . Djcrooky
Re: BEST OF DJCROOKY by djcrooky(m): 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2007
20 Questions With Little Johnny
One day in school, the teacher decides to play 20 questions.

So the teacher says "OK kids, I am thinking of something round, and red"

Little Suzy pipes up "I know, it's a tomato".

"No but you're thinking, it's an apple" replies the teacher.

So Little Johnny stands up, places his hand in his pocket and says "I am holding onto something that is round, hard, and has a head on it"

"Go to the principals office" says the teacher.

"No but you're thinking", say Johnny, "It's a quarter"

Truth's About Men & Women
A Man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs
A Woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't need

A Woman worries about the future until she gets a husband
A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend
A successful woman is one who can find such a man

To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him a little
To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all

Married men live longer than single man, but married men are a lot more willing to die

A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't
A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change but she does
Re: BEST OF DJCROOKY by djcrooky(m): 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2007
One day this guy comes to work at a Love Machine shop. His boss leaves for the day and puts him in charge of the shop.

About an hour later a black haired lady comes in and asks "How much for your black dildos?"

The guy says "30 bucks"

"And how much for your white dildos?" asks the lady.

Again the man says "30 bucks for the black and 30 bucks for the white"

So she takes the black one and leaves.

A while later a brunette comes in to the store and asks "How much for your white dildos?"

The man responds "30 bucks"

She asks "And how much for your black dildos?"

"30 bucks for the white and 30 bucks for the black" replies the man.

So she takes the white one leaves.

About an hour later a blonde walks through the door and asks "How much are your dildos?"

The guys says "All our dildos are 30 bucks"

Then she looks up behind the man on a shelf and ask "How much for that plaid one?"

The man responds "Oh, that one is special. That will cost you $250"

The blonde agrees and takes it.

Later that day the boss come back and asks "So what did you sell today?"

The man says "I sold a black Love Machine, a white Love Machine , and your thermous flask for $250!"

OUCH!
Re: BEST OF DJCROOKY by djcrooky(m): 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2007
A young woman said to her doctor, "You have to help me, I hurt all over."

"What do you mean?" said the doctor.

The woman touched her right knee with her index finger and yelled, "Ow, that hurts." Then she touched her left cheek and again yelled, "Ouch! That hurts, too." Then she touched her right earlobe. "Ow, even THAT hurts."

The doctor asked the woman, "Are you a natural blonde?"

"Why yes," she said.

"I thought so," said the doctor, "You have a sprained finger."
Re: BEST OF DJCROOKY by djcrooky(m): 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2007
Little Johnny's Chemistry teacher wanted to teach his class a lesson about the evils of liquor, so he set up an experiment that involved a glass of water, a glass of whiskey, and two worms.

"Now, class. Observe what happens to the two the worms," said the professor putting the first worm in the glass of water. The worm in the water moved about, twisting and seemingly unharmed.

He then dropped the second work in the whiskey glass. It writhed in pain for a moment, then quickly sank to the bottom and died. "Now kids, what lesson can we derive from this experiment?" he asked.

Little Johnny raised his hand and wisely responded, "Drink whiskey and you won't get worms!"

Re: BEST OF DJCROOKY by djcrooky(m): 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2007
Little Johnny's  Chemistry teacher wanted to teach his class a lesson about the evils of liquor, so he set up an experiment that involved a glass of water, a glass of whiskey, and two worms.

"Now, class. Observe what happens to the two the worms," said the professor putting the first worm in the glass of water. The worm in the water moved about, twisting and seemingly unharmed.

He then dropped the second work in the whiskey glass. It writhed in pain for a moment, then quickly sank to the bottom and died. "Now kids, what lesson can we derive from this experiment?" he asked.

Little Johnny raised his hand and wisely responded, "Drink whiskey and you won't get worms!"
Re: BEST OF DJCROOKY by djcrooky(m): 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2007
Little Johnny wasn't a very good at speller. One day, during a
spelling exam, the teacher wrote the word "new" on the
blackboard. "Now," she asked Johnny, "what word would we
have if we placed a "K" in the front?"

After thinking a few seconds, Johnny said, "Canoe?"
Re: BEST OF DJCROOKY by djcrooky(m): 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2007
One day little Johnny was digging a hole in his back yard.
The next-door neighbor spotted him and decided to investigate.

"Hello Johnny, what are you up to?" he asked.

"My goldfish died and I'm gonna bury him," Johnny replied.

"That's a really big hole for a goldfish, isn't it?" asked the neighbor.

"That's because he's inside your cat!"
Re: BEST OF DJCROOKY by djcrooky(m): 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2007
Little Johnny was getting bad grades in school. One day
he stepped up to the teacher's desk, and announced, "I don't want to scare you Miss Finch, but daddy says if I don't get better grades, somebody is gonna get a spanking."
Re: BEST OF DJCROOKY by djcrooky(m): 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2007
The teacher wrote on the blackboard: "I ain't had no fun in months." Then asked the class, "How should I correct this sentence?"

Little Johnny raised his had and replied, "Get yourself a new boyfriend."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My First Kiss / My Beauty Secret: “No Man Has Seen My Unclothedness” – Zahra Buhari / Nadia Buhari Goes Fully Unclad On New Movie Set (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.