Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,410 members, 7,891,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma (25039 Views)

Slay Queens To Wash Cars In Port-Harcourt, Support PDP / Omisore Agrees To Support PDP In Osun Rerun / No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:50am On Aug 13, 2022
9jahotblog:
We Are Not Obidients In Enugu - Arch Bishop Chukwuma

Nairaland is doomed! What is the source of this information?
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by hohafrank(m): 10:50am On Aug 13, 2022
He only has one vote.
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by bukarolz: 10:51am On Aug 13, 2022
The same Bishop that was involved in Ngige saga. Sham or shame?
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by uduokirika1(m): 10:51am On Aug 13, 2022
9jahotblog:
Even in the south east region of Nigeria Peter Obi came from, Peter Obi of Labour Party won’t win the whole 5 states for Labour Party. Pdp wins some states in the south east region of Nigeria too.

News without source on nairaland front page!!!!

Nairaland is finished totally

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by GodisFirst: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2022
This is just one vote.

The Obidient movement doesn't need anyone that does not understand that things has changed.
God has commenced a great work in Nigeria for the Youths.

Peter Obi/ Yusuf Datti 2023.
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by Prince111111: 11:01am On Aug 13, 2022
mycar:

You liked your post with your numerous moniker, isn't that a bad behaviour? hungry people everywhere, better wake up, you deserve more than what you are been paid. i
this your thinking ehn..
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by maasoap(m): 11:16am On Aug 13, 2022
PandoraObi:
The one is tired of living
Is that a threat? Na wa for all these Zombiedients
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by ismail4040(m): 11:17am On Aug 13, 2022
Where kids make a hell of noise, elders sit to tell how a game ends with accurate predictions if not exact. You all were shouting here during primaries and the person in question still emerged. Watch out to see the end of the game now before we rant. Òbí himself is not confident of himself. Does not believe in himself and never proactive in his ways. REACTIVE LEADER FOR THAT MATTER IS WORSE THAN WHAT HAVE YOU.
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by LZAA: 11:20am On Aug 13, 2022
@nkanu grin grin grin
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by Resuscitate: 11:20am On Aug 13, 2022
Igbos only seem to be united online. Among the 3 major ethnic groups in Nigeria they are the most politically divided. They hardly speak with one voice and stand by their own. No wonder the east is turning into a waste land!
If Peter Obi would lose the 2023 election, the south east will be responsible for it.

I forsee Simeon ekpa or one of those Biafra activists being paid to declare a 'no election on Biafra land' and urge their boys to carryout violence against those that would want to come out to vote so as to scare them from coming out in the next election. Just watch and see!
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by LZAA: 11:23am On Aug 13, 2022
Resuscitate:
Igbos only seem to be united online. Among the 3 major ethnic groups in Nigeria they are the most politically divided. They hardly speak with one voice and stand by their own. No wonder the east is turning into a waste land!
If Peter Obi would lose the 2023 election, the south east will be responsible for it.

I forsee Simeon ekpa or one of those Biafra activists being paid to declare a 'no election on Biafra land' and urge their boys to carryout violence against those that would want to come out to vote so as to scare them from coming out in the next election. Just watch and see!
Simon ekpa cannot do zilch
Obi's time has come and no one can stop it
Apc keep playing this useless ethnic card thinking this is 2015 forgetting that people are angry right now
Obi will win
Enough of this bolekaja and stomach infrastructure bs
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by Gentlerespect76: 11:39am On Aug 13, 2022
IlovePMB:
Yet they will say Peter Obi is an Igbo project. One thing about PDP and APC urchins is that they speak from both sides of their mouth. The same people that call Peter Obi an ipob/Biafra project are also saying that Peter Obi killed many Biafran agitators. They also said Nnamdi Kalu called Peter Obi a homosexual.

They say he is an Igbo project even as all southeast and southsouth governors and leaders are against him. While Tinubu and Atiku all enjoy full support of their governors and leaders.

Was once a Buharist during his first tenure. Buhari is a failure in leadership. All of us who one way or the other helped in bringing Buhari to government should be hiding our faces in shame. Tinubu and Atiku should be hiding their faces in shame for deceiving Nigerians to vote Buhari.

I am fully Obidient. If not for anything but for the atonement of my sins because I am guilty of supporting Buhari against Jonathan.

Thanks bro. Affliction shall not arise the second time.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by Uckalu: 11:39am On Aug 13, 2022
i want to believe bishop chukwuma did not say this, but if he did i am ashame of him and for the respect i have for him.....hmmmm let me reserve my comment.
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by humilitynike: 11:42am On Aug 13, 2022
By looking at this one, you will know that he s not a man of God..
Na Dem Dem..
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by PharmacyStore: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2022
That's your opinion
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by Obiorahpcfg: 11:50am On Aug 13, 2022
Bcoz of religious sentiment, your supporting Muslim Muslim ticket! Shuuum. Nonsense
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by InvertedHammer: 11:53am On Aug 13, 2022
/
Does the bishop care? Sunday offerings alone are enough to take care of him and his immediate family for life. Afterall with everything going on in Enugu State including all the killings by herdsmen,have you heard him say anything to condemn it? It is up to the people to decide who to vote for at the polling units.

/
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by kingsceemark(m): 11:58am On Aug 13, 2022
Even me proudly son of 042 from the coal/Gas city never heard of this slowpoke who called himself man of god, which Enugu people is he talking about? Enugu people kee you there

Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by eunisam: 11:59am On Aug 13, 2022
Anybody that refuses to be OBIDIENT will reap the fruit of DISOBEDIENCE.
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by Tochj(m): 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
Watch how the Bishop will debunk this as fake news very soon.
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by God1stson(m): 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
ajekpaks:

Lol na this unknown bishop dey give you hope?

we wey dey street know wassup...

Political elites in the South east is anti Obi, but the people love him because his pro masses. Friendship with
politician is enmity with the people and friendship with people is enmity with politician.
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by GamalNasser: 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
Everlastingson:

Since when did you cease being a Fulani Jihadist? Nomadic hypocrite!

How can solid catholic man like me be a Jihadist
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by OkoRemi2023(m): 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
Frigga13:
They will soon flood to attack the Bishop.. Na dia way

Abuse curse and attack

Power to the people
Atiku\Okowa 2023

This dude right here was once an ipob member but he denounced ipob when they move from killing non igbo to killing fellow igbo, he felt his family members might be caught in the cause fire then he denounce them

he has been staying in North all his life, he didn't only denounce ipob but always criticizing his kinsmen including obi, he's now allergic to a Fulani man perhaps because of favoritism or party extremism

whatever the case may be, it down on the fact that, politics is not igbo thing but they won't want to believe that
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by fixmykey(m): 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
Anglican bishop no get level for igbo land if na catholic bishop talk this i for run man
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by dadexcel: 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
9jahotblog:
Even in the south east region of Nigeria Peter Obi came from, Peter Obi of Labour Party won’t win the whole 5 states for Labour Party. Pdp wins some states in the south east region of Nigeria too.
........my brother I am neither an APC /PDP or la Bout party member ..but go and write it somewhere , Peter obi will win the east on a clean slate .
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by chakaz(m): 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by Wwwq: 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
grin
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by Bayyajidda(m): 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
SE is PDP

Lol... This one is scared of Obi, and not Atiku.
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by tonyson010(m): 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
9jahotblog:
We Are Not Obidients In Enugu - Arch Bishop Chukwuma

no source.
just gossip.
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by Alajiki(m): 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2022
ajekpaks:

Lol na this unknown bishop dey give you hope?

we wey dey street know wassup...

If that same bishop had endorsed Pitoobi, he would have been your father in the Lord, shey? grin

Awon Obituarists aye grin
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by LAFOCUZY: 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
9jahotblog:

The man speaks for himself.

If you knew people from the east, you will not fret over the comment from the bishop. It would have mattered if he is from any other part of the country

The east is intrinsically independent and self serving with little or know band wagon effect. Every strive for himself. They know no king and bows to only God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reuben Abati: The Return Of MMM, Tales From Sambisa And The Boy Died / Pictures From AGP Osinbajo's Welcome In Enugu Yesterday / President Buhari Departs For Hometown Daura For Sallah Celebration(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.