Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,596 members, 7,941,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 09:59 PM

I'm Scared Out Of My Mind Right Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Scared Out Of My Mind Right Now (917 Views)

I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend / Am Loosing My Mind Right Now!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Scared Out Of My Mind Right Now by havoc37(m): 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2011
I'm so nervous that I can't even think straight. This girl I've been talking to online for the past few months and I have decided to meet for the first time tonight. We both went to the same high school, but we never met each other, which isn't surprising given how my high school is massive and has thousands of students. Anyway, I'm extremely introverted and very shy, I'm afraid I'm going to say something silly or feel out of place. We're meeting at a church, since she's very Christian, even though I'm agnostic (an atheist who doesn't rule out the possibility of creationism).

Well I've never been to church before, so I have no idea what to do there or even what to wear. Plus even if I was a regular at that church, I would probably still be terrified, because we're meeting for the first time. I'm not even sure how many people will be there, what if we don't even see each other? It's youth night so there will probably be a bunch of high school kids there. Oh Nairaland, whatever shall I do with myself?
Re: I'm Scared Out Of My Mind Right Now by tpia5: 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2011
Well I've never been to church before

amazing.

are you american?
Re: I'm Scared Out Of My Mind Right Now by havoc37(m): 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2011
Yep, I'm American
Re: I'm Scared Out Of My Mind Right Now by Goldieluks: 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2011
Hold thyself and be thyself.
Re: I'm Scared Out Of My Mind Right Now by tpia5: 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2011
havoc37:

Yep, I'm American

thought as much.

if its a youth thingy then its probably just casual wear though you should still check. But i dont think the dressing matters much as long as its not that outrageous.

look up the church website if they have one to get some info about it.

as per meeting the girl, dont people typically set up a meeting point and hold a flower or something for identification. cheesy Dont know for sure how they do these things.

will you be meeting her parents/family as well and vice versa because online stuff isnt the same as real life.

just my opinion.
Re: I'm Scared Out Of My Mind Right Now by slimyem: 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2011
go to the market,buy some cow liver,eat it raw!that way,you go get liver take face the babe and drink a bottle of chelsea so u no go mis-yarn
Re: I'm Scared Out Of My Mind Right Now by Mynd44: 8:39am On Aug 05, 2011
^^^
ALOMO!!!!!
Re: I'm Scared Out Of My Mind Right Now by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 05, 2011
dis OP nor wise at al! I go recommend tortoise liver for am!
Re: I'm Scared Out Of My Mind Right Now by ekel101: 11:20am On Aug 05, 2011
@ Poster Give your life to Christ
Re: I'm Scared Out Of My Mind Right Now by MMM2(m): 11:30am On Aug 05, 2011
op

just make sure u drink enough alcohol b4 going 2 church,

then after d church service take her 2 ur house or any nearest hotel and nyash her. angry
Re: I'm Scared Out Of My Mind Right Now by kpolli(m): 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2011
havoc37:

Yep, I'm American

Then go to dollarland.com
Re: I'm Scared Out Of My Mind Right Now by Mynd44: 4:03am On Aug 06, 2011
^^^
Lol
Re: I'm Scared Out Of My Mind Right Now by chrisvicch: 9:25am On Aug 06, 2011
@Poster

Since the church is the meeting area, I encourage you to take your bible(either The Good News or King James) along with you, because she might borrow it from you. And who knows, that might be the Genesis of your love affair grin grin.

(1) (Reply)

How To Pick-up A Nigerian Girl - Is This True? / He Gives Her Money Regularly Yet She Still Calls Him A Mugu / Am Confused! Facebook Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.