Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,483 members, 7,914,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 09:01 PM

Why Does God Have To Kill His Son (or A Part Of Himself)? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does God Have To Kill His Son (or A Part Of Himself)? (1238 Views)

What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? / Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does God Have To Kill His Son (or A Part Of Himself)? by AntiChristian: 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
QUESTION 1
I find it hard believing a merciful, forgiving and loving God would crucify His beloved son for any reason! Why does the Christian God have to kill his beloved son to forgive sin? Is it that He couldn't forgive sins without shedding blood cos i hear what God cannot do does not exist!
What kind of God parameter is the death of the innocent?

QUESTION 2
Who Died on the Cross, Jesus God or Jesus Man?

QUESTION 3
As a Christian do you believe in three Gods or just one God? Expatiate?

QUESTION 4
Mention one Bible verse each that best proves Jesus to be God from the Old and new Testament?

QUESTION 5
Of what nature is Jesus, is he divine or human or humano-divine? Give verses to prove this.

QUESTION 6
Does God just forgive sins as we forgive those who sinned against us as in the lord's Prayer?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does God Have To Kill His Son (or A Part Of Himself)? by Qtrpst4: 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
Atheist wannabe always looking for attention as usual

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Have To Kill His Son (or A Part Of Himself)? by AntiChristian: 3:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Atheist wannabe always looking for attention as usual

I am a monotheist!
Re: Why Does God Have To Kill His Son (or A Part Of Himself)? by advanceDNA: 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
It's the people that indulge this dude in his mockery of christian faith that I blame...they will soon arrive to waste their time explaining ....
Re: Why Does God Have To Kill His Son (or A Part Of Himself)? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
AntiChristian:
QUESTION 1
I find it hard believing a merciful, forgiving and loving God would crucify His beloved son for any reason! Why does the Christian God have to kill his beloved son to forgive sin? Is it that He couldn't forgive sins without shedding blood cos i hear what God cannot do does not exist!

QUESTION 2

QUESTION 3

QUESTION 4
Mention one Bible verse each that best proves Jesus to be God from the Old and new Testament?

QUESTION 5
Of what nature is Jesus, is he divine or human or humano-divine? Give verses to prove this.

QUESTION 6
Does God just forgive sins as we forgive those who sinned against us as in the lord's Prayer?

Again!

We have settled all these before but you are unable to accept it and it is not that after answering you, you would change and follow Christ. You still would not, so there is no need.

4 Likes

Re: Why Does God Have To Kill His Son (or A Part Of Himself)? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
advanceDNA:
It's the people that indulge this dude in his mockery of christian faith that I blame...they will soon arrive to waste their time explaining ....

Honestly!
Re: Why Does God Have To Kill His Son (or A Part Of Himself)? by Maynman: 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2022
nice argument..

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Have To Kill His Son (or A Part Of Himself)? by AntiChristian: 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Again!

We have settled all these before but you are unable to accept it and it is not that after answering you, you would change and follow Christ. You still would not, so there is no need.

We have Unitarian Christians!
We have trinitarian Christaians!
We have Jehovah witnesses who may be more of the former above!

So you only talked of your own form of Christianity!
No be only your Church/denomination dey?
And Kobojunkie too dey on his own!

Moreso, you have never clearly answered any questions with me on this magnitude!

2 Likes

Re: Why Does God Have To Kill His Son (or A Part Of Himself)? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

We have Unitarian Christians!
We have trinitarian Christaians!
We have Jehovah witnesses who may be more of the former above!

So you only talked of your own form of Christianity!
No be only your Church/denomination dey?
And Kobojunkie too dey on his own!

Moreso, you have never clearly answered any questions with me on this magnitude!

You have no need for the question to be answered, It has no value to you.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does God Have To Kill His Son (or A Part Of Himself)? by advocatejare(m): 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

I am a monotheist!
A so called monotheist whose God use plural to refer to themselves.

Allah is a legion of demons!

3 Likes

Re: Why Does God Have To Kill His Son (or A Part Of Himself)? by Maynman: 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
advocatejare:

A so called monotheist whose God use plural to refer to themselves.

Allah is a legion of demons!

Do you even understand what “atheist” and “theist” means?
You ignorant monolatrist tongue
Re: Why Does God Have To Kill His Son (or A Part Of Himself)? by RepoMan007: 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
Jesus is alive poster. Bodily death is just an end to a phase.
Re: Why Does God Have To Kill His Son (or A Part Of Himself)? by tctrills: 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
AntiChristian:
QUESTION 1

QUESTION 2

QUESTION 3

QUESTION 4

QUESTION 5

QUESTION 6
Is this a school assignment or do you seek meaningful discussion? No one here is your child so if you really seek answers, you need to humble yourself. Ask one question at a time and reserve your remaining questions for other threads. And don't instruct people how they must answer your questions. Show some respect and you would find answers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does God Have To Kill His Son (or A Part Of Himself)? by orisa37: 3:26am On Aug 14, 2022
"I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. NO ONE GOES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME".

PRAYER IS THE KEY TO UNFOLDING YOUR LIGHT, GOODNESS AND LIFE.

AGAINST ALL ADVERSARIES, PRAYER IS YOUR SECURITY SAFETY AND SUCCESS.

LOVE YOURSELVES AS YOURSELVES AND BE A SUCCESS ANYTIME ANY DAY!!!

HAPPY SUNDAY!!!
Re: Why Does God Have To Kill His Son (or A Part Of Himself)? by Dovee001: 3:48am On Aug 14, 2022
angry
Re: Why Does God Have To Kill His Son (or A Part Of Himself)? by AntiChristian: 5:32am On Aug 14, 2022
tctrills:

Is this a school assignment or do you seek meaningful discussion? No one here is your child so if you really seek answers, you need to humble yourself. Ask one question at a time and reserve your remaining questions for other threads. And don't instruct people how they must answer your questions. Show some respect and you would find answers.

Abeg, your kid is not here for you to teach! It's not compulsory for you to answer the questions if you can't answer the questions! Just skip it like others!
Re: Why Does God Have To Kill His Son (or A Part Of Himself)? by delkuf(m): 6:01am On Aug 14, 2022
AntiChristian:

Abeg, your kid is not here for you to teach! It's not compulsory for you to answer the questions if you can't answer the questions! Just skip it like others!
He is right. You can't just come and start asking questions like that. Abi you dey push traffic for seun

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Have To Kill His Son (or A Part Of Himself)? by tctrills: 6:06am On Aug 14, 2022
AntiChristian:

Oga not just me, no one would answer your questions till you do the needful
Re: Why Does God Have To Kill His Son (or A Part Of Himself)? by AntiChristian: 6:31am On Aug 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You have no need for the question to be answered, It has no value to you.

That's because you and your folks can't answer it. You resort to diversions!
Re: Why Does God Have To Kill His Son (or A Part Of Himself)? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:55am On Aug 14, 2022
AntiChristian:

That's because you and your folks can't answer it. You resort to diversions!

Why do you always become stupid when you have nothing valid to say? Every one here knows that you have said it here that nothing will remove you from the your Mohammed way, so you have no need for us and our Bible with the only reasonable thing for you to do is to leave us alone and go your way but no, you would not, like an obsessed lunatic.

You are just here to be a stupid annoying thing.
Re: Why Does God Have To Kill His Son (or A Part Of Himself)? by xproducer: 9:33am On Aug 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Again!

+++

Indeed...

"But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain. A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject; Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself." -Titus 3:9-11
Re: Why Does God Have To Kill His Son (or A Part Of Himself)? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:41am On Aug 14, 2022
xproducer:

+++

Indeed...

"But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain. A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject; Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself." -Titus 3:9-11

Thanks! I had left..

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Have To Kill His Son (or A Part Of Himself)? by SIRTee15: 12:28am On Aug 15, 2022
AntiChristian:
QUESTION 1

QUESTION 2

QUESTION 3

QUESTION 4

QUESTION 5

QUESTION 6

So u guys finally admit Jesus died on the cross. It's good to see u Muslims are embracing the truth.
Re: Why Does God Have To Kill His Son (or A Part Of Himself)? by AntiChristian: 9:46am On Aug 15, 2022
SIRTee15:

So u guys finally admit Jesus died on the cross. It's good to see u Muslims are embracing the truth.

Where in the thread did you raise your assumption from?

It's better to be mute if you have nothing in your medulla to contribute than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!
Re: Why Does God Have To Kill His Son (or A Part Of Himself)? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:55am On Aug 15, 2022
So bobo has agreed that he died on the cross, that's lovely

Re: Why Does God Have To Kill His Son (or A Part Of Himself)? by AntiChristian: 10:58am On Aug 15, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Why do you always become stupid when you have nothing valid to say? Every one here knows that you have said it here that nothing will remove you from the your Mohammed way, so you have no need for us and our Bible with the only reasonable thing for you to do is to leave us alone and go your way but no, you would not, like an obsessed lunatic.

You are just here to be a stupid annoying thing.

You sabi abuse o! Na Jesus's way be this?
Tufiakwa!
Re: Why Does God Have To Kill His Son (or A Part Of Himself)? by SIRTee15: 11:57am On Aug 15, 2022
AntiChristian:

Where in the thread did you raise your assumption from?

It's better to be mute if you have nothing in your medulla to contribute than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!

Your question 2 - Who died on the cross, Jesus God or Jesus Man.

So u Muslims finally admit Jesus died on the cross.
The question is now which of his triune nature died.

U guys are so stupid to think u can defend the Koran against the Bible, a plagiarized book that even copied from fake scriptural text of Jesus christ.
Your Koran said Jesus didn't die but was replaced on the cross but cannot tell us anything about his replacement.

Go and read about the triune nature of man and u will have answer to your number 2.
Maybe understanding Man is not a body will help reduce the blood thirstiness and savagery in Islam. Provided that's not Allah's nature himself.

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Have To Kill His Son (or A Part Of Himself)? by AntiChristian: 6:18am On Aug 16, 2022
SIRTee15:

Your question 2 - Who died on the cross, Jesus God or Jesus Man.

So u Muslims finally admit Jesus died on the cross.
The question is now which of his triune nature died.

U guys are so stupid to think u can defend the Koran against the Bible, a plagiarized book that even copied from fake scriptural text of Jesus christ.
Your Koran said Jesus didn't die but was replaced on the cross but cannot tell us anything about his replacement.

Go and read about the triune nature of man and u will have answer to your number 2.
Maybe understanding Man is not a body will help reduce the blood thirstiness and savagery in Islam. Provided that's not Allah's nature himself.

The holy spirit theory of Christianity is fake. See all of them with all the acclaimed holy spirit it either they try to divert away from the question or abuse!

Keep shut if you can't answer the questions!
Re: Why Does God Have To Kill His Son (or A Part Of Himself)? by SIRTee15: 6:56am On Aug 16, 2022
AntiChristian:

The holy spirit theory of Christianity is fake. See all of them with all the acclaimed holy spirit it either they try to divert away from the question or abuse!

Keep shut if you can't answer the questions!

I can't see where I made reference to the holy spirit in what I wrote.
Triune nature of man is different from Trinity or Holy spirit or whatever your brain is trying to concort.
This guy doesnt know anything about Christianity, he doesn't even know anything about his islam- he ran away from the thread regarding the fake genealogy of Jesus in the Koran.

You are so fake, all u do is creating nuisance up and down a faceless forum disturbing the sanity of nairaland.
Swallow your pride, go and read the tripartite/triune nature of man, it answers your number 2. All knowledge is for gain.

P.S- unless u show a true understanding of tripartite nature of man, I will not respond to u anymore. U already said nothing will make u leave Islam, so it's not like I'm trying to win a soul.
Re: Why Does God Have To Kill His Son (or A Part Of Himself)? by TenQ: 7:56am On Aug 16, 2022
AntiChristian:
QUESTION 1

QUESTION 2

QUESTION 3

QUESTION 4

QUESTION 5

QUESTION 6
Unfortunately, until Islam understand why God required Animal Blood Sacrifice (of the religion of the Jews).

But because Islam copied Judaism and Christianity without comprehending why they do what they do: we have a mess!

Why did God tell the children of Israel to do animal sacrifice?

Why does Allah require you Muslims to do animal sacrifice every year?
Re: Why Does God Have To Kill His Son (or A Part Of Himself)? by AntiChristian: 6:38am On Aug 18, 2022
TenQ:

Unfortunately, until Islam understand why God required Animal Blood Sacrifice (of the religion of the Jews).

But because Islam copied Judaism and Christianity without comprehending why they do what they do: we have a mess!

Why did God tell the children of Israel to do animal sacrifice?

Why does Allah require you Muslims to do animal sacrifice every year?

You claim you have the holy spirit yet you still answer 6 questions with another two questions?

Isn't this a symptom of have low IQ?

Sanity is to answer the questions first before asking yours!
Re: Why Does God Have To Kill His Son (or A Part Of Himself)? by TenQ: 6:49am On Aug 18, 2022
AntiChristian:

You claim you have the holy spirit yet you still answer 6 questions with another two questions?

Isn't this a symptom of have low IQ?

Sanity is to answer the questions first before asking yours!

Another question Allah, Mohammed and his followers cannot answer!

Why does God command animal sacrifice?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Church, The Society And Wedding Ceremonies / Let's Get The Best Easter Message! / Christians- Is It Right To Be Intimate With Your Wife During Fasting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.