Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:34 PM

Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) (85144 Views)

Checkout What A Man Found Inside A Meat Pie (photo) / Man Drinks Whiskey From Dead Fish (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Laggafin: 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2022
tammie24:

Na only that English una sabi ni? agbado urchins
Yoruba don teach una one and una no wan leave am again
Every where you go APC urchins, agbado urchins
Please be a little creative
Lower ur voice before u chop ur own now.. I'm nothing without vawulence.. be careful
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by tammie24: 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
Laggafin:

Lower ur voice before u chop ur own now.. I'm nothing without vawulence.. be careful
bring it on b1tch
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Emma848: 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
This is sad
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Laggafin: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
tammie24:
bring it on b1tch
U no reach .. just get heck out my mentionz
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by tammie24: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
Laggafin:
U no reach .. just get heck out my mentionz
vawulence don finish
You dey learn
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Laggafin: 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
tammie24:
vawulence don finish
You dey learn
ah no wan waste vawulence on a nonentity tongue
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by tammie24: 4:03am On Aug 27, 2022
Laggafin:
ah no wan waste vawulence on a nonentity tongue
then vawulence na wash be that grin

If I wanted to kill myself, I’d climb up your ego, and jump to your IQ
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Laggafin: 10:01am On Aug 27, 2022
tammie24:
then vawulence na wash be that grin

If I wanted to kill myself, I’d climb up your ego, and jump to your IQ
Comrade rest joor grin
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Positiveme2020: 8:32am On Sep 01, 2022
stasius:
Why I buy my bread in open bakery like Roban.

And ShopRite

1 Like

Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Prosperity4All: 10:37pm On May 18, 2023
kingssmith:
That's the reason you should patronize the likes of Home Chef Modern Bakery....if you are in Awka...its transperant and clean...

How's the bakery investment going.
How does it compare to the Charcoal business in terms of profit?
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Waffarianman(m): 6:59am On May 19, 2023
Ddokie:
Who told you that the bread from that bakery won't find its way to supermarkets? Abi na for supermarket dem dey make the bread?

Yes. Most of Beach town and GB supermarket breads🥪🍞 at Agbara industrial estate were all processed inside the store there the moment you enter the supermarket you'll start smelling the scent of the fresh breads

1 Like

Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by XAUBulls: 10:58am On Dec 15, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Most bakeries in Nigeria treat their breads like the one in photos below. grin

You won't know unless you enter inside.
I think the ministry of health and the environmental health practitioners are not doing their jobs.

Let's be careful.
I'm shook by the scenes from the first picture.

Every stage of the bread baking process (from ingredients storage, gloves and baking attire, mixing, kneeding, oven baking, packaging) is supposed to come under proper "total quality control" with reference to hygiene. This is not about "heat will kill the germs in the bread dough."

The regulatory autorities must make it mandatory for all bakeries and restaurants to have CCTVs to monitor baking/cooking staff activities in the bakeries and kitchens!

I have seen candid CCTV images of some kitchen staff in the U.S. peeing in the kitchen sink (a male staff) or using bare hands to pick dough that dropped to the floor while kneeding. The White girl caught in the CCTV quickly looked around to make sure nobody was watching her and she just picked up the huge dough that earlier fell on the kitchen floor and flipped it right back into the rest of the dough she was mixing. grin The CCTV that was installed in the kitchen fortunately captured the whole scene and I'm sure she got fired!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] / The Fish I Caught In My Compound / Dead Big Fish Found In Abuja Where There Is No River. Causes A Huge Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.