Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,995 members, 7,980,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 05:09 PM

“see As I Am Spoiling You Now” – Regina Daniels Tells Mom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “see As I Am Spoiling You Now” – Regina Daniels Tells Mom (249 Views)

“what Should I Do Do Now?" — Regina Daniels Replies Fans Telling Her To Not Repe / When My Husband Declines To Give Me Money,regina Daniels Tells What She Does / Come Home, Missing You on Bed! "You Are Mad"- Regina Daniels Tells Husband. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“see As I Am Spoiling You Now” – Regina Daniels Tells Mom by Maxah2000: 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
Rita Daniels has been lavished with luxury by her daughter Regina Daniels.

Following the birth of Regina’s second child, the mother and daughter, who are still abroad, have been enjoying their best lives.

Regina went shopping with her mother and spent millions of dollars on a gold chain. Regina made fun of her mother, saying that she wouldn’t remember this in the future

(1) (Reply)

Rising Star ✨ Soja Rambo A. K. A Odogwu Performed Dance, Sing / Don't Stay Dumb. Know This About Computers / How To Get The Lean Shapely Body That You’ve Always Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.