Stats: 3,173,647 members, 7,889,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:02 PM

Tinubu's Supporter Protests As Hausa/Fulani Tribalist Campaigns For Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Supporter Protests As Hausa/Fulani Tribalist Campaigns For Atiku (1223 Views)

Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto / Protests As Agberos Increase Daily Fee For Buses To N13k In Lagos / Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

Tinubu's Supporter Protests As Hausa/Fulani Tribalist Campaigns For Atiku by SATANICALLY666: 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
See what Tinubu's people have caused? They brought tribalism into this campaign. Now tribal champions and core buharists have started campaigning for Atiku and they're not hiding it.

Re: Tinubu's Supporter Protests As Hausa/Fulani Tribalist Campaigns For Atiku by ThrownBack: 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
Tinubu should call his supporters to order, because his supporters are mostly ageros, crooks, bigots and drug addicts, they insult everyone on social media.

18 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Supporter Protests As Hausa/Fulani Tribalist Campaigns For Atiku by Trinitycian: 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2022
Good. No be only Tinubu sabi play the ethnic card.

It's the turn of the northeast

18 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Supporter Protests As Hausa/Fulani Tribalist Campaigns For Atiku by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
Tinubu supporters has been using tribalism as a yardstick for campaign.

On a more serious note, when will we learn to eschew tribalism in this country? Even nairaland mods are pushing tribalism beyond limit. That is how the only thing they use as campaign tool is Obi is IPOB, Igbos will not vote you etc. They even created tribal groups to cause disharmony. Shame

2023, me and my household will be voting for a man without political structure. I pray he wins so that he will select experts whose names have never been heard as ministers. The whole structure thing boils down to some crooks demanding compensation from the government after winning election. The elected president would not be able to stand against them since he owes them compensation. The victims are the masses.

You think it's by coincidence that whistle blowing anti corruption campaign started by Buhari died down? Is also by coincidence that nobody went to jail over Ikoyi money? That some people are bigger than government? Enough! If we get sense, the man without structure should be our RALLY. QED

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Supporter Protests As Hausa/Fulani Tribalist Campaigns For Atiku by ChangetheChange: 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
Fear the North

Re: Tinubu's Supporter Protests As Hausa/Fulani Tribalist Campaigns For Atiku by Abdu81: 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
South vanished
North gone
EMILOKAN in the mud.

Re: Tinubu's Supporter Protests As Hausa/Fulani Tribalist Campaigns For Atiku by Trinitycian: 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
Tinubu's people say Yorubas should support their own. But they don't want Hausa/Fulani to support theirs. Hypocrites.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Supporter Protests As Hausa/Fulani Tribalist Campaigns For Atiku by Babaken(m): 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
ThrownBack:
Tinubu should call his supporters to order, because his supporters are mostly ageros, crooks, bigots and drug addicts, they insult everyone on social media.
mainly junkies

Re: Tinubu's Supporter Protests As Hausa/Fulani Tribalist Campaigns For Atiku by pinkPUSSY(f): 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
URCHINGS STARTED TRIBALISM AND I TOLD THEM IT WOULD BACKFIRE ON THEM , NOW ITS MANIFESTING...

I TOLD THEM THE TRIBAL CARD THEY ARE PLAYING WOULD HAVE WORKED IF WE HAD ONLY TWO CONTENDERS AND IT MUST BE SE VS SW NOT WITH THIS CURRENT SETTINGS WHERE WE HAVE FOUR CONTENDERS ON GROUND... OYA, YORUBA SUPPORT YOUR SON LET NORTH SUPPORT THEIR SON LET'S SEE HOW IT GOES

Re: Tinubu's Supporter Protests As Hausa/Fulani Tribalist Campaigns For Atiku by id911(m): 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
ThrownBack:

Bros, weti happen? Are you no longer a BAT disciple?

Re: Tinubu's Supporter Protests As Hausa/Fulani Tribalist Campaigns For Atiku by ThrownBack: 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
id911:

Bros, weti happen? Are you no longer a BAT disciple?

I decided to leave the BAT movement because of my conscience, I can no longer support evil just because of money.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Supporter Protests As Hausa/Fulani Tribalist Campaigns For Atiku by pinkPUSSY(f): 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
Trinitycian:
Good. No be only Tinubu sabi play the ethnic card.

It's the turn of the northeast

I warned them about the tribal card but they didn't listen

Re: Tinubu's Supporter Protests As Hausa/Fulani Tribalist Campaigns For Atiku by Racoon(m): 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
This is just the beginning. Tinubu and his hoardes of emilokan urchins think they are smart but last last everybody go well by force.

Re: Tinubu's Supporter Protests As Hausa/Fulani Tribalist Campaigns For Atiku by id911(m): 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
ThrownBack:

I decided to leave the BAT movement because of my conscience, I can no longer support evil just because of money.
Re: Tinubu's Supporter Protests As Hausa/Fulani Tribalist Campaigns For Atiku by nedu666: 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
Tinubu urchins think only dem sabi play tribal politics

Re: Tinubu's Supporter Protests As Hausa/Fulani Tribalist Campaigns For Atiku by Jack005(m): 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
Tinubu urchins can't take what they give.. Hypocrites!
Re: Tinubu's Supporter Protests As Hausa/Fulani Tribalist Campaigns For Atiku by Trinitycian: 2:33am On Aug 13, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
URCHINGS STARTED TRIBALISM AND I TOLD THEM IT WOULD BACKFIRE ON THEM , NOW ITS MANIFESTING...

I TOLD THEM THE TRIBAL CARD THEY ARE PLAYING WOULD HAVE WORKED IF WE HAD ONLY TWO CONTENDERS AND IT MUST BE SE VS SW NOT WITH THIS CURRENT SETTINGS WHERE WE HAVE FOUR CONTENDERS ON GROUND... OYA, YORUBA SUPPORT YOUR SON LET NORTH SUPPORT THEIR SON LET'S SEE HOW IT GOES

Those urchins eh. The way they think calls to question their sanity

Re: Tinubu's Supporter Protests As Hausa/Fulani Tribalist Campaigns For Atiku by ezegold4we: 4:14am On Aug 13, 2022
The people that would vote for APC and the 89yrs old druggie with shaky shaky hands in the coming elections have been classified into these 6 groups, pls check if you are among The fuuuls,

1.Tribalists,
2.Religious fanatics,
3.Political actors,
4.Agbadorians and cassavorians,
5.Economic and political Illiterates,
6.vote seller's.

Re: Tinubu's Supporter Protests As Hausa/Fulani Tribalist Campaigns For Atiku by RZArecta(m): 4:50am On Aug 13, 2022
Tinubu himself said "Yoruba lo kan" during his famous emi lo kan declaration. Agbado guzzling urchins single handedly divided this country especially along ethnic lines right from the run up to the 2011 elections even when the northerners they where trying to impress were more interested in equity. Atiku and Peter Obi haven't made one bigoted statement throughout this election period, not one but that can't be said for Tinubu. So if Tinubu can confidently say Yoruba lo kan, why won't a northerner fearing seclusion and marginalisation prefer to support his brother Atiku ? You people should stop joking please, I warned about the outcome of tribal politics years ago on Nairaland even during GEJ's tenure but agbado guzzlers begged to differ and now D Olusegun is crying grin who is he crying for ? grin I know my role model and boss Yemi Osinbajo wouldn't have dragged this country into the mud like this but we move

Re: Tinubu's Supporter Protests As Hausa/Fulani Tribalist Campaigns For Atiku by butterfly777(m): 5:56am On Aug 13, 2022
ThrownBack:

You are calling the names because you have seen the handwriting on the wall. The people are speaking. You guys have caught the cold.

Pele.
Re: Tinubu's Supporter Protests As Hausa/Fulani Tribalist Campaigns For Atiku by Cantonese: 6:01am On Aug 13, 2022
Very sad. Very unfortunate.

Politicians out of their greed and selfish desires have frustrated Nigerians and divided this country along ethnic and religious lines. I wonder how they continue to show cowardice by pretending that Nigerians are one. Gone are the days when Nigerians spoke with one voice. Gone are the days when there was peace, unity and understanding.

The earlier we split along ethnic lines peacefully, the better. The election of 2023 is all about tribalism and complete misunderstanding of others. Politicians prefer it that way and voters are foolish enough not to see the handwriting. If care is not taken another terrible destroyer will get elected and further cause division leading to violence nationwide.
Re: Tinubu's Supporter Protests As Hausa/Fulani Tribalist Campaigns For Atiku by emmanuelbrown26: 6:17am On Aug 13, 2022
I will keep hammering it, if naija wan burn mak en burn, na everybody go burn inside am together. Let d killing and kidnappings continue thats my own right now

Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced At RCCG Convention (video) / The JAGABAN Logo Means “A Journey Without An End”. That Is, “Infinity”. / The SW-SE War Of Attrition Will Only See Atiku Win