Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,409 members, 7,911,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:45 PM

Arbitrage Trading - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Arbitrage Trading (688 Views)

Why Crypto Arbitrage Trading Will Increase The Financial Gain For Your Business / Free Training On Arbitrage Trading / How To Get Free Arbitrage Tips Daily On My Telegram Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arbitrage Trading by BiggestTalker(m): 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
Many Persons Are still confused by the Many Ways You Can Earn Money Online
You are either trading coins on Exchanges for long/short term profits , buying and selling on P2P, affiliate marketing, Amazon kdp, teaching newbies or just Investing.

but one thing stands out with Nigerians and that is crypto arbitrage trading which have made a lot of Nigerians, good money for the past 2 years and I'm going to be telling you How to do it yourself

What Is Arbitrage Trading

Many person's don't really understand how to engage in this and you must know that as a Nigerian we only go into anything as long as it can bring in more money.

Arbitrage trading is taking advantage of the price difference of a country's currency against another country's currency or a cryptocurrency from one exchange to another exchange

For example the price of dogecoin can be $1 on BİNANCE Exchange why it can be $1.20 cents on Bybit which is another exchange, so the arbitrage there is buying dogecoin on binance for $1 then send it to Bybit exchange and sell it for $1.20 and the profit there is 20 cent
so you can buy $1000 worth of dogecoin on Binance and transfer to Bybit and sell for $1200, making a profit of $200 just doing this and can be repeated as many times as you are allowed to by the exchange.

Now there are different types of arbitrage trading and I'll mention them here.

1 Crypto Arbitrage which is what I gave an example above

2 Cross Country Arbitrage
This has to do with taking a particular currency and trading it against another country's currency that it has value over let's say for example.
You can use your Nigerian naira to exchange to Ghana cedis and using the Ghana cedis to buy a cryptocurrency at Ghana price price then you sell the cryptocurrency to the Nigerian market at the current Nigerian dollar rate taking major Profits.

You can do this vice-versa you can do this with any other currency besides naira.

3 Cardless Arbitrage
this type of arbitrage trading has to do with making use of your Bank ATM cards on popular websites that support buying crypto at the banks own US dollar rate.

Example Bank A dollar rate is 500 Naira per dollar you use your card on websites like Paybis and buy 100 USDT for 50,000 then transferring it to Binance and Selling for the P2P market rate at 650 naira per Dollar making it 65,000
Your profit of 15,000 naira per ATM card

now from the above examples I have made on the various types of arbitrage trading anyone can just start and start making money it is very simple when you know what you are doing but right now not everybody is making profit because they don't know how to start.

Join My free Whatsapp Class on how to do ARBITRAGE for guaranteed 100k every month you only need your phone and internet

To get this method to make money daily online free info check signature below

Thank you for your time.

3 Likes

Re: Arbitrage Trading by Kenneg(m): 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2023
BiggestTalker:
Many Persons Are still confused by the Many Ways You Can Earn Money Online
You are either trading coins on Exchanges for long/short term profits , buying and selling on P2P, affiliate marketing, Amazon kdp, teaching newbies or just Investing.

but one thing stands out with Nigerians and that is crypto arbitrage trading which have made a lot of Nigerians, good money for the past 2 years and I'm going to be telling you How to do it yourself

What Is Arbitrage Trading

Many person's don't really understand how to engage in this and you must know that as a Nigerian we only go into anything as long as it can bring in more money.

Arbitrage trading is taking advantage of the price difference of a country's currency against another country's currency or a cryptocurrency from one exchange to another exchange

For example the price of dogecoin can be $1 on BİNANCE Exchange why it can be $1.20 cents on Bybit which is another exchange, so the arbitrage there is buying dogecoin on binance for $1 then send it to Bybit exchange and sell it for $1.20 and the profit there is 20 cent
so you can buy $1000 worth of dogecoin on Binance and transfer to Bybit and sell for $1200, making a profit of $200 just doing this and can be repeated as many times as you are allowed to by the exchange.

Now there are different types of arbitrage trading and I'll mention them here.

1 Crypto Arbitrage which is what I gave an example above

2 Cross Country Arbitrage
This has to do with taking a particular currency and trading it against another country's currency that it has value over let's say for example.
You can use your Nigerian naira to exchange to Ghana cedis and using the Ghana cedis to buy a cryptocurrency at Ghana price price then you sell the cryptocurrency to the Nigerian market at the current Nigerian dollar rate taking major Profits.

You can do this vice-versa you can do this with any other currency besides naira.

3 Cardless Arbitrage
this type of arbitrage trading has to do with making use of your Bank ATM cards on popular websites that support buying crypto at the banks own US dollar rate.

Example Bank A dollar rate is 500 Naira per dollar you use your card on websites like Paybis and buy 100 USDT for 50,000 then transferring it to Binance and Selling for the P2P market rate at 650 naira per Dollar making it 65,000
Your profit of 15,000 naira per ATM card

now from the above examples I have made on the various types of arbitrage trading anyone can just start and start making money it is very simple when you know what you are doing but right now not everybody is making profit because they don't know how to start.

Join My free Whatsapp Class on how to do ARBITRAGE for guaranteed 100k every month you only need your phone and internet

To get this method to make money daily online free info check signature below

Thank you for your time.
how do I join Ur WhatsApp group sir

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Frank Writes US, World Bank, IMF, Alleges Plot To Assassinate Emefiele / How To Become One Of The Best IPTV Resellers? / I Am New Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.