Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,832 members, 7,906,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:29 AM

Had A Dream About Ant - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Had A Dream About Ant (354 Views)

Bad dream about my friend, should I tell her? / Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections / I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Had A Dream About Ant by Oluwashina72: 5:42am On Aug 11, 2022
I saw millions of ants in the dream covering my body at my place of work but we killed them.. what does this mean?
Re: Had A Dream About Ant by RedChiefPriest: 7:05am On Aug 11, 2022
Probably you will become the next antman,make sure you dey follow marvel for Twitter.
But why you come dey kill them? You no show love o.
Re: Had A Dream About Ant by Freelane33(m): 7:57am On Aug 16, 2022
Oluwashina72:
I saw millions of ants in the dream covering my body at my place of work but we killed them.. what does this mean?
Someone is trying to hurt you
You have to be very careful
Pray fervently
And fast too
God will be with you bro
Life itself is a big war
I’m a product of testimonies

2 Likes

Re: Had A Dream About Ant by Redhot111(m): 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
Somethings are going to turn up that will greatly distract you. They will turn up in their numbers but at the end you will surmount them all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Headlines From The Future (prophetic) / Meaning Of Second Coming Of Jesus / Free Informative Website!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.