Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,369 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:42 AM

As Citizens Of This Great Republic, There Are Things We Must Be Aware Of. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Citizens Of This Great Republic, There Are Things We Must Be Aware Of. (785 Views)

Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp / Statement On Nigerian And Citizens Of Other African Countries In Ukraine / Harrysong Addresses Cows As "Sirs", "Senior Citizens Of Nigeria'' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Citizens Of This Great Republic, There Are Things We Must Be Aware Of. by Patriotsleague: 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
(1) All nations came together from a collective of different tribes, clans, families, and people, agree under certain terms and agreement, to be together. Nigeria is not peculiar, though I agree we need a real sovereign national conference, so we can clearly state how we want to live together, going forward. Most nations were colonized as well, so we are really not different.

(2) The Nigerian military is a collection of ordinary Nigerians performing an extra ordinary duty, in service of the Nigerian people, they are not working for politicians, but the entire citizens. The Nigerian army is the only force fighting for the people, maintained by tax payers money and public funds.

(3) Supporting the Nigerian army is for your own good and safety, demoralizing it will lead to lack of, and loose of morale by troops, talking evil against it will lead to sanctions, which will make it weak, and terrorists strong. Terrorists don't care if you are a secessionists, christian, Muslim, they will kidnap you, loot you, kill you. Be smart. I have never seen Americans abusing their military, I have never seen Ghanaians abusing their military, although I know it's the traitors most times, the enemies of the country that circulate lies and disparage the military. Patriots must counter this rheoteric, patriots must share and talk about the good things Nigerian military do, praise their sacrifice and bravery, this does wonders to their morale.

(4) The Nigerian army is there for all Nigerians, South, East, North, West. It is everywhere fighting to protect your freedoms and life from Boko Haram, Iswap, Ipob, bandits, and all evil people that wants to kill, enslave and turn Nigeria to a lawless warzone

Nigerians don't play into the hands of the enemies, don't be their mouthpiece, ask yourself, why would you insult someone on the front lines fighting to save your life. This is not wise. Support the Nigerian army, be a good citizen.

(5) There is a difference between politicians and the country and it's institutions. Politicians like people, come, go, die, but the nation remains, speak life and good into your nation, you have no other.
Re: As Citizens Of This Great Republic, There Are Things We Must Be Aware Of. by Obidient4life3: 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
Nigeria doesn't have an army!
Re: As Citizens Of This Great Republic, There Are Things We Must Be Aware Of. by Patriotsleague: 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
Obidient4life3:
Nigeria doesn't have an army!
Are Obidients enemies of the nation?

Enemies of the army are enemies of Nigeria and Nigerians, traitors are not spared.

Nigerians be wise, don't vote in people that only talks about secession, this poster above me clearly represent Mr Obi, hear what he said. Don't support secessionists and traitors to power. We are looking for a nationalist president, not secessionists president.

God bless the great Nigerian army, patriots of the fatherland.

Who flights Boko Haram?
Who fights ipob enslaving and killing you?
Who fights unknown gunmen?
Who fights Iswap?

Enemies are crushed.
Re: As Citizens Of This Great Republic, There Are Things We Must Be Aware Of. by Obidient4life3: 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Are Obidients enemies of the nation?

Enemies of the army are enemies of Nigeria and Nigerians, traitors are not spared.

Nigerians be wise, don't vote in people that only talks about secession, this poster above me clearly represent Mr Obi, hear what he said. Don't support secessionists and traitors to power. We are looking for a nationalist president, not secessionists president.

God bless the great Nigerian army, patriots of the fatherland.

Who flights Boko Haram?
Who fights ipob enslaving and killing you?
Who fights unknown gunmen?
Who fights Iswap?

Enemies are crushed.

Oga we don't have army simple and short!

What is happening in Nigeria can't happen in a country that has a functional military!

See how you are lamenting on top of voice, talking gibberish over established facts!

You think to have any army is to have men on camouflage?
Re: As Citizens Of This Great Republic, There Are Things We Must Be Aware Of. by Patriotsleague: 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
Obidient4life3:

Oga we don't have army simple and short!

What is happening in Nigeria can't happen in a country that has a functional military!

See how you are lamenting on top of voice, talking gibberish over established facts!

You think to have any army is to have men on camouflage?
Enemies of the country are eliminated, them and all their families. Be forewarned. History should have told you that a tribe or people is insignificant when talking about an entire nation. You will only bring yourself, your kids and family to self destruct. It happened before, will happen again, if necessitated. This nation will live forever. Am not here to debate with traitors, I hate traitors. Nigerians be wise do not vote for traitors, this man right here supports Obi, from today I will watch this Obi campaign closely, I smell a connivance with the enemy. We are watching.
Re: As Citizens Of This Great Republic, There Are Things We Must Be Aware Of. by Obidient4life3: 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Enemies of the country are eliminated, them and all their families. Be forewarned. History should have told you that a tribe or people is insignificant when talking about an entire nation. You will only bring yourself, your kids and family to self destruct. It happened before, will happen again, if necessitated. This nation will live forever. Am not here to debate with traitors, I hate traitors. Nigerians be wise do not vote for traitors, this man right here supports Obi, from today I will watch this Obi campaign closely, I smell a connivance with the enemy. We are watching.

Absolutely gibberish cum trash!

Simple answer of yes and no you are typing pages of absolute bunkum.

Does what is happening in Nigeria happen in a country with functional military? And you lamenting , calling Obi. Stupid retard! What does Obi have to do with the topic or my point?
Sycophants always looking for who to blame but themselves! It's demented fellows like you that kept this country like this.
Zero tolerance for the truth. You want me to celebrate failure! Zuzuout!

1 Like

Re: As Citizens Of This Great Republic, There Are Things We Must Be Aware Of. by Patriotsleague: 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
Obidient4life3:

Absolutely gibberish cum trash!

Simple answer of yes and no you are typing pages of absolute bunkum.

Does what is happening in Nigeria happen in a country with functional military? And you lamenting , calling Obi. Stupid retard! What does Obi have to do with the topic or my point?
Sycophants always looking for who to blame but themselves! It's demented fellows like you that kept this country like this.
Zero tolerance for the truth. You want me to celebrate failure! Zuzuout!
No mercy, no one will be spared, keep fanning embers of insurgency, you will get your death wish, you think it's a joke to be an enemy of the state, go ask your father. We are 200million, if your entire tribe destroys itself, Nigeria moves on fool. If you wish to be killed you will die. Go join the terrorists and check to see if they are failure. Obidient members are ipob sympathizers, obi himself is not a patriot. Nigerians vote for patriots. This was a thread to advise Nigerians on patriotism and civic duty. This obidient ipob terrorists, enemy of the state, hates the army, they are the terrorists ipob killing and eating people.
Re: As Citizens Of This Great Republic, There Are Things We Must Be Aware Of. by Obidient4life3: 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
Patriotsleague:

No mercy, no one will be spared, keep fanning embers of insurgency, you will get your death wish, you think it's a joke to be an enemy of the state, go ask your father. We are 200million, if your entire tribe destroys itself, Nigeria moves on fool. If you wish to be killed you will die. Go join the terrorists and check to see if they are failure. Obidient members are ipob sympathizers, obi himself is not a patriot. Nigerians vote for patriots. This was a thread to advise Nigerians on patriotism and civic duty. This obidient ipob terrorists, enemy of the state, hates the army, they are the terrorists ipob killing and eating people.

I don't know who are the we that is 200million? Quit abusing drugs so that you can think properly.

You will be the one that will be killed anyway, either by bandits or Boko Haram when you dare try to go home. The so called Military will do Nada to save you.

Keep crying over Obi, he is your next president and there is absolutely nothing terrorist like you can do to stop him
Re: As Citizens Of This Great Republic, There Are Things We Must Be Aware Of. by Patriotsleague: 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
Obidient4life3:

I don't know who are the we that is 200million? Quit abusing drugs so that you can think properly.

You will be the one that will be killed anyway, either by bandits or Boko Haram when you dare try to go home. The so called Military will do Nada to save you.

Keep crying over Obi, he is your next president and there is absolutely nothing terrorist like you can do to stop him

Obi is supported by terrorists, I only support patriots. Am not foolish like you who is made crazy by hate. Your hate will destroy you.
Re: As Citizens Of This Great Republic, There Are Things We Must Be Aware Of. by Obidient4life3: 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Obi is supported by terrorists, I only support patriots. Am not foolish like you who is made crazy by hate. Your hate will destroy you.

grin grin grin grin

Oga your lamentation dey sweet me.

If Obi is supported by terrorist? This is something that someone who doesn't have a functional brain will say. That's why I said you should quit drugs.
Nigeria has boyscout but as for Army Nigeria doesn't have it.

When you go go village sef make bandits use you do suya grin grin grin
Re: As Citizens Of This Great Republic, There Are Things We Must Be Aware Of. by Patriotsleague: 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
Obidient4life3:

grin grin grin grin

Oga your lamentation dey sweet me.

If Obi is supported by terrorist? This is something that someone who doesn't have a functional brain will say. That's why I said you should quit drugs.
Nigeria has boyscout but as for Army Nigeria doesn't have it.

When you go go village sef make bandits use you do suya grin grin grin
You reap what you sow, just look around the country, the ones filled with hate and hypocrisy are suffering, their mothers dying, their kids won't grow. You laugh at your demise, your destruction. Fool.
Re: As Citizens Of This Great Republic, There Are Things We Must Be Aware Of. by Obidient4life3: 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
Patriotsleague:

You reap what you sow, just look around the country, the ones filled with hate and hypocrisy are suffering, their mothers dying, their kids won't grow. You laugh at your demise, your destruction. Fool.

grin grin grin

Eh ya, I feel your pains. The death in your region can be heart wrenching and brain damaging.

Don't worry, when Obi is elected, he will raise a proper army that will kill the real terrorist that have chased you and your family out of your village.
Re: As Citizens Of This Great Republic, There Are Things We Must Be Aware Of. by Patriotsleague: 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
Obidient4life3:

grin grin grin

Eh ya, I feel your pains. The death in your region can be heart wrenching and brain damaging.

Don't worry, when Obi is elected, he will raise a proper army that will kill the real terrorist that have chased you and your family out of your village.
You are a terrorist, you will be hunted and killed. Obi can never be president. Mark my words. When obi looses, I will respond to this comment, till then keep digging your grave, we need some scums dead, the population is too much. Flaat head.
Re: As Citizens Of This Great Republic, There Are Things We Must Be Aware Of. by Obidient4life3: 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
Patriotsleague:

You are a terrorist, you will be hunted and killed. Obi can never be president. Mark my words. When obi looses, I will respond to this comment, till then keep digging your grave, we need some scums dead, the population is too much. Flaat head.
Empty skull grin grin grin
Obi will be President and there is nothing bandits, Boko Haram, Fulani herdmen can do about it. grin grin grin
Re: As Citizens Of This Great Republic, There Are Things We Must Be Aware Of. by Patriotsleague: 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
Obidient4life3:

Empty skull grin grin grin
Obi will be President and there is nothing bandits, Boko Haram, Fulani herdmen can do about it. grin grin grin
Thank you for making my thread viral. Flaat head.
Re: As Citizens Of This Great Republic, There Are Things We Must Be Aware Of. by Obidient4life3: 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Thank you for making my thread viral. Flaat head.

A flat head is better than an empty skull...
Bleep off with your leprosy infected "thanks" . You think we are here for popularity contest?

1 Like

Re: As Citizens Of This Great Republic, There Are Things We Must Be Aware Of. by Patriotsleague: 6:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
Obidient4life3:

A flat head is better than an empty skull...
Bleep off with your leprosy infected "thanks" . You think we are here for popularity contest?
Nigerians, the enemies of the state will fight back, but we are the last force, we can't back down, we hold the mantra of our military heroes 'no going back' forward ever, uphold the flag of the nation state, and cut off the heads of traitors, traitors invite the enemies in.

Long live the Nigerian army,
Long live the people of this great republic.

Death to traitors and enemies of the state.
Re: As Citizens Of This Great Republic, There Are Things We Must Be Aware Of. by article1: 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
I can see that the OP is probably a dismissed soldier who is still very much interested in the job. He's still interested in the full consumption of agbado and cassava hence the hate for the OBIdients
Re: As Citizens Of This Great Republic, There Are Things We Must Be Aware Of. by Obidient4life3: 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Nigerians, the enemies of the state will fight back, but we are the last force, we can't back down, we hold the mantra of our military heroes 'no going back' forward ever, uphold the flag of the nation state, and cut off the heads of traitors, traitors invite the enemies in.

Long live the Nigerian army,
Long live the people of this great republic.

Death to traitors and enemies of the state.

Nigerian army is the first traitor the Nigerian society have so stop talking like a primary two kid.
Re: As Citizens Of This Great Republic, There Are Things We Must Be Aware Of. by Patriotsleague: 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2022
Obidient4life3:

Nigerian army is the first traitor the Nigerian society have so stop talking like a primary two kid.
Obidient group are traitors, they want Obi to win, so Obi will release Nnamdi Kanu, and give IPOB freedom to unleash their terror on innocent Easterners and Nigerians. Patriots don't vote for Obi.
Re: As Citizens Of This Great Republic, There Are Things We Must Be Aware Of. by Obidient4life3: 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Obidient group are traitors, they want Obi to win, so Obi will release Nnamdi Kanu, and give IPOB freedom to unleash their terror on innocent Easterners and Nigerians. Patriots don't vote for Obi.

I wonder when terrorist like you started loving people? Take your fake love to your family first. They need it better.
Obi will be President next year. Your kidnapping business ends by February 2023.
Re: As Citizens Of This Great Republic, There Are Things We Must Be Aware Of. by Patriotsleague: 9:56am On Aug 12, 2022
Obidient4life3:

I wonder when terrorist like you started loving people? Take your fake love to your family first. They need it better.
Obi will be President next year. Your kidnapping business ends by February 2023.
Obi is overrated, he could not stop ESN, Ipob kidnappings and killings by their foot soldiers, he brought in a block head Obaino, both of them were busy stealing could not find a solution, but Soludo came and found a solution. Obi is not a solution provider, he talks vaguely. The only Igbo politician I respect is Soludo. Obi is an IPOB sympathizer, Obi openly asked Nigerian government to release ipob, ESN terrorists. If he becomes president he will embolden the terrorists, kidnapping and killing successful Easterners. Ipob released prisoners to rape, steal and kill igbos and Obi loves ipob, he has never for one day condemn ipob and defend poor Easterners. Easterners you need to vote a patriot into power, obi is not.
Re: As Citizens Of This Great Republic, There Are Things We Must Be Aware Of. by Obidient4life3: 10:41am On Aug 12, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Obi is overrated, he could not stop ESN, Ipob kidnappings and killings by their foot soldiers, he brought in a block head Obaino, both of them were busy stealing could not find a solution, but Soludo came and found a solution. Obi is not a solution provider, he talks vaguely. The only Igbo politician I respect is Soludo. Obi is an IPOB sympathizer, Obi openly asked Nigerian government to release ipob, ESN terrorists. If he becomes president he will embolden the terrorists, kidnapping and killing successful Easterners. Ipob released prisoners to rape, steal and kill igbos and Obi loves ipob, he has never for one day condemn ipob and defend poor Easterners. Easterners you need to vote a patriot into power, obi is not.

Bandit have you kidnapped someone today? I know you people are not happy because Obi is about to destroy your multi billion dollar kidnapping business.
Re: As Citizens Of This Great Republic, There Are Things We Must Be Aware Of. by Patriotsleague: 10:52am On Aug 12, 2022
Obidient4life3:

Bandit have you kidnapped someone today? I know you people are not happy because Obi is about to destroy your multi billion dollar kidnapping business.
We are the Patriots, against traitors and terrorists. Become a patriot for your own good.

God bless the Nigerian army,
God bless the great nation.

We will force patriotism into your block flaat head.
Re: As Citizens Of This Great Republic, There Are Things We Must Be Aware Of. by Obidient4life3: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2022
Patriotsleague:

We are the Patriots, against traitors and terrorists. Become a patriot for your own good.

God bless the Nigerian army,
God bless the great nation.

We will force patriotism into your block flaat head.

You are nothing but a terrorist! There is nothing patriotic about you!
Re: As Citizens Of This Great Republic, There Are Things We Must Be Aware Of. by Patriotsleague: 11:41am On Aug 12, 2022
Obidient4life3:

You are nothing but a terrorist! There is nothing patriotic about you!
We are the Patriots, Iswap, bokoharam, ipob, and ESN are terrorists,.and Obidients are their sympathizers, obi is there chief supporter.
https://theeagleonline.com.ng/peter-obi-demands-release-of-nnamdi-kanu-other-biafra-activists/
Re: As Citizens Of This Great Republic, There Are Things We Must Be Aware Of. by Obidient4life3: 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
Patriotsleague:

We are the Patriots, Iswap, bokoharam, ipob, and ESN are terrorists,.and Obidients are their sympathizers, obi is there chief supporter.
https://theeagleonline.com.ng/peter-obi-demands-release-of-nnamdi-kanu-other-biafra-activists/

If you like tag all the brown envelope media in Nigeria, we know terrorist when we see one.
I have verified that you are one of them. You are part of their beneficiary
Re: As Citizens Of This Great Republic, There Are Things We Must Be Aware Of. by SMGGroup: 10:58am On Sep 02, 2022
There is nothing patriotic about this guy. All i see here is hate. Hate and more hate. Even if you don't agree with the obidient guy, you should not cancel a tribe cos you are patriotic.

What he said about Nigeria army is called sarcasm. Everyone knows Nigeria has an army but what he said shouldn't be read from face value.

If truly you are a patriot, why not ask the guy why he made that statement. He must have his reasons and we don't always have to agree. The things you said about him and Obi is the reason Nigerians can never love themselves. When someone gives you reasons why he is aggrieved, show him love and he will feel better and see another angle to it.

I personally don't like Nigeria and how it's structured. I detest Buhari personally. For me, i want Nigeria to work for everyone, equally without anyone feeling shortchanged.. That for me is patriotism.

PS - The British that colonised us also colonised India. Today, old India is divided into 3 separate countries, Bangladesh, Pakistan and India itself. Singapore and Malaysia divided. Serbia and Montenegro have divided. East timor and Indonesia. Slovakia and Czech republic.

Be guided in your fake patriotism
Re: As Citizens Of This Great Republic, There Are Things We Must Be Aware Of. by Patriotsleague: 11:03am On Sep 02, 2022
SMGGroup:
There is nothing patriotic about this guy. All i see here is hate. Hate and more hate. Even if you don't agree with the obidient guy, you should not cancel a tribe cos you are patriotic.

What he said about Nigeria army is called sarcasm. Everyone knows Nigeria has an army but what he said shouldn't be read from face value. Patriotic guy didn't understand.

If truly you are a patriot, why not ask the guy why he made that statement. He must have his reasons and we don't always have to agree. The things you said about him and Obi is the reason Nigerians can never love themselves. When someone gives you reasons why he is aggrieved, show him love and he will feel better and see another angle to it.

I personally don't like Nigeria and how it's structured. I detest Buhari personally. For me, i want Nigeria to work for everyone, equally with anyone feeling shortchanged.. That for me is patriotism.
Know this, the nation in itself has never hurt no one, it is the human beings, politicians that are stealing funds and causing problems. The Nigerian military is there to maintain the peace and defend all Nigerians. It's only enemies of this entity and lovers of terrorists that will hate the Nigerian army. When Boko Haram attack you, who do you call?
When bandits strike who do you call?
Nigerian army, so only an enemy will hate our legitimate fighting force.
Bokoharam, Ipob, Iswap are making our nation loose billions of dollars in warfare, these are the enemies of our nation.
Re: As Citizens Of This Great Republic, There Are Things We Must Be Aware Of. by SMGGroup: 11:31am On Sep 02, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Know this, the nation in itself has never hurt no one, it is the human beings, politicians that are stealing funds and causing problems. The Nigerian military is there to maintain the peace and defend all Nigerians. It's only enemies of this entity and lovers of terrorists that will hate the Nigerian army. When Boko Haram attack you, who do you call?
When bandits strike who do you call?
Nigerian army, so only an enemy will hate our legitimate fighting force.
Bokoharam, Ipob, Iswap are making our nation loose billions of dollars in warfare, these are the enemies of our nation.

Every Igbo man is a biafran in his heart. It has nothing to do with Ipob. Go to Igbo towns and villages and ask random people whether that want Nigeria or biafra and do your own reality check. You can't make unity by force. That can only lead to peace of the graveyard and we know that such is dangerous. When Ipob start to dey exist sef.

Let make this clear that majority of Igbo people stand with Ipob until recently that criminals have hijacked the name to constitute nuisance. Now you should ask yourself, why? If these people want a separate country, is it a crime? You mentioned that Obi can never be president, at least you've admitted that you don't regard Igbo in the scheme of things. In a nutshell, Nigeria is not one.
Re: As Citizens Of This Great Republic, There Are Things We Must Be Aware Of. by Patriotsleague: 11:38am On Sep 02, 2022
SMGGroup:

Every Igbo man is a biafran in his heart. It has nothing to do with Ipob. When Ipob start to dey exist sef.

Let make this clear that majority of Igbo people stand with Ipob until recently that criminals have hijacked the name to constitute nuisance. Now you should ask yourself, why? If these people want a separate country, is it a crime? You mentioned that Obi can never be president, at least you've admitted that you don't regard Igbo in the scheme of things. In a nutshell, Nigeria is not one.
I have nothing against igbos that love this entity, Obi clearly does not. If you look at my comments on the thread, I was responding to that bigot, based on how he came at me. Personally I respect Soludo as a leader from Southeast over Obi. Obi saying Nnamdi Kanu should be released, shows that bigotry makes him loose his senses. Even if my brother turn to terrorist, I won't support him. Nnamdi Kanu's actions is killing igbos, it's out of our love for all we show concern. Nigerian army must intervene because it's their constituted mandate. Obi must withdraw his statement about his devotion to a terrorist Kanu. I only respect and recognize patriots. I have no issues with any tribe, but Ipob group has killed and caused too much chaos in South east Nigeria and the nation as a whole, due to the cost of waging the war against the violent insurgency. There are other ways to seek for secession, but violence will always meet a violent respond, that's why the army and security operatives are there. I have no problem with anyone wishing to secede, but when you start killing innocent Nigerians, and the security operatives, you become an enemy.
Re: As Citizens Of This Great Republic, There Are Things We Must Be Aware Of. by SMGGroup: 11:45am On Sep 02, 2022
Patriotsleague:

I have nothing against igbos that love this entity, Obi clearly does not. If you look at my comments on the thread, I was responding to that bigot, based on how he came at me. Personally I respect Soludo as a leader from Southeast over Obi. Obi saying Nnamdi Kanu should be released, shows that bigotry makes him loose his senses. Even if my brother turn to terrorist, I won't support him. Nnamdi Kanu's actions is killing igbos, it's out of our love for all we show concern. Nigerian army must intervene because it's their constituted mandate. Obi must withdraw his statement about his devotion to a terrorist Kanu. I only respect and recognize patriots. I have no issues with any tribe, but Ipob group has killed and caused too much chaos in South east Nigeria and the nation as a whole, due to the cost of waging the war against the violent insurgency. There are other ways to seek for secession, but violence will always meet a violent respond, that's why the army and security operatives are there. I have no problem with anyone wishing to secede, but when you start killing innocent Nigerians, and the security operatives, you become an enemy.

I am Igbo and Nigeria have not given me enough reasons to love it. You can't treat a child bad and force him to love his parents. Love and respect must be earned.

When did Ipob started bearing arms. Before then, do you know that government proscribed them and army kill Igbo sons and daughters at will in the name of subduing Ipob. I am not a member but i share in their sentiments. The Nigerian government forced Ipob to pick up arms. You can't push someone to the wall and expect no reaction. Be objective for once

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Sharing Money To Almajiris In Abuja Rally(videos) / Tragic Moment When Nigerian Army Crash On A Tree With Parachute While Training / I Foresee Tinubu Pulling Out Of The Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.