Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,399 members, 7,881,448 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:54 PM

Can Juju Used To Harm Someone If U Know The Person Name But Not Surname - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Juju Used To Harm Someone If U Know The Person Name But Not Surname (215 Views)

Can JUJU Harm You If You Are Guilty Of The Offence. / Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person / Can Juju Work Against A Knowledgeable Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Juju Used To Harm Someone If U Know The Person Name But Not Surname by Gidiskidi12: 10:52am On Aug 13, 2022
My was duped and he knows the person and the person has traveled to Germany... Now he is frustrated and he wants to use juju and swear for him but he knows he's name but not surname and he has he's wares to like shirt and slippers
Re: Can Juju Used To Harm Someone If U Know The Person Name But Not Surname by Truvelisback(m): 11:14am On Aug 13, 2022
Gidiskidi12:
My was duped and he knows the person and the person has traveled to Germany... Now he is frustrated and he wants to use juju and swear for him but he knows he's name but not surname and he has he's wares to like shirt and slippers
Yes. Whether the knows ur name or not, have any of ur property. U better refund the victim's money now.
Re: Can Juju Used To Harm Someone If U Know The Person Name But Not Surname by KnownUnknown: 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
JouJou doesn’t work. Whether local juju, or Christian juju, or Muslim juju. All na wash.

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us/dictionary/french-english/joujou

(1) (Reply)

Victims Of MBA Forex Takes Protest To Christ Embassy Church, Odili Road / Hurtful Reasons Why You Should Never Engage In UNBELIEF / The True Meaning Of Righteousness In Christ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.