Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,601 members, 7,975,345 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:54 PM

"Rate Of Unemployment On The RISE" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Rate Of Unemployment On The RISE" (112 Views)

Video: The Spiral Effect Of Youth Unemployment On Insecurity In Nigeria / Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C / The Rise And Fall Of Online Retail In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Rate Of Unemployment On The RISE" by Jeffersonbj123: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
The rate of[b] Unemploymen[/b]t in the Nigeria is rapidly increasing with thousands of Nigerians graduating the higher institutions, and very
limited jobs in the country.

And this is a fact that many of us have come to terms with...

It is no news that the country's Economy is not good with the "crazy" Naira to dollar rate at over N700
and the price inflations all across the country

Fortunately this has given to the major Question on everyone's minds, "How can I make more income"?
The obvious answer will be to start a "BUSINESS", but most business require high capital...

Well, I am here to HELP!

What if I tell you that there is way business you can start with a little capital and turn it into a high "ROI BUSINESS"
within a few months. You can also use knowledge from this business to make your other businesses or ideas flourish and grow.

Hundreds have Nigerians have stumbled upon this business and took action, and it has turned their finances around for the better

Here is just a few Testimonies out of the hundreds of Nigerians that are into this "Amazing" Business...
kindly contact +2349013716769 on whatsapp to learn more...

(1) (Reply)

Quickway To Financial Prosperity / Happy New Week / Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.