Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,951 members, 7,890,130 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:47 AM

Any Economist In Here?help With My Final Yr Project. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any Economist In Here?help With My Final Yr Project. (787 Views)

All Economist In D House Is There Way Forward 4 Our Economy? / I Failed My Final Exams / Assignment,final Yr Project,seminar,dissertations Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Economist In Here?help With My Final Yr Project. by Jasiel(f): 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2011
Hiya.I'm in my final year in economics dept unilag,and I have no idea what to write for my project.I don't evn have an idea. I do know that I want to use econometrics and not questionnaires in my analysis.I wud hav posted this in the education section but its all filled with jamb n postume threads which is not my concern right now
Re: Any Economist In Here?help With My Final Yr Project. by Insel: 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2011
call me on 08099078148 so that I can give you modalities on how to go about it.
Re: Any Economist In Here?help With My Final Yr Project. by chamber2(m): 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2011
You have not said what you want. Do you need project topics or suggestions on how to write your project? Try to be explicit. There are tons of project topics, you only have to choose a researchable one.
Re: Any Economist In Here?help With My Final Yr Project. by Jasiel(f): 12:17am On Aug 05, 2011
Thanx u guys, truth is I don't even know what I want but it obviously has to be researchable. I've always wanted to do something that has to do with industries but that mite not mean anything to my supervisor-whoever he or she may be. I do need suggestions on what to do though and its got to be something that's not yet on google.
Re: Any Economist In Here?help With My Final Yr Project. by tollu: 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2011
Jasiel:

I do need suggestions on what to do though and its got to be something that's not yet on google.

That's a tall order Jasiel. Doubt if there's anything in this world that doesn't have a presence on google.
Re: Any Economist In Here?help With My Final Yr Project. by violent(m): 11:25pm On Aug 07, 2011
tollu:

That's a tall order Jasiel. Doubt if there's anything in this world that doesn't have a presence on google.

I know this is silly, but i just needed to prove a point. smiley

Re: Any Economist In Here?help With My Final Yr Project. by Insel: 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2011
There are still loads of research topics that you may not find on google.All you need do is to make your work distinct and you will get your full points.Infact your supervisor may become so interested in your concept/model at the end of your research.
Re: Any Economist In Here?help With My Final Yr Project. by Jasiel(f): 12:46am On Aug 08, 2011
Violent and tollu; no thanks for not helping
Re: Any Economist In Here?help With My Final Yr Project. by tollu: 11:44am On Aug 08, 2011
violent:

I know this is silly, but i just needed to prove a point. smiley

Right undecided
Re: Any Economist In Here?help With My Final Yr Project. by Jasiel(f): 11:55am On Aug 08, 2011
Aaahhh
Re: Any Economist In Here?help With My Final Yr Project. by Jepsy: 12:39am On Apr 06, 2013
Economist i can only knw the best tittle after reading ur work so upload ur work. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Anambra State University 1st Choice Post Utme Details / Yabatech Admission List Info / Anybody With Idea Of Cheap Private University In Nigeria With Courses Offer Ther

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.