Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,740 members, 7,945,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

Start Your Own Web Hosting Business With =n=6,000 - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Start Your Own Web Hosting Business With =n=6,000 (700 Views)

Start Your Own Web Host With Unlimited Resources (starting From N1,250/month) / Do you want to Start Your Own Web-host Reseller Business For Free? / Start Your Own Web Hosting Business Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Own Web Hosting Business With =n=6,000 by sage100: 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2011
START YOUR OWN WEBHOSTING COMPANY TODAY. With N6,000

Have You Been thinking of a Business you can start that would bring you Money on daily basis, and have your clients paying you for it every year?
Black Host Africa is offering a unique opportunity to start your own web Hosting Company

With our Reseller Plan You get:

25GB Disk Space

UNLIMITED Bandwidth Transfer

1 Free Domain Name

Free Cpanel User Guide & Tutorial (208pages)

99.9% Uptime, That’s a promise

Free Setup

Free Billing System

Free Domain Reseller Account(You get Domains @ N1,700) FREE WEBSITE DESIGN FOR 1st 3 PEOPLE

Private Name servers

Free Script installer (Fantastico & Softaculous Auto-installer)

24/7 Support
Free Video Tutorials on Building websites with Joomla (www.learntojoomlauniversity.com)

And lots More….

To Order :
A. visit www.blackhostafrica.com,
B. Select any Reseller Package of your Choice,
C. Use the Coupon Code DISCOUNT to get 40% Discount on any package you choose
D. Place Your Order and your account would be setup within 24Hours once we confirm payment.

For more inquiries call 07093114596

OFFER ENDS 31st AUGUST 2011

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Website That Will Make Me Money / A Wow Websites Can Be Designed To Meet Your Needs / I Need An Advanced PHP - JOOMLA Webmaster To Assist Me In A Project.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.