Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,113 members, 7,890,695 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:28 PM

Senator Alimikhena Leads Scores Of APC Members To PDP In Edo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Alimikhena Leads Scores Of APC Members To PDP In Edo (18956 Views)

Obaseki's Battles Worsens As Alimikhena, Shaibu Clash Over Governorship / Residents Berate Senator Alimikhena Over Statement On Adams Oshiomhole / Francis Alimikhena Dumps APC, Withdraws From Senatorial Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Alimikhena Leads Scores Of APC Members To PDP In Edo by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
Tareq1105:

Are you aware that Shaibu lost the Senatorial district during the last governorship in 2020? Check it. He lost it to APC Ize Iyamu. I just reminded you before you start feeling fulfilled. Baba Oshomhole remain relevant in that district bcoz of the developmental projects he brought to the zone like the state 2nd university.
Oshiomole is strong in Edo North no doubt but he is not doing it alone. Philip Shaibu gave a good showing for PDP in that area even with Oshiomole playing the religious card by fielding a Muslim deputy from that zone.
I'm not saying Oshiomole was not popular but Oshiomole has lost his popularity. All things been equal, he will lose that senate seat. Mark it down
Re: Senator Alimikhena Leads Scores Of APC Members To PDP In Edo by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
Indispensable85:

I love the hot tears flowing from your eyes. Next time don't write rubbish here to deceive unsuspecting readers. Ntorrrrr..... byeeeeeeeeeeeee

Seems you live under a cave or your brain was on recess when he did a video apologizing to Obaseki and swearing loyalty to him. Even the video was on Nairaland. Depe
Re: Senator Alimikhena Leads Scores Of APC Members To PDP In Edo by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
whizzler:

Even if Oshiomhole decide to step down and give the ticket to anyone. That Oshiomhole's name is attached to the person will give that person victory. Akimikhena is a learner
The love Edo people have for Oshiomhole especially Edo north is WOW.

1 Like

Re: Senator Alimikhena Leads Scores Of APC Members To PDP In Edo by ola1982(m): 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
Take it from me BAT will be the next president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Senator Alimikhena Leads Scores Of APC Members To PDP In Edo by Qwi1: 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
Why
Re: Senator Alimikhena Leads Scores Of APC Members To PDP In Edo by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/senator-alimikhena-leads-scores-of-apc-members-to-pdp-in-edo/z7b33th

Moh247 PandoraObi FreeStuffsNG
You guys are not doing your job well. How can people still be leaving a failed party like APC?
Re: Senator Alimikhena Leads Scores Of APC Members To PDP In Edo by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
Addme:

Nonsense. Compare how much a bag of rice was before Abdul Salam handed over to Obasanjo in 1999 and how much it was before Jonathan left in 2015 and you'll know there's no difference between APC and PDP.

PDP is bad. APC is a disaster.
Re: Senator Alimikhena Leads Scores Of APC Members To PDP In Edo by Indispensable85(m): 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Seems you live under a cave or your brain was on recess when he did a video apologizing to Obaseki and swearing loyalty to him. Even the video was on Nairaland. Depe

That's why I said just shut up. You're still disgracing your family on this kabaka issue. Just shut up on this issue. Tony is currently the EDO STATE APC YOUTH LEADER and state exco member of Apc.

Please just shut up and stop disgracing yourself here the more. Mtcheeew.....
Re: Senator Alimikhena Leads Scores Of APC Members To PDP In Edo by einsteine(m): 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
God1000:
What's the difference between APC and PDP?

They keep jumping up and down, I hate our politicians

Save our country, vote Peter Obi

Ironically, Peter Obi has changed parties thrice now.

PDP to APGA, APGA to PDP, PDP to LP.

Looking at the saw dust in someone's eyes but ignorant of the Iroko in your eye.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Alimikhena Leads Scores Of APC Members To PDP In Edo by Indispensable85(m): 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
Krismas:
grin He did not see any hope in APC.
PDP seem to offer him something.
He may be on the ballot in 4yrs time with PDP.
Put urself in his shoes

This ur comment tell me say u far from Edo politics. No need to argue further with u. Byeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Senator Alimikhena Leads Scores Of APC Members To PDP In Edo by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
Before December, only BAT and the paid agbado urchins will remain in HEY-PISS-HE
Re: Senator Alimikhena Leads Scores Of APC Members To PDP In Edo by Thomthom(m): 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
garfield1:

Shuaibu that lost his local govt to apc or the one that lost pdp structure to Wike's faction? Do you enjoy vomiting thrash and talking carelessly or what? Alimikhena is an oshiomhole lackey.he has been used and dumped,his time is over that's if he will be in the ticket....
In 2015 with gej contestant,buhari got 40% and even got more.either tinubu or obi wins edo,nothing for your pdp.keep wailing
I hope you did not forget that that place he lost is Oshomole's strong hold AXIS. Iyamho Uzuairue Auchi.. but Philip shuaibu pulled enough vote for PDP from Jattu Ibianafe and the rest.. Abeg Philip try..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Alimikhena Leads Scores Of APC Members To PDP In Edo by onomeabuja: 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
Jostoman:
compare how much you are buying a bag of rice during Jonathan time and amount you are buying it now then you know the difference.
Dnt mind them my brother

1 Like

Re: Senator Alimikhena Leads Scores Of APC Members To PDP In Edo by MasterKernel: 7:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
Indispensable85:

Was he a military man before? Mumu talk.....
As we speak today oshiomhole is still the most popular politician in Edo State. He's even more popular now because of the dismal performance of obaseki. Did you listen to bus drivers during their protest last week? They were clamouring for oshiomhole to come back. Obaseki dey chop insult everywhere for Edo State right now.

You said more before the Edo election, won't be surprise. Keep believing illusion.
Re: Senator Alimikhena Leads Scores Of APC Members To PDP In Edo by shortIGBOman: 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
Skty:

I go vote am

You are one of those Governor Charles Soludo said, they are Labouring in vein and you are also one of those, Femi Kuti refered to as Zombie. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Alimikhena Leads Scores Of APC Members To PDP In Edo by Abujason: 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
People don dey wise small. 8 years of APC deception should be enough to reset peoples brains.

Nigerians say no to agbado and corn.
Re: Senator Alimikhena Leads Scores Of APC Members To PDP In Edo by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
Indispensable85:

That's why I said just shut up. You're still disgracing your family on this kabaka issue. Just shut up on this issue. Tony is currently the EDO STATE APC YOUTH LEADER and state exco member of Apc.

Please just shut up and stop disgracing yourself here the more. Mtcheeew.....

Where's the evidence of this?
Even if it is true, you need not jump over like a monkey to advertise your steaming foolishness on the matter.
The video of him begging Obaseki and swearing loyalty was on fp here.
So if you have update after that, of him moving over to APC, all a halfwit like you needs to do is share it.
Not act like a total nuisance and attack me like a common tout that you are.
Re: Senator Alimikhena Leads Scores Of APC Members To PDP In Edo by nighthawk1: 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
Why don't these defectors move to a new party altogether.

Its either APC to PDP or PDP to APC

That makes both parties two sides of the same coin. Na wa ohhh
Re: Senator Alimikhena Leads Scores Of APC Members To PDP In Edo by Daum: 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
Thomthom:
I hope you did not forget that that place he lost is Oshomole's strong hold AXIS. Iyamho Uzuairue Auchi.. but Philip shuaibu pulled enough vote for PDP from Jattu Ibianafe and the rest.. Abeg Philip try..

Don't mind Garfield
E b like I know am...e be like one boy when day follow Oshiomole up and down since he was governor

BAT no fit win Edo state.... it's not possible, e no fit happen. Which BAT won win for Edo.
The race in Edo is PDP vs LP

When Oshiomole was governor and Oyegun national chairman in 2015 APC didn't win.
When Oshiomole was was National Chairman with Obaseki as governor and all the APC structure....He still lost his state...

The only reason APC will see vote from Edo is because Oshiomole is on the ballot...he is still very popular in Edo North amongst his Etsako peers...

I believe the likes of Kabiru Adjoto and Pascal from the Owans have a battle with him...

Tinubu can never win Edo
Just forget it
Like no dream am sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Alimikhena Leads Scores Of APC Members To PDP In Edo by etrouble: 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
God1000:
What's the difference between APC and PDP?

They keep jumping up and down, I hate our politicians

Save our country, vote Peter Obi

You said no difference between APC and PDP, but you are calling on Peter Obituary who was in APGA for 8 years, in PDP for 8 years and now in Labourers' party for 3 months to come and save the country. You need mental evaluation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Alimikhena Leads Scores Of APC Members To PDP In Edo by Princewillkings(m): 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
garfield1:

can't remember his name but he's with Dan orbih faction.cc indispensable
He's name Hon Pachal Ugbome
Re: Senator Alimikhena Leads Scores Of APC Members To PDP In Edo by Krismas(m): 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
Indispensable85:

This ur comment tell me say u far from Edo politics. No need to argue further with u. Byeeeeeeeeeeeee
grin No don’t go
I know Edo politics more than u.
PDP has a divided house in Edo
Cos of Obaseki
Nevertheless make no mistake Edo is PDP and his chances may be brighter in PDP
Re: Senator Alimikhena Leads Scores Of APC Members To PDP In Edo by Skty: 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You are one of those Governor Charles Soludo said, they are Labouring in vein and you are also one of those, Femi Kuti refered to as Zombie. grin grin grin

The two faced that denied it. Buhari followers are zombies nau. Why una wan change the narrative? I have only voted once in my life
. Obi will be the second person I will vote for. u don't worry if we will labor or vote in vain. I can never queue to vote for Tinubu. Allow me waste my vote. At least my conscience will be happy. I remember Edo nor be Lagos slogan was used to defeat ur BAT...outta benin..on Feb 23, u go know say Nigeria nor be Lagos
Re: Senator Alimikhena Leads Scores Of APC Members To PDP In Edo by Skty: 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Femis Dad will be turning in the grave now... because he made d word zombie popular...well, after what Buhari did, I will vote for APC? Tufiakwa, I regret them IJN
Re: Senator Alimikhena Leads Scores Of APC Members To PDP In Edo by Skty: 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
etrouble:

You said no difference between APC and PDP, but you are calling on Peter Obituary who was in APGA for 8 years, in PDP for 8 years and now in Labourers' party for 3 months to come and save the country. You need mental evaluation.

But he went to Harvard
Re: Senator Alimikhena Leads Scores Of APC Members To PDP In Edo by Indispensable85(m): 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Where's the evidence of this?
Even if it is true, you need not jump over like a monkey to advertise your steaming foolishness on the matter.
The video of him begging Obaseki and swearing loyalty was on fp here.
So if you have update after that, of him moving over to APC, all a halfwit like you needs to do is share it.
Not act like a total nuisance and attack me like a common tout that you are.

Mumu there was never a time Tony kabaka left the Apc. Why u mumu like dis? Dem chop ur brain? U deaf? Stop fooling yourself na.

All u need to do is to beg me to educate you on all the issues concerning obaseki and Tony otherwise shut up ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Senator Alimikhena Leads Scores Of APC Members To PDP In Edo by OVB123: 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
Indispensable85:

Was he a military man before? Mumu talk.....
As we speak today oshiomhole is still the most popular politician in Edo State. He's even more popular now because of the dismal performance of obaseki. Did you listen to bus drivers during their protest last week? They were clamouring for oshiomhole to come back. Obaseki dey chop insult everywhere for Edo State right now.
My dear, Edolites are just waiting for the next general election to tell him (Obaseki) that enough is a enough. I don't think he will be lucky this time.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Alimikhena Leads Scores Of APC Members To PDP In Edo by Indispensable85(m): 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
MasterKernel:

You said more before the Edo election, won't be surprise. Keep believing illusion.

Dispute my assertions or shut up. Very simple!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ayogu Eze Wins Enugu PDP Guber Primary / Helicopter Crash: Dolapo Osinbajo Thankful 2 Years After / With Cabinet, Nigeria's Buhari Puts Party Before Reforms -REUTERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.