Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,219 members, 7,925,796 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 11:25 PM

OGUN APM CANDIDATE DENIES WITHDRAWING FROM RACE, INSISTS ON CONTESTING - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OGUN APM CANDIDATE DENIES WITHDRAWING FROM RACE, INSISTS ON CONTESTING (169 Views)

Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM / Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition / Ogun Ex Commissioner, "Afoo" Dares Amosun To Raise APM Candidate’s Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OGUN APM CANDIDATE DENIES WITHDRAWING FROM RACE, INSISTS ON CONTESTING by Marcus07: 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
The gubernatorial candidate of the Allied Peoples Movement in Ogun State, Hon. Olutosin Emmanuel Jolaoluwa has denied withdrawing from the guber race in Ogun State. Olutosin said he is in the race, contesting the elections and does not intend to withdraw for anyone as the windows for substitution of candidates for the elections is winding up gradually.

In a letter addressed to the National Chairman of the Party APM and copied to the INEC chairman (Copy attached), Olutosin categorically stated that he remained the candidate of the party for the 2023 general elections. He also disclaimed the notification of a scheduled gubernatorial primary of the party slated for Thursday 11th August, 2022 said, the purported primary is not genuine and should not be recognized by all relevant authorities.

"I write to draw your attention to a purported APM gubernatorial primary scheduled to hold in Abeokuta tomorrow Thursday 11st of August, 2022.

"Sequel to the above, I hereby State categorically that I, Olutosin Emmanuel Jolaoluwa of #19, Alhaji Adeosun Street, Abiola Way, Abeokuta, am the bona-fide Ogun State gubernatorial candidate of the Allied Peoples Movement (APM) for thr March, 2023 general elections as published by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC). I have not withdrawn my candidature for anyone and do not plan to do so. Thus, I remain the Ogun State APM candidate for the March, 2023 gubernatorial elections".

(1) (Reply)

PDP 2023: Wike Drags Atiku, Tambuwal To Court As Party Crisis Deepens / 2023 Presidency: Promoting Tinubu Will Make You Look Stupid- Dino Melaye / [b]nigeria 2023 Presidential Election[/b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.