Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,937 members, 7,922,305 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:27 AM

Enterpreneur Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enterpreneur Business Idea (127 Views)

Women Enterpreneur Project / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k / Yung Enterpreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enterpreneur Business Idea by Ifepop: 11:56am On Aug 12, 2022
One of the biggest challenges in starting your own business is figuring out how to set yourself apart from the competition.

If you’re selling a popular, widely available product, you can be sure that demand is high. But with high demand comes a competitive market and larger, more established players.

On the other hand, you might have a completely original product⁠—something no other company is providing. Standing out here is easy, but how can you be sure there’s a high enough demand for the product to sustain your business[url=https://www.fiverr.com/share/xjX4Px][/url]

(1) (Reply)

I Need The Services Of Annyone That Can Create FIVE Linkedin Accounts For Me / Hand Over Your Writing Needs To Us / Giftcard Direct Buyer,earn Your More Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.