Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,353 members, 7,891,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:09 PM

I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) (45768 Views)

Biden: Everybody Is Going To America - Davido Tells His Entire 30BG Crew / 'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers / Tiwa Sava(Doro Mama) Face Carved On A Customer Head By A Talented Barber(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by NovusHomo(m): 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by watchindelta(m): 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
lol said your father grin grin
Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
umm....interesting
Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by Mayflowa(m): 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sijo01:
Clean cut though

Very clean cut and he has good hair at his age
Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by Major7: 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
Oga go to school,cos there's time for everything. This is a time for you to face your studies while your needs are catered for abi you wan oppress?

TastyFriedPussy:
If you were 21, extremely broke (zero naira in your account) and just got admission into a University this year to be sponsored by your parents who would only pay your school fees and no feeding money since you'll be going to school from home..

would you rather forfeit the admission for this year, then work at a place where you'll earn 60k a Month for one year, then after the one year, you use some of the money you've saved(500k+)to start up a business that will be running while you go to school next year.. or you'll just accept the admission?
Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by kukoyi4adaugo: 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
This guy. Always funny in real life and moviesThis guy. Always funny in real life and movies...
Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by seanwilliam(m): 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
If you were 21, extremely broke (zero naira in your account) and just got admission into a University this year to be sponsored by your parents who would only pay your school fees and no feeding money since you'll be going to school from home..

would you rather forfeit the admission for this year, then work at a place where you'll earn 60k a Month for one year, then after the one year, you use some of the money you've saved(500k+)to start up a business that will be running while you go to school next year.. or you'll just accept the admission?
If I have sponsors, I’ll face my studies..
If no sponsors, I’ll choose the work but will ensure I earn more than that
Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by highoctane: 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
Malory:
Anything to trend.
A wise man wouldn't want to grow young again.
That's wisdom on his part.
Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by FireUpNow(m): 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by Qwi1: 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
grin
Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by SpecialEdition: 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

Problem no dey finish.
Work no dey finish.
Accept any help you can get
Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by codeigniter(m): 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

Create a thread on this, but it will be very hard to save up 300k in a year not to talk of 500k
Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by TastyFriedPussy: 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
codeigniter:

Create a thread on this, but it will be very hard to save up 300k in a year not to talk of 500k
why do you think it will be hard?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by my3name(m): 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
captainamiedi1:
Baba want they relevant
you too wan dey relevant
Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by my3name(m): 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

60k oo
Maybe for more years sef
Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
The Barber is good.
Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by Xpol: 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
LOL grin this same programming is the same reason I asked the question.. The money I intend to save Na laptop I wan use am buy grin then maybe use any small change wey remain to buy okada give one aboki wey go dey drive dey give me money... My parents have refused to give me money for anything except school fees(which they pay themselves)..

My plan is actually:
After collecting and saving my salary for 3 months on the job which would be at least 120- 180k, I'll use 90k to buy a good laptop then use the remaining to buy materials, udemy courses, data and probably upgrade any upgradable thing In the laptop.. Then I'll continue working till next year, while learning programming..

I no that before I enter school next year, I would have gone really far and also made enough money from the job to start bike business

And moreover, I don't smoke, I don't go out, I don't drink, I don't have friends, Basically I don't have a social life at all that would make me spend money anyhow. So I'll be saving every dime I get.. I also won't be paying for my transport or feeding.
Good plan you have there. With focus and determination you will get there. Average Nigerian parents will never understand or support the idea of learning “one IT skill” online so they won’t release their money for such purpose . Everything they want and know is the traditional method,school school and school cos to them, that’s the surest way of making it, though they’re right but That notion is gradually changing.
Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by toprealman: 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
That barber needs to be applauded.
Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by TastyFriedPussy: 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
Xpol:
Good plan you have there. With focus and determination you will get there. Average Nigerian parents will never understand or support the idea of learning “one IT skill” online so they won’t release their money for such purpose . Everything they want and know is the traditional method,school school and school cos to them, that’s the surest way of making it, though they’re right but That notion is gradually changing.
thanks.. About that NOUN University stuff you talked about, I have a few questions..

1) how much is the school fees yearly to study computer science

2) Is the certificate of the school respected and can one get a job with it..

3) I heard their graduates are not allowed to do NYSC, how true is this.

Please any other information you have too would really be appreciated..

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

500k is no money.

It is not sure you can even raise it.

Whatever skill you have or knowledge acquired is never wasted.

Invest the time you have now for a better tomorrow.

Look for ways to learn new skills while in school.

Nothing beat having a marketable skill.

Businesses don't always result in success.
Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by Xpol: 10:48am On Aug 21, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
thanks.. About that NOUN University stuff you talked about, I have a few questions..

1) how much is the school fees yearly to study computer science

2) Is the certificate of the school respected and can one get a job with it..

3) I heard their graduates are not allowed to do NYSC, how true is this.

Please any other information you have too would really be appreciated..
for Computer Science budget like 100k for first semester 100level, this should cover application fees plus other expenses. You won’t even finish that 100k . About 56k for second semester.

As for the certificate, is valid as other reputable universities in Nigeria and well recognized abroad especially for further study. Being an open universities lot of People think the certificate is easier to get or the exam will be easy to pass.

The only thing easy in that school is the admission, since you don’t need Jamb or any entrance exam to get admission.

In NOUN , no sorting, you don’t even know who will mark your exam or where it’ll be marked,

From 100 to 200l it’s cbt( computer based test) you know your scores immediately submitting your exam or when the computer automatically logs you out when the time is up. From 300l upward it’s written exam called POP( pen on paper)

On whether you can get a job with the Certificate, no certificate guarantees you employment in this present Nigeria but with a CS degree, once you can equip yourself with necessary skills, the certificate will only be an advantage...

On NYSC. NYSC issues three certificates and all these certificates serve the same purpose, none is superior/inferior to the other(s).
Exemption, Exclusion and Discharge certificates. The one NYSC issues to NOUN students is Exclusion letter, exemption letter is for people who are above 30yrs before graduation.

NOUN students are now cleared and allowed to go for service it’s only the school that are not yet ready to process their students for that but to me that service is a waste of time. If you’re already working and earning good pay you won’t even like going to waste one year serving the Government with that peanut they call allowee or what is it called.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing Titi Segun-Banjo Has Been Found / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha And Funke Akindele's Throwback Photo / Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.