Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,219 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:06 AM

Interview With Diola_ad On Song ADA - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Interview With Diola_ad On Song ADA (167 Views)

Lover Boi Kay Ft Diola_ad - Far Away / Diola_ad / Download Gospel Music Album:- Best Of Ada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview With Diola_ad On Song ADA by OminipotentDEAN(m): 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
Diola_AD is an upcoming act as we all know and in this conversation, am having it with him about his song titled ADA.
OMINI : Hi diola, nice having this conversation with you.

Diola_AD: Am fine and cool, and i can see dat you cool also.

OMINI : Yeah am cool and let me now start the main thing that brought us here, having this conversation.
yer ADA ADA ADA, Wasup with the title like why ADA. You know your manager marvelous said you guys are taking titles alphabetically like i mean you already sang angelina featuring crystal P and now you done this one ADA featuring him also ?

Diola_AD : hmmm yeah first i would ADA is a follow up song for the love song angelina cuz it also talks about love, relationship and crush
and you said something now that we are taking things alphabetically which is true cuz that what the manager wants cuz he is incharge and ada isn't just any song, i wrote it from expirence and ft crystal p is nt a big deal cuz he is also in angelina and i myself is cooking up new song boys love soon

(1) (Reply)

A Sure Way To Help A Stranger. / Xtate — Aja (ofo) / A Lot Going On Right Now In The Country: Please Relax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.