Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,828 members, 7,876,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

“black Sherif Has A Big D!ck, I Want Him To Chop Me”- Lady Reveals (watch Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “black Sherif Has A Big D!ck, I Want Him To Chop Me”- Lady Reveals (watch Video) (445 Views)

Mohbad Says Marlian Music And Naira Marley Want Him Dead / Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign / After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“black Sherif Has A Big D!ck, I Want Him To Chop Me”- Lady Reveals (watch Video) by TrendHQ: 8:33am On Aug 12, 2022
“Black Sherif Has a Big D!ck, i Want Him To Chop Me”- Lady Reveals (Watch video)

A young woman from Ghana has come forward in the most unorthodox manner possible to declare her love for the popular Ghanaian artist Black Sherif, prompting a reaction from internet users on social media.

The young lady, whose identity has not been revealed but who is shown thanking the young musician for his monument.

She went on to admit that skinny males like Black Sherif are particularly good when it comes to sex, and she pleaded with the effervescent musician to find her and sleep with her.

Watch the video below

https://www.trendhq.com.ng/entertainment/black-sherif-has-a-big-dck-i-want-him-to-chop-me-lady-reveals-watch-video/

(1) (Reply)

I’m Still Traumatised After Robbery- Veteran Actor Saka / SHANK COMICS - The Engagement (funny Comedy Video ) / The Most Popular USA Musicians In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.