Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:19 AM

You Can’t Campaign For Tinubu And Not Look Stupid, Dino Melaye Slams Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Campaign For Tinubu And Not Look Stupid, Dino Melaye Slams Keyamo (466 Views)

You Can’t Campaign For Tinubu And Not Look Stupid, Dino Melaye Slams Keyamo / 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper / Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

You Can’t Campaign For Tinubu And Not Look Stupid, Dino Melaye Slams Keyamo by ericendurance1: 12:49am On Aug 13, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ov7arVv0pE

Senator Dino Melaye has slammed Festus Keyamo over his comment that Atiku Abubakar is no match for the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate Bola Tinubu.

Keyamo, the Labour and Employment minister and spokesperson of the Tinubu campaign organisation had recently claimed Atiku does not have the experience to lead Nigeria and that the Labour Party presidential candidate Peter Obi is even way ahead of him in the race for the country’s number one seat.

But speaking in an interview on Channels Television’s Politics Today on Friday, Senator Melaye, who is the spokesperson of the Atiku campaign council, berated the APC, saying the party will find it hard selling its presidential candidate Tinubu.

“This government marketed Atiku by their colossal failure. Today, the most difficult candidate to sell is an APC candidate whether, at the House of Representatives, Senate, or governorship level,” the lawmaker said during the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNtJp5UJXOw

“That is why you cannot defend, promote or campaign for Bola Ahmed Tinubu without looking stupid. This is what happened to my brother and friend, Festus Keyamo, he started talking off point. He started saying things that do not make sense.”

Senator Melaye believes his principal is the best for the presidential seat next year, dismissing what he called the “social media euphoria” of Peter Obi.

According to him, social media is quite different from reality, arguing that the Labour Party did poorly in the Osun State governorship election.

“What you have is euphoria; a created euphoria,” he said during the show. “Let me even tell you, Peter Obi is a fantastic Nigerian. I have tremendous respect for him and I have said it before but this is not his time. He does not have what it takes now to unify the country.”

“Today, among all presidential candidates, Atiku is the only one that can be trusted; nobody will see him as a religious bigot, tribalist; or ethnic jingoist,” Melaye added

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Can’t Campaign For Tinubu And Not Look Stupid, Dino Melaye Slams Keyamo by marenalexander7: 12:59am On Aug 13, 2022
The One Good Reason That Nigeria Is Not Moving Forward Since Was Because The Government Is Not Balanced And Every Politicians Wants To Belong Or Defect To The Ruling Party And Due To Lack Of Strong Opposition Parties In Nigeria We Are Not Moving Forward Since !
This Is What I Understood From Our Politicians And
My Sincere Advise To Them To Remain Who You Are And Fight For The Interest Of All Nigerians
And Progress Of Our Country Nigeria.
Let's Vote The Most Competent Candidates Dr Peter Obi And Dr Senator Yusuf DATTI For Better Nigeria ��

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Can’t Campaign For Tinubu And Not Look Stupid, Dino Melaye Slams Keyamo by danjumaisah: 12:59am On Aug 13, 2022
They have started....These two political parties (APC and PDP) have nothing to present to us different from what they are used to. You guys should learn from Labour Party. Peter Obi/Datti-Baba Ahmed of Labour Party insha'allah.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Can’t Campaign For Tinubu And Not Look Stupid, Dino Melaye Slams Keyamo by dangerousd071: 1:01am On Aug 13, 2022
No sane man can defend APC and PDP. The people in these parties are not human beings and have no Hunan hearts . I was just looking at Festus Kayemu and Dino Malaye shamelessly defending their pay masters. The worst is keyamu

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Can’t Campaign For Tinubu And Not Look Stupid, Dino Melaye Slams Keyamo by adeeyarhabdulla: 1:01am On Aug 13, 2022
Says a man that always climb trees and faint whenever he's facing trial
Hahaha

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Can’t Campaign For Tinubu And Not Look Stupid, Dino Melaye Slams Keyamo by mubaudeenka: 1:02am On Aug 13, 2022
Dino vs Keyamo....

Dis campaign go sweet! Make nobody separate dem o! �

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can’t Campaign For Tinubu And Not Look Stupid, Dino Melaye Slams Keyamo by favourobaro90: 1:08am On Aug 13, 2022
APC were actually planning to sell Tinubu with regional sentiments while PDP were actually planning to sell Atiku with religious sentiments.

Until Peter Obi emerged and gave us COMPETENCE as selling point.

#ObiDatti

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Campaign For Tinubu And Not Look Stupid, Dino Melaye Slams Keyamo by Steven809: 1:09am On Aug 13, 2022
Dear Dino,
Don't wørry about Obi suppørtèrs.
We are fine like that and we will win 2023 Présīdèntiàl eléction hánds døwn.

Nigèriá is our country.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Campaign For Tinubu And Not Look Stupid, Dino Melaye Slams Keyamo by mystery22: 2:00am On Aug 13, 2022
grin Tinubu urchins are zombies..
Supporting an old sick man after what we experienced in the hands of buhari

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Campaign For Tinubu And Not Look Stupid, Dino Melaye Slams Keyamo by Tetrahedron(m): 2:28am On Aug 13, 2022
Agberos full APCshit
Zombies without brain
Useless youths campaigning for their ancestor

Re: You Can’t Campaign For Tinubu And Not Look Stupid, Dino Melaye Slams Keyamo by Mokason288(m): 2:32am On Aug 13, 2022
grin
Re: You Can’t Campaign For Tinubu And Not Look Stupid, Dino Melaye Slams Keyamo by Megabig: 2:35am On Aug 13, 2022
Lol, Dino no answer the question, Atiku never had the last call…. But they should scatter, I’m loving it
Re: You Can’t Campaign For Tinubu And Not Look Stupid, Dino Melaye Slams Keyamo by WonderManly(m): 5:34am On Aug 13, 2022
Make i just dey observing...

Re: You Can’t Campaign For Tinubu And Not Look Stupid, Dino Melaye Slams Keyamo by Mynd44: 8:33am On Aug 13, 2022

(1)

Why Tinubu Cannot Win The 2023 Elections / Darkness: Unions shut down TCN stations across Nigeria / Opinion: Transforming Abia Into Greatness, Prof Ikonne's Economic Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.