Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,984 members, 7,922,396 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:32 AM

Printing Info - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Printing Info (536 Views)

Recharge Card Printing Info.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Printing Info by OluAde2011: 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2011
Hello Nairalanders, im working on my business plan on starting a local newspaper in my area (PH) and need any information ya’ll may have on printing companies (not only in PH), cost of printing on newspaper size type paper or anything at all involving cost of printing.  Thanks in advance.
smiley
Re: Printing Info by erniewhez(m): 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2011
I was a journalist and now a Printer, if you can make it to Lagos, I will be of service to you. I worked with PUNCH newspapers in the 80's/90's and now am into commercial printing. Am also the man behind "Finest CARDS" the best selling humorous cards in the country before the saga of Gsm. Dont knw how serious you are, call me 08098777672

(1) (Reply)

Bulksms / Managing A Small Business / Investing In Real Estate In The North; The Pros And Cons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.