Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,906 members, 7,876,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:25 PM

Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings (19933 Views)

Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile / Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings / Fuel Subsidy: Labour Fumes As IMF Warns FG Against Fresh Borrowings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by PeterObi4LP: 7:40am On Aug 11, 2022
kingthreat:
Pandora the Thief Obi.
If you were a good governor, Charles Soludo will not be seeking to borrow over $100BN in your state.
Your beer factory, the only investment you made is not even being patronized by your citizens.

All you need is sense of N200.
Go verify how much he left for Obiano. He left Anambra without any debt and without owning any workers and contractor 1kobo. Hate will kill you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 11, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Peter is a comedian!

Dude does not even have idea about the current predicament of the nation!

Maybe he wants the FG to also invest in beer parlour business .

So full of words with no constructive and feasible solutions!

That’s how he went to Egypt to learn lower generation, forgetting his country does not even have the infrastructure to transmit what they presently generating!

Him Tu Lie!

your moniker shows the type of person you are. A disease that needs to be expelled from the society.
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by specialmati(m): 7:41am On Aug 11, 2022
RapistOnBail:

You no fit smell Aso Rock with the kind hateful mentality your clan get for Nigerians.

Fix the hate amongst your clan and then we can discuss National Politics.

grin grin grin grin grin nigeria is going dead and you are talking of clan.like his clan gets dollar at 190 while others get theirs at 700.are you OK

Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by webhead: 7:43am On Aug 11, 2022
RapistOnBail:

No!

It’s Una wey dey cry na.

The Hausas and Yorubas are benefiting from National cake. But I can’t say the same for other regions.

So why you think say I go “Cry”?

So you're proud to say that the south east (your fellow Nigerian people) are being marginalized?
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by ebbo(m): 7:47am On Aug 11, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Go verify how much he left for Obiano. He left Anambra without any debt and without owning any workers and contractor 1kobo. Hate will kill you.

Stop lying my friend and check ur facts first b4 spewing rubbish.
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 11, 2022
ebbo:

Stop lying my friend and check ur facts first b4 spewing rubbish.

What is he lying about? Can you be more specific
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by Kendo999: 7:53am On Aug 11, 2022
KillSars:
Beer parlor man sef dey talk about regenerative development project, is it the one wey ur state get when u dey govern them?...

Mr man face ur beer and stop making it look as if Nigeria is the next Venezuela.. you sound so stupid.
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by kingthreat(m): 7:55am On Aug 11, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Below is 2017 news. I will share it even though as an obidient lemming, you will continue to delve in lies

https://guardian.ng/news/obiano-inherited-n185b-debt-from-obi-says-umeh/
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by Alpharey: 7:55am On Aug 11, 2022
KillSars:
Beer parlor man sef dey talk about regenerative development project, is it the one wey ur state get when u dey govern them?...

Mr man face ur beer and stop making it look as if Nigeria is the next Venezuela..

Suffering and smiling is your calling. Don't worry it will soon ascend to wailing
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by Kendo999: 7:56am On Aug 11, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
What concerned Okoro with the Zoo borrowing?
you an idiot.
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by Masterito(m): 7:56am On Aug 11, 2022
Are you sure Venezuela is not better now?
KillSars:

Mr man face ur beer and stop making it look as if Nigeria is the next Venezuela..
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by kingthreat(m): 7:57am On Aug 11, 2022
obynzo:

you don't have sense finally. Did Obi hand over to Soludo? The way you guys talk it calls to question whether it was Hyena breast milk you took or Human breast milk. Another case study are the mad people that are liking this your comment.

Just like Tinubu's great legacy shines in Lagos 15 years after he left, Obi's legacy beclouds Anambra 8 years after he left. Obiano worked better than Obi.

Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by kingthreat(m): 7:58am On Aug 11, 2022
KingLaka:
Cow dung full your head

Maggots and termites full your own head
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by kingthreat(m): 7:59am On Aug 11, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Obiano handed over to soludo and not Obi

Your education is a waste

Tinubu's legacy beams in Lagos 16 years after. Why is Anambra's IGR still useless to the Nigerian economy 8 years after Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by ufotunang: 8:00am On Aug 11, 2022
All this APC and Buhari knows what to do best is to be borrowing...nothing else they can do
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by kingthreat(m): 8:00am On Aug 11, 2022
Christian36:
Lol, hatred and tribalism will sink this country. For your mind, your prefer a drug baron and a confirmed criminal to be your president. A man that operates two billion vans on broad daylight and demand #50billion from his subjects as Lagos landlord. I just pity some of you guys

You should pity the victims of IPOB's unknown gunmen killing your people first.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by RapistOnBail: 8:01am On Aug 11, 2022
PericomaNwankwo:

Low IQ spotted. I doubt you'll ever attain the intellectual capacity to think constructively. Sentimentalism and selfish bigotry have decayed your thinking faculty.

Ridiculously, of all the comments here, yours smells of more hate than the love your parents never showed you.

Get over it, I know how cold and hurtful it feels in your testicles and heart respectively. I hope you get a sick fever from your detest of your mentors: NdiIgbo.

Rap!st on bail, that's your moniker. Disgusting imp
Igbo man filled with hatred.
Lol I laugh your sorry ass grin
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 11, 2022
kingthreat:

Just like Tinubu's great legacy shines in Lagos 15 years after he left, Obi's legacy beclouds Anambra 8 years after he left. Obiano worked better than Obi.

Is Umeh in Obi's cabinet? I know why i said you don't have sense, if not you would know that Umeh is talking out of spite because he left APGA.
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by ufotunang: 8:02am On Aug 11, 2022
I wish the election was tomorrow so that this APC government can be voted out immediateluy...and Peter Obi voted in in order to save this country from total collapse and damage
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by Kendo999: 8:03am On Aug 11, 2022
KillSars:

you sound so stupid.
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by Kendo999: 8:05am On Aug 11, 2022
If I receive ban ehh nah all of us go suffer.
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by RapistOnBail: 8:06am On Aug 11, 2022
webhead:
So you're proud to say that the south east (your fellow Nigerian people) are being marginalized?
I’m not proud that the igbos are being marginalized.

But since the East fail to side with the ruling party who’s in charge of national cake distribution, don’t expect significant growth like other regions.
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by MotiveU(f): 8:08am On Aug 11, 2022
kingthreat:
Pandora the Thief Obi.
If you were a good governor, Charles Soludo will not be seeking to borrow over $100BN in your state.
Your beer factory, the only investment you made is not even being patronized by your citizens.

So much hate...
Why
How much are you guy's paid??
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by CSTRR: 8:10am On Aug 11, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Calm down.

The supports from the north are mostly from the Christian Minority or Aboki man wey wan see food chop for night.

Be like you no know say this country is not for you.
Christian minority?

So they are no longer northerners?

Don't worry, your Tinubu will only govern his region and those that voted for him.
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by CSTRR: 8:12am On Aug 11, 2022
kingthreat:

Tinubu's legacy beams in Lagos 16 years after. Why is Anambra's IGR still useless to the Nigerian economy 8 years after Peter Obi
Give me tinubu's legacy.
I have your time today.

Then I will give you the legacy of Ibrahim babangida in Lagos.

And then we will see which of them was the better leader for lagos.

Tinubu that before he left gave himself a pension plan that even the US president is not entitled to.

A legacy of corruption and waste.
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by XerXers: 8:29am On Aug 11, 2022
kingthreat:
Pandora the Thief Obi.
Obiano handed over to Soludo, not Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by Obidient1: 8:44am On Aug 11, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
What concerned Okoro with the Zoo borrowing?
You and your family are paying for all this debt but your senseless head don't know this.
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by socialjustice93: 8:55am On Aug 11, 2022
Omo we don see shege for this regime fa cry
check my sig below if you're interested
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by Bollinga: 9:00am On Aug 11, 2022
kingthreat:
Pandora the Thief Obi.

You are such a daft... What happened to attack the message and not the messenger

Was he wrong buy saying the government should stop borrowing... Leaking brain
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by Alpharey: 9:03am On Aug 11, 2022
[quote author=kingthreat post=115585908]Pandora the Thief Obi.
Your beer factory, the only investment you made is not even being patronized by your citizens.[/quot

Shove down your dirty opinion down yo*r throat
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:05am On Aug 11, 2022
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/peter-obi-cautions-fg-against-further-borrowings/

Obi is just so empty.

Is it only consumption that the FG is borrowing for?

That is why I hate politicians. They make mouth when they are not in government, but put them there, and they pretend not to remember.

The reality is that we cannot afford to feed ourselves without bottowing. The idea of putting loans only into productive ventures is not practicable right now.

What productive ventures do you want to put loans into?

We already have many projects on ground, even in the mining sector, but except the people are taxed heavily, the political structure restructured, and some other factors, we will never be able to stop ourselves from borrowing for consumption.
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by Agabaidu1234: 9:07am On Aug 11, 2022
kingthreat:
Pandora the Thief Obi.
Ode, were you told that Charles Soludo succeeded him? I knew when he took over governance from Chris Ngige and how much he left in the office for his successor Willie Obiano which was testified by Obiano himself.
Always verify facts before coming online to advertise your intellectual weakness and your inability to affirm information.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi / 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume / 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.