Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,606 members, 7,878,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:30 AM

Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu (61927 Views)

Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me / 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by Jking20(m): 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
Wisfem:
Tinubu a liar a thief a man who rented fake prophets bishops, high priests and native Doctors to support his Muslim championing agenda, we know their gimmicks it's all dead on arrival now...

You said and I quote " Tinubu rented fake prophets bishops, high priest and native doctors"

Now, I have two questions for you.
1. Are you a Christian or Muslim. If you're a Christian, name all the churches or dominion in Nigeria with their Bishops??

2. How many bishops in Nigeria are ordained by the Pope??
Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by JONSYN7154: 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
proff010:
Is that the best answer you can give.
Jagaban we want.
Wait for campaign proper you all will relocate last last
you want JAGABANDIT abi!
Am not surprise.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by JustPowerApps(m): 10:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nigerians know wetin. This man no ja seh cool The hype is for followership, follow back, retweet this, retweet that cool cheesy grin
Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by ATLIEN2027: 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
And we know that you are pathological liar. Peter Obi tuary is a LOSER.
Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by newnigerdelta00: 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
PointZerom:
Even your spokesman knows that you're a corrupt drug Baron.

Show your proof's, na so owner say buhari done die, today Mr president is more healthier than your generation's,no more jubril....8years few months to go, Tinubu will also rule his 8yrs and he will live and his health will be stronger than your generation's to come...
Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by proff010: 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
Mark it today, Tinubu is our president come 2023.
Obi can go and rule in your zoo country
PointZerom:

Can you imagine who you want as a president in this 21st century?
Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by SlavaUkraini: 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jking20:
Can someone tell labour Party that elections is not won by lies and propagandas. Advertise and sell yourself as a best candidate, let the masses see it and decide. Not fooling people by comparing them to only see that one is bad and you're good for no reason. In fact, this is a big fallacy, but many of them doesn't know.

The same Lie and Propaganda machine that Tinubu used against Jonathan is back to hunt him.

Karma is a Bitch.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by onuman: 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
specialmati:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy abeg Tinubu should try get some rest na, let him allow Peter Obi them set to run things. Him and that Atiku guy they are too old to handle the kind of mess APC plug this country into

Tinubu is merely fronting for Atiku. He knows that he was even rejected by the political big wigs in his SW region before APC presidential election.
What Tinubu is after is subtract from the expected massive votes for Labour Party in the SS, SW, SE and NC for the benefit of Atiku.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by Jking20(m): 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
BeardedMeat:
What are they doing that you didn't do double of it previously? You are angry because you alone cannot control the narrative unlike in the past when y'all was shouting PDP upandan to decieve the very low among you. Go to all social media platform and see northerners using Tinubu to make skit but your problem is Peter Obi. This was a man you dismissed at not having a structure.

If you all want to make this a tribal war so be it. We are all Nigerians and nobody can sell rubbish to me

Don't get me wrong, am only replying you because I sense knowledge in your text. What I want you to understand is that, PO movement has nothing to offer for their candidate than tarnishing other parties image. What's that they're telling us PO has done that is better than the other candidates??
Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by hush15: 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/nigerians-know-the-truth-peter-obi-replies-tinubu

Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7274171/tinubu-obi-falsehood-disinformation-wont

From a man whose mouth is uncouth. When he was saying some people will labor to death, he was talking about issues abi, foolish man. Always demanding what he cant give.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by mejai(m): 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
PointZerom:

Your education is questionable.

Comrade, u get strength! It is now obvious that from their emi lokan master to him, their academic qualifications need to be scrutinized.
Imagine, saying he needs to be convinced by PO personally, abi! Na so Buhari and Tilimbu go convince us too.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by newnigerdelta00: 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
PointZerom:
A nother
P ackaged
C riminals.

They better pass your generation to generation s
Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by Omodua(m): 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
proff010:
Is that the best answer you can give.
Jagaban we want.
Wait for campaign proper you all will relocate last last
See this rascal and misguided mascot threatening fire and brimstone. You think everybody is cheap and slavish like you. You want a terminally sick and insentient human vegetable like Tinubu to lead us again. Like Buhari?
Thunder fire you and your generation!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by Chi133(f): 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jking20:

What truth??
So, because one candidate is unprovable old or I'll, the other candidate should just emerge victorious just like that. Am a well educated someone, and as such must be convinced to take any reasonable decision. What the PO movement is doing is totally a fallacy.

You're not educated anything,if not you won't be thinking tru ur Anus.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by Adakintroy: 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tinibu is the only leader I see. anyone who is with a single party long enough has tenanciy as well as pesevearance. You may not like it.but true. Atiku and obi.. well haves seen them cross carpet one too many.
Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jking20:

Don't get me wrong, am only replying you because I sense knowledge in your text. What I want you to understand is that, PO movement has nothing to offer for their candidate than tarnishing other parties image. What's that they're telling us PO has done that is better than the other candidates??
He has less baggage than all the others. That alone ends this discussion.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
I will chose Wike over this lying coward, I want a president with balls, not a weak man and social media president
Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by Jking20(m): 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
Earthquakes:

What did Tinubu party used in winning PDP in 2015? (lies and propaganda)
It's obvious something is wrong with your retentive memory..
Has Obi supporters done quarter of what APC did to Jonathan during campaign? You forgot that what goes around comes around

Isoright, go on with it if you think that's how our country will get better.
Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by newnigerdelta00: 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
Massiveglory:
Tinubu is nothing but a greedy and desperate politician who is desperate to have the title of president attached to him.
He is willing to do whatever it takes even if it cost lives to get it. But he has failed. He will not see it.

Are you inec? Idiot's shut up, bloody bastards

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by newnigerdelta00: 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
[quote author=PointZerom post=115581217][/quote]

Show your proof's, na so owner say buhari done die, today Mr president is more healthier than your generation's,no more jubril....8years few months to go, Tinubu will also rule his 8yrs and he will live and his health will be stronger than your generation's to come.
Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
Adakintroy:
Tinibu is the only leader I see. anyone who is with a single party long enough has tenanciy as well as pesevearance. You may not like it.but true. Atiku and obi.. well haves seen them cross carpet one too many.
Ad to Ac to Acn to APC to Iragbiji.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by Jking20(m): 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
PointZerom:

Your education is questionable.

Thank God you're not the giver of knowledge, and I think am done with dumbster like you.
Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by naijapikin2(m): 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
The fact that tinubu has diehard supporters, I mean people who genuinely support him, not for the money, shows that the human brain has the capacity to use only 0.2% of it's usefulness... That's for tinubus fans. I've chosen to upgrade my reasoning faculty. I will vote peter obi. Thats my Lane.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by proff010: 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
Omodua:
See my rascallity and misguided mascot threatening fire and brimstone. You think everybody is cheap and slavish like my papa. You want a terminally sick and insentient human vegetable like my father to lead me again. Like Buhari?
Thunder fire me and my generation!
Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by PointZerom: 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jking20:

Thank God you're not the giver of knowledge, and I think am done with dumbster like you.

I don't expect much from an offspring of a lunatic.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by Whobedatte(m): 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
Age -- unknown
Parent ---unknown
School attended --- unknown
State of origin - unknown
Academic Cred -- unknown
Source of wealth -- unknown
Same person is accusing someone else of falsehood shocked
No be JuJu be dat?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by BlackPantherxXx: 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
BeardedMeat:
E warrior. Where's that IBB meme please?

Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by Adakintroy: 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Ad to Ac to Acn to APC to Iragbiji.

That's name change not party change.

He was running them.all.
Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by olas24u(f): 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
Wisfem:
Tinubu a liar a thief a man who rented fake prophets bishops, high priests and native Doctors to support his Muslim championing agenda, we know their gimmicks it's all dead on arrival now...

Obi took state money and invested it in his family business ,he his saint to you.Tinubu increased IGR ,you call him a thief.Obi is a rogue .
Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
longetivity:
Both of you are mad

And you are madder than them both

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) / One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) / Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.