Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,291 members, 7,925,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 05:12 AM

I Gave Someone Egg In My Dream. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Gave Someone Egg In My Dream. (1518 Views)

My Indian Boss Beats Me Up In My Dream, Killed My Manhood / Daisy Osakue Attacked With Egg In Italy Over Racism / "I Gave Birth To Her And I Impregnate Her" - 50-Year-Old Dad Arrested In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gave Someone Egg In My Dream. by Kenpaly(m): 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
Yestaday in my dream i gave someone egg in my dream but as he move a little distance 4rm me the egg fell down 4rom his hand and break.please spiritual people in this forum in need explanation.im totaly confused and afried,
Re: I Gave Someone Egg In My Dream. by squash47(m): 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kenpaly:
Yestaday in my dream i gave someone egg in my dream but as he move a little distance 4rm me the egg fell down 4rom his hand and break.please spiritual people in this forum in need explanation.im totaly confused and afried,
Egg is always a kind of antidote for something in dreams. Did u give someone a drug or advice against something physically ?

The interpretation is that the person has lost whatever it is u gave him or her in the physical realm....it's a message. Your gift has been lost.

1 Like

Re: I Gave Someone Egg In My Dream. by Realmi: 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
U just gave out the egg in between ur legs grin.....go check well weather that thing still dey work...na joke oo grin
Re: I Gave Someone Egg In My Dream. by Kenpaly(m): 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
squash47:
Egg is always a kind of antidote for something in dreams. Did u give someone a drug or advice against something physically ?

The interpretation is that the person has lost whatever it is u gave him or her in the physical realm....it's a message. Your gift has been lost.
are you saying that i lost a good thing or the man is the one that lost.can this dream reduce my spiritual powers?
Re: I Gave Someone Egg In My Dream. by squash47(m): 9:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kenpaly:
are you saying that i lost a good thing or the man is the one that lost.can this dream reduce my spiritual powers?
read again.
Re: I Gave Someone Egg In My Dream. by Cypress042: 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
I don't know if you're married op.

But If your answer is no.

Then be careful with any relationship you're going into, my brother wisdom o wisdom cool
Re: I Gave Someone Egg In My Dream. by BabaWenNoWell: 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
Who is the person to you?
Re: I Gave Someone Egg In My Dream. by Jeon(f): 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
Eggs in the dreams are generally a good omen except if the eggs are broken, rotten, fallen down, then it becomes something tragic waiting to happen.

Breaking eggs in dream signifies wrong acts that can't be mended.

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Someone Egg In My Dream. by mccloud224(m): 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
The only person that can interpret that dream is YOU!!!

Dont get worked up over nothing...Dreams and what you call "real life" are no different. You must learn to become self aware of your dreams and from there, take control of your dreams.

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Someone Egg In My Dream. by Freelane33(m): 11:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
Joseph
Re: I Gave Someone Egg In My Dream. by dododawa1: 11:12am On Aug 12, 2022
Meaning,you gave OOLOSHO one child.

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Someone Egg In My Dream. by squash47(m): 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
dododawa1:
Meaning,you gave OOLOSHO one child.
but she don abort am.
Re: I Gave Someone Egg In My Dream. by ERockson: 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
Meaning you have to be careful or else...
Re: I Gave Someone Egg In My Dream. by ospido: 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2022
You dreamt and gave someone an egg but it fell and got broken.

Go back to sleep and resume the dream again.

Tell that person to give your egg back to you.

I had a terrifying dream where i died in that dream some 35 years ago (in 1987). I was in the newly introduced JSS 2 back then. It was very frightening to me then. When i woke up, alas it was just a dream.
I prayed to God fervently and left the matter for him.

Since then, I've also had that dream up to 3 times.

I am still alive today and doing great. Thanks to God Almighty.

Friends and well wishers often say that i look way younger than my age.

The holy book says "For a dream cometh through the multitude of business." (Or too many cares). (Eccl. 5:3)

Dear OP, pray earnestly to God and allow God handle the situation if there is before you dabble into spiritism.

1 Like

Re: I Gave Someone Egg In My Dream. by jonahhh: 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2022
Kenpaly:

Alaye go and fast and pray
Re: I Gave Someone Egg In My Dream. by Stubborn82: 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
Kenpaly:
What you are hiding or secret will be exposed soon and possibly going to hurt you badly.
Re: I Gave Someone Egg In My Dream. by Stubborn82: 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
ospido:
You dreamt and gave someone an egg but it fell and got broken.

Go back to sleep and resume the dream again.

Tell that person to give your egg back to you.

I had a terrifying dream where i died in that dream some 35 years ago (in 1987). I was in the newly introduced JSS 2 back then. It was very frightening to me then. When i woke up, alas it was just a dream.
I prayed to God fervently and left the matter for him.

Since then, I've also had that dream up to 3 times.

I am still alive today and doing great. Thanks to God Almighty.

Friends and well wishers often say that i look way younger than my age.

The holy book says "For a dream cometh through the multitude of business." (Or too many cares). (Eccl. 5:3)

Dear OP, pray earnestly to God and allow God handle the situation if there is before you dabble into spiritism.
Dying in the dream is not synonymous to dying in real life sir, in fact dying in the dream represent long life, good fortune etc depending how the dream goes
Re: I Gave Someone Egg In My Dream. by Melonsmasher: 5:48am On Aug 14, 2022
Wondering why the post is on crime section

(1) (Reply)

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Served Jungle Justice For Exposing Himself In Front Of School / 3 Unknown Gunmen Arrested At Nnobi, Anambra State / Abomination- Woman Naked And Beats Aged Mother In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.