Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

Dave Umahi's Son 'osborn' Graduates From University Of Surrey, UK. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dave Umahi's Son 'osborn' Graduates From University Of Surrey, UK. (1408 Views)

Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity / Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director / Gov. David Umahi First Son Osborn Graduates From University Of Surrey (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dave Umahi's Son 'osborn' Graduates From University Of Surrey, UK. by olatade(m): 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
"Nigeria can't borrow to pay ASUU. University education is not for everyone" - Dave Umahi of APC.

His son Osborn graduated from University of Surrey, UK.

2 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi's Son 'osborn' Graduates From University Of Surrey, UK. by Wintertime: 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
Idiot

Igbo people see una governors, all of them in APC especially are idiot

When will they implement law, relating to this idiotic behaviour
Re: Dave Umahi's Son 'osborn' Graduates From University Of Surrey, UK. by Bluev: 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
Am not surprise
Re: Dave Umahi's Son 'osborn' Graduates From University Of Surrey, UK. by Penguin2: 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
Idiotic Umahi

This short man dictator has the means to send his children to school abroad but is advising Nigerians not to vote in a competent Peter Obi who intends to make our universities become like something obtainable abroad.

Onye ala!

9 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi's Son 'osborn' Graduates From University Of Surrey, UK. by baylord77(m): 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
This caste system that favours only a few pockets in Nigeria will end one day.

5 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi's Son 'osborn' Graduates From University Of Surrey, UK. by derecho(m): 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
Kikikiki... E wan go bling am to vote for Tinubu
Come and enlist in Tinubu's army

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi's Son 'osborn' Graduates From University Of Surrey, UK. by delzbaba(m): 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
Our money
Re: Dave Umahi's Son 'osborn' Graduates From University Of Surrey, UK. by Racoon(m): 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
Any wonder Dave Umahi was talking shit on ASUU the other day? Ekwensu kpokwa gi okuu.

5 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi's Son 'osborn' Graduates From University Of Surrey, UK. by ecolime(m): 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
We suppose dey stone these useless Politicians with shit.

Sad thing be say na poor man pikin wey ASUU dey waste their lives go still dey hail and vote them in every 4 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dave Umahi's Son 'osborn' Graduates From University Of Surrey, UK. by bigtt76(f): 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
They don't rate us at all

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi's Son 'osborn' Graduates From University Of Surrey, UK. by Qtrpst4: 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
See them, useless people
Re: Dave Umahi's Son 'osborn' Graduates From University Of Surrey, UK. by inoki247: 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
lol Na him say FG no fit Borrow 1. something trillion for ASUU....

He still dey owe salary....

When people dey fight say make state dey colet VAT den na him follow people dey cry say make state no colet am....

What a clueless Governor wey no fit increase him state IGR and diversify.....

I just hope him people will not come and still blame Tinubu for his cluelessness
Re: Dave Umahi's Son 'osborn' Graduates From University Of Surrey, UK. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
Short man
Re: Dave Umahi's Son 'osborn' Graduates From University Of Surrey, UK. by Ebubu9: 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
inoki247:
lol Na him say FG no fit Borrow 1. something trillion for ASUU....

He still dey owe salary....

When people dey fight say make state dey colet VAT den na him follow people dey cry say make state no colet am....

What a clueless Governor wey no fit increase him state IGR and diversify.....

I just hope him people will not come and still blame Tinubu for his cluelessness

Dave is not owing any dime in salary. Wonder why osun people here are saying is owing salary was not even on that report?

That stat is fake. Stupid fowl like you surely wouldn’t had known. Dumb clown.
Re: Dave Umahi's Son 'osborn' Graduates From University Of Surrey, UK. by inoki247: 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ebubu9:

Dave is not owing any dime in salary. Wonder why osun people here are saying is owing salary was not even on that report?

That stat is fake

ok If you say is Fake no problem i just hope if it's the other way round and i also tell you it's fake you will believe....
Re: Dave Umahi's Son 'osborn' Graduates From University Of Surrey, UK. by Ebubu9: 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
inoki247:

ok If you say is Fake no problem i just hope if it's the other way round and i also tell you it's fake you will believe....
what is wrong with you? Are you residing in ebonyi like me? Common sense is not common in your lineage.
Re: Dave Umahi's Son 'osborn' Graduates From University Of Surrey, UK. by Quest7777: 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2022

No wonder our public university system is in chaos.

We need to vote leaders that will make people-oriented laws that will favor the masses.
If you or your kids did not school in our Public Universities, no public service job for you. Just like if you did not carry out the NYSC scheme.
A patriotic Leader should be ready to patronise our public universities.

See them...

Re: Dave Umahi's Son 'osborn' Graduates From University Of Surrey, UK. by inoki247: 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ebubu9:
what is wrong with you? Are you residing in ebonyi like me? Common sense is not common in your lineage.

Have told I believe you buh if it's the other way round I hope you will also believe if I say it's fake....

Ondo now with all the Oil money percentage wey dem dey colet dey are still owing and non of dem av come out to debunk the News....

So I no dey rate any Governor dey ar all d same....
Re: Dave Umahi's Son 'osborn' Graduates From University Of Surrey, UK. by Ebubu9: 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
inoki247:

Have told I believe you buh if it's the other way round I hope you will also believe if I say it's fake....

Ondo now with all the Oil money percentage wey dem dey colet dey are still owing and non of dem av come out to debunk the News....

So I no dey rate any Governor dey ar all d same....
Ebonyi state government in the screenshot below has asked BudgeIT to provide proof they are owing any workers salary. Expect court action soon. BudgeIT better go and meet those workers who claimed they were owed, to get proof from them.

Re: Dave Umahi's Son 'osborn' Graduates From University Of Surrey, UK. by chigoziri2403(m): 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
These people don't care about Making Nigeria a better place
Re: Dave Umahi's Son 'osborn' Graduates From University Of Surrey, UK. by inoki247: 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ebubu9:

Ebonyi state government in the screenshot below has asked BudgeIT to provide proof they are owing any workers salary. Expect court action soon. BudgeIT better go and meet those workers who claimed they were owed, to get proof from them.

ok good....
Re: Dave Umahi's Son 'osborn' Graduates From University Of Surrey, UK. by Advocate500: 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
Nigerian politician's think nothing but themselves and their families, while poor and hungry masses think nothing but tribalism and religion.
Re: Dave Umahi's Son 'osborn' Graduates From University Of Surrey, UK. by Paulheyman: 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ebubu9:

Ebonyi State government is owing workers salary. Forget the lying tongue, what of EBSU lecturers that are paid 50% salary every 4months. What of Ebonyi State civil servants that have received notional promotion with no financial implications. Your lying tongue of a governor have not employed any soul since his resumption of office since in 2015. He has not paid gratuity to pensioners since resumption of office. He presently do not pay pension to retirees. Ebonyi State govt still doesn't pay minimum wage and the state is the worst state to be a teacher after Abia state

We are no more in stone age. ASUU has Ebonyi State chapter, NUT, NLC all have state chapters. Just get any EBSU student contact and speak to their lecturers for verification. To get to public secondary school teacher just get a residence of Ebonyi and inquire that governor is a perfect example of a lying tongue

APC is an evil gathering

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi's Son 'osborn' Graduates From University Of Surrey, UK. by FuckSilly: 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIG GOVERNORS ARE THE WORST.

shame
Re: Dave Umahi's Son 'osborn' Graduates From University Of Surrey, UK. by obinna58(m): 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
Our money doing wonders
Re: Dave Umahi's Son 'osborn' Graduates From University Of Surrey, UK. by Chinjo2: 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
And our politicians will shamelessly go and poss for pictures. May God punish all of them whose children are schooling abroad while ASUU are still on strike
Re: Dave Umahi's Son 'osborn' Graduates From University Of Surrey, UK. by Obakoolex(m): 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
Bad leaders bad followers.... that's the major problem here in Nigeria.
Citizens are as bad as this leaders because if anyone sincerely with fat pocket here can afford abroad education for their children they won't hesitate, but at least our leaders should be considerate and think of the general masses
Re: Dave Umahi's Son 'osborn' Graduates From University Of Surrey, UK. by techWriter3: 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
This strata mechanism that favours only a few pockets in Nigeria will end one day
Re: Dave Umahi's Son 'osborn' Graduates From University Of Surrey, UK. by Samfloxin(m): 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ebubu9:

That stat is fake. Stupid fowl like you surely wouldn’t had known. Dumb clown.
When was the last time he promoted workers in his State?
Re: Dave Umahi's Son 'osborn' Graduates From University Of Surrey, UK. by tradingknowled1: 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2022
lol. everybody with their personal interest..
Nigeria politicians must have children In Nigeria universities before our education system will function properly.

meanwhile
I offer forex trading Guidance and mentorship program.. feel free to PM me if interested

(1) (Reply)

The Parable of the Talents: Anambra Vs Lagos - Ayodeji Oyewumi / Tinubu Can't Tell Us What's Right As He Didn't Bury His Mother, Know His Pry Sch / Obidient rally in Crossriver state today monday(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.