Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,689 members, 7,918,172 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:39 AM

My Kobo Advice To Governor Nyesom Wike - Dele Momodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Kobo Advice To Governor Nyesom Wike - Dele Momodu (312 Views)

Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant / Dele Momodu: My Kobo Advice For Adams Oshiomhole And Others / Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Kobo Advice To Governor Nyesom Wike - Dele Momodu by adeeyarhabdulla: 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNtJp5UJXOw

My Kobo Advice To Governor Nyesom Wike - Dele Momodu

My dear Brother, good evening. I have watched you in recent months with trepidation. I'm scared about your inability to comprehend the country called Nigeria. You must have underrated how the owners of Nigeria operate.

I studied the biography of CHIEF OBAFEMI AWOLOWO. I was an insider the June 12 1993 crisis, and a veritable witness to the tribulations of my grear mentor, CHIEF MOSHOOD ABIOLA. Closer home, you must have seen how your predecessor, DR PETER ODILI, was stopped in his tracks in 2007.
You're certainly one of Nigeria's best performing Governors, if not the best. Personally, I'm very proud of your uncommon achievements. I know you are very angry. It is your right to be. But I'm begging you in the name of God not to take decisions based on anger... Nigeria has been very kind to you. Rivers State has been extremely generous to you. GOD has blessed you beyond imagination.

You have such a beautiful family. Your people love you stupendously for services delivered to them. PDP has been your solid platform. You should never destroy a bridge after crossing the river. Even if you no longer need the bridge, what of your friends and family? I pray you kill this excessive and perpetual ANGER.

It is getting out of hand. Most people around you will keep quiet for fear of losing patronage. Many politicians survive only on power. My Brother, I love you. But someone must be able to tell you the truth. No General fights on too many fronts. Please, apply the brakes, before it is too late

- DELE MOMODU

10 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Kobo Advice To Governor Nyesom Wike - Dele Momodu by marenalexander7: 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
He should be there advising until he will hear that PDP has fallen. You cannot mess with Wike and think he be quite. He built the bridge that helped Atiku get to where he is now, but they want to stop him (Wike) from walking on that bridge. He will scatter things.

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Kobo Advice To Governor Nyesom Wike - Dele Momodu by danjumaisah: 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
adeeyarhabdulla:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNtJp5UJXOw

My Kobo Advice To Governor Nyesom Wike - Dele Momodu

My dear Brother, good evening. I have watched you in recent months with trepidation. I'm scared about your inability to comprehend the country called Nigeria. You must have underrated how the owners of Nigeria operate.

I studied the biography of CHIEF OBAFEMI AWOLOWO. I was an insider the June 12 1993 crisis, and a veritable witness to the tribulations of my grear mentor, CHIEF MOSHOOD ABIOLA. Closer home, you must have seen how your predecessor, DR PETER ODILI, was stopped in his tracks in 2007.
You're certainly one of Nigeria's best performing Governors, if not the best. Personally, I'm very proud of your uncommon achievements. I know you are very angry. It is your right to be. But I'm begging you in the name of God not to take decisions based on anger... Nigeria has been very kind to you. Rivers State has been extremely generous to you. GOD has blessed you beyond imagination.

You have such a beautiful family. Your people love you stupendously for services delivered to them. PDP has been your solid platform. You should never destroy a bridge after crossing the river. Even if you no longer need the bridge, what of your friends and family? I pray you kill this excessive and perpetual ANGER.

It is getting out of hand. Most people around you will keep quiet for fear of losing patronage. Many politicians survive only on power. My Brother, I love you. But someone must be able to tell you the truth. No General fights on too many fronts. Please, apply the brakes, before it is too late

- DELE MOMODU
They keep on telling Igbos to build bridges politically to the North. Wike though he said he is not an Igbo man has built his bridge to Sokoto which Tambuwal gracefully destroyed at the last minute. Now Wike wants to even scrape the road join�.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Kobo Advice To Governor Nyesom Wike - Dele Momodu by dangerousd071: 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
Dear Dele Momudu, I fault your sense of judgement. You sighted many instances of this same blatant and orchestrated denials of rights and exclusions, and your sincere advice is for Wike to cowardly accept this injustice. Why did you carefully dodged to discuss the reasons for continuous perpetration of this observed injustices and exclusions. Call it what it is; Born to rule syndrome' on the side of northerners. And you advice that everyone should fold hands and allow it to fester. Stop advising the victim. Call a spade a spade.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Kobo Advice To Governor Nyesom Wike - Dele Momodu by mubaudeenka: 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
Gov. Wike should apply the brakes so that Dele Momodu's politics of stomach infrastructures will continue undisturbed. We're now wiser.

Second base jare.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Kobo Advice To Governor Nyesom Wike - Dele Momodu by favourobaro90: 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
The injustice, suppression and oppression that Atiku causes to the South in particular and PDP as a whole,is what all the members of PDP and southern leaders of the party would have joined Barr.Wike to fight.Remerber that Atiku stood his ground to fight OBJ and GEJ for the same thing,which led to the total failure of the party and Wike stood his ground to build the party to what it is now.I mean Atiku knows very well that he wronged the party and Wike in many ways and if he is a man of peace, Integrity, humility,credibility and competence,he would have apologized to the party,South and Wike,for peace to reign in that party.But instead you of him to do that,he went ahead denigrating and insulting Wike.Now when would this injustice and oppression of the North to the South going to be over

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Kobo Advice To Governor Nyesom Wike - Dele Momodu by Samunique(m): 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2022
marenalexander7:
He should be there advising until he will hear that PDP has fallen. You cannot mess with Wike and think he be quite. He built the bridge that helped Atiku get to where he is now, but they want to stop him (Wike) from walking on that bridge. He will scatter things.

You're one of Wike's worst enemies. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Kobo Advice To Governor Nyesom Wike - Dele Momodu by WonderManly(m): 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
Okay ! But, ae you dey see me so...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Kobo Advice To Governor Nyesom Wike - Dele Momodu by kafassamuel007: 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
There was never a lawsuit fake news without proper investigation

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Kobo Advice To Governor Nyesom Wike - Dele Momodu by Samuel089: 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
He might have give it second thought is better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Kobo Advice To Governor Nyesom Wike - Dele Momodu by isaaudugeidam: 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
He might have give it second thought is better.
Re: My Kobo Advice To Governor Nyesom Wike - Dele Momodu by Mynd44: 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2022

(1)

See The Man Behind Suit Against Atiku’- Tambuwal Uncovered / 2023: I'm Fully Prepared To Serve Ikot Ekpene Fed. Const. – Dr. Umoh / ASUU: Strike Not Ending Soon, FG Brought Nothing To Latest Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.