Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,225 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

Terrorists Have Taken Over My State - Gov El-rufai Of Kaduna State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Have Taken Over My State - Gov El-rufai Of Kaduna State (438 Views)

Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of 2010 Post: Are You Paying Teachers As Bankers? / Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ / Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of His Insult on Jesus as El-Rufai Calls Obi a Bigo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Terrorists Have Taken Over My State - Gov El-rufai Of Kaduna State by Validated: 3:42am On Aug 12, 2022
According to PREMIUM TIMES, Rufai disclosed this in a late July memo sent to President Muhammadu Buhari.

Governor Nasir El-Rufai says terrorists are consolidating their grip on communities in the state with a parallel government and permanent operational base in the North-western state.

According to PREMIUM TIMES, Rufai disclosed this in a late July memo sent to President Muhammadu Buhari.

The terrorists belonging to Ansaru al-Musulmina fi Bilad al-Sudan, are believed to have moved to Birnin Gwari in Kaduna State in 2012 when they broke away from Boko Haram.

The terrorists that formed Ansaru were said to be responsible for some of the high-profile attacks claimed by Boko Haram before the split.

In El-Rufai’s late July memo obtained by PREMIUM TIMES, he lay bare how the terrorists had infiltrated and dominated communities and formed “a parallel governing authority,” exercising control over social and economic activities and dispensation of justice in the area.

He said the terrorists had advanced in their plans to make Kaduna forest areas their “permanent operational base” for the North-west region, citing a “series of intelligence reports.”

“Observed movement patterns and intercepted communications of migrating terrorists have shown a clear interest in setting up a base, with the stretches of forest area between Kaduna and Niger states strongly considered,” he wrote.

As the political activities towards the 2023 general elections pick up steam, the terrorists, El-Rufai told Buhari, have promulgated a law to ban residents from participating.

“The insurgents enacted a law in the district, banning all forms of political activity or campaign ahead of the 2023 elections, especially in Madobiya and Kazage villages,” the governor wrote.

The Ansaru terrorists are known to have an extremist ideological posture against democracy and secular authorities.

The ban on political activities, the governor said, followed a recent wedding ceremony involving the terrorists.

“According to actionable intelligence, members of the Jama’atu Ansarul Musulmina Fi’biladis Sudan (aka Ansaru) hibernating in Kuyello district of Birnin Gwari LGA recently conducted a nuptial ceremony during which they married two yet-to-be-identified female residents of Kuyello village,” El-Rufai wrote.

“The ceremony was attended by various Ansaru members and witnessed by residents of the area. After the marital rites, insurgents in attendance reportedly conveyed the brides to the dreaded Kuduru forest, in the same district.”

https://saharareporters.com/articles/terrorists-have-taken-over-kaduna-banned-political-activities-towards-2023-general
Re: Terrorists Have Taken Over My State - Gov El-rufai Of Kaduna State by athaboi(f): 3:55am On Aug 12, 2022
You promote evil agenda and expect peace? You can't eat your cake and still have! I only pray for southern Kaduna
Re: Terrorists Have Taken Over My State - Gov El-rufai Of Kaduna State by Lonelyhrt1(m): 3:58am On Aug 12, 2022
grin grin
Re: Terrorists Have Taken Over My State - Gov El-rufai Of Kaduna State by Staphylococcus: 4:05am On Aug 12, 2022
Peter Obi and Labour party are desperate to cause chaos in Nigeria.

Intelligence report has it they are bent on tarnishing the image of His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR), and the Most High, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, even if it will shed blood and take human life's.

Myself and learned circle already filed a complaint to DSS on issue and believing their competence will track down this paid political demons!

Labour party has no place in Nigeria, If it ever has a place, its online.
Re: Terrorists Have Taken Over My State - Gov El-rufai Of Kaduna State by Natbrowny: 4:12am On Aug 12, 2022
After living in denial.

Mtchewwww
Re: Terrorists Have Taken Over My State - Gov El-rufai Of Kaduna State by pacesetting: 4:18am On Aug 12, 2022
El Rufai eye never clear yet. He refused to tame them when they were doing it only to Southern Kaduna. Now, they are spreading to other local governments.
Re: Terrorists Have Taken Over My State - Gov El-rufai Of Kaduna State by pacesetting: 4:21am On Aug 12, 2022
Sorry for your pains. The topic is El-rufai and Kaduna but you just can't keep Peter Obi out of your mouth. The torment has started already.
Staphylococcus:

Intelligence report has it they are bent on tarnishing the image of His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR), and the Most High, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, even if it will shed blood and take human life's.

Myself and learned circle already filed a complaint to DSS on issue and believing their competence will track down this paid political demons!

3 Likes

Re: Terrorists Have Taken Over My State - Gov El-rufai Of Kaduna State by mayklef(m): 4:25am On Aug 12, 2022
old gist....we all know Hellboys have taken over kaduna
Re: Terrorists Have Taken Over My State - Gov El-rufai Of Kaduna State by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:31am On Aug 12, 2022
He should start by asking who first of all invited them. Since the authorities refuse to declare war on them they have been afforded home
Re: Terrorists Have Taken Over My State - Gov El-rufai Of Kaduna State by AgubataAkokwa: 5:00am On Aug 12, 2022
Good news, let us clap for the dwarf devil himself.
Clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
Re: Terrorists Have Taken Over My State - Gov El-rufai Of Kaduna State by Paulheyman: 5:04am On Aug 12, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Try put aureus in that your staphylococcus
Re: Terrorists Have Taken Over My State - Gov El-rufai Of Kaduna State by Mstick: 5:04am On Aug 12, 2022
Don't worry sir, they're just adding more services to their business.

Re: Terrorists Have Taken Over My State - Gov El-rufai Of Kaduna State by NaMe4: 5:05am On Aug 12, 2022
The effect of playing politics with lives and the future of citizens
Re: Terrorists Have Taken Over My State - Gov El-rufai Of Kaduna State by Obidient4life3: 5:15am On Aug 12, 2022
They ones they know where they meet them to pay them or new ones?
Re: Terrorists Have Taken Over My State - Gov El-rufai Of Kaduna State by warripekin(m): 5:23am On Aug 12, 2022
After inviting them to help you and Buhari win election in 2015. El rufai is a terrorist and is in cahoot with bandits and terrorist. They collude. Meanwhile, Obi is coming.
Re: Terrorists Have Taken Over My State - Gov El-rufai Of Kaduna State by Mynd44: 5:36am On Aug 12, 2022

(1)

Commissioning Of House Of Assembly Quarters In River State - Wike / Breaking: The Unbreakable Buhari Curse On Anthony Joshua / How Important Is The Next Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.