Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,726 members, 7,924,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 10:26 AM

Lost In Making A Choice Concerning A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lost In Making A Choice Concerning A Woman (678 Views)

Am I Not Making A Mistake? / I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. / Am I Making A Mistake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost In Making A Choice Concerning A Woman by Bestrongalways1: 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
Good day nairalanders

I need your advice
There is this lady I love so much. We use to be close and attached when we knew each other at first. But I never asked her to be my girlfriend. She is a good lady with a good Christian upbring. It’s 3years now even though she is still single. Of recent we became close. But she is not interested in any relationship with me again even when I indirectly asked her to be my girlfriend. She said we can be close friends and business partners. From some of our conversations she always say words that narrow down to “we can’t date” . Though she complained about few of my attitude. Am confused because we play together and move together. Why is she refusing my proposal. Is it because we are now in same place or what. Am lost and confused. I really love this lady . She is a wife material and such women are rare in this new Nigeria. Please I need advice on what to do. Should I leave her and move on or try to formally talk to her been my girlfriend and get her response. Letting go weaks me because she is someone I see always and guys do disturb her but she is yet to agree to any of the guyz. We are still close. Am lost �
Re: Lost In Making A Choice Concerning A Woman by GardenGreen: 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
You have given her what she should be begging for, full attention, why would she need you? You're like a LovePeddler man. Man-Up. Take away the attention completely and watch here come running after you begging you to take her
Re: Lost In Making A Choice Concerning A Woman by Jeon(f): 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
Bestrongalways1:
Good day nairalanders

I need your advice
There is this lady I love so much. We use to be close and attached when we knew each other at first. But I never asked her to be my girlfriend. She is a good lady with a good Christian upbring. It’s 3years now even though she is still single. Of recent we became close. But she is not interested in any relationship with me again even when I indirectly asked her to be my girlfriend. She said we can be close friends and business partners. From some of our conversations she always say words that narrow down to “we can’t date” . Though she complained about few of my attitude. Am confused because we play together and move together. Why is she refusing my proposal. Is it because we are now in same place or what. Am lost and confused. I really love this lady . She is a wife material and such women are rare in this new Nigeria. Please I need advice on what to do. Should I leave her and move on or try to formally talk to her been my girlfriend and get her response. Letting go weaks me because she is someone I see always and guys do disturb her but she is yet to agree to any of the guyz. We are still close. Am lost �

Pls leave her.

Those type of women are for Simps

2 Likes

Re: Lost In Making A Choice Concerning A Woman by Bestrongalways1: 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
She is a virgin bro
Simp will be happy having her
Re: Lost In Making A Choice Concerning A Woman by blackboy(m): 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
Guy go hustle..and stop chasing her. Work on urself and u will see how she herself will ask you out.
Them guyz she iz saying no to must be just like you. Step up ur game on urself.

2 Likes

Re: Lost In Making A Choice Concerning A Woman by advanceDNA: 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
Bestrongalways1:
Good day nairalanders

I need your advice

Don't ask her again....
Change strategy....make her feel other girls want you..... ...post pics of random girls with caption like...my paddy for life....5&6 mi....fine babe...enjoy your day....
.pick calls of babes when you are with her ..if you don't have babes calling you ....fake it when you paddy calls..

also.. avoid see finish and giving her access to you whenever she wants ...when a girl is close to you and gets all the rights of a girlfriend without being a girlfriend..your value becomes decreased ....
..be scarce....say no to her requests more often......dont be a simp that does everything for her and gives her money to win her heart..you will lose..

Weda friendship or romantic relationship..the rule is not to lose all the leverage because we humans like to take advantage ....

.if these doesn't work after a while ..move on ...cut her off ....shes not into you....

2 Likes

Re: Lost In Making A Choice Concerning A Woman by Bestrongalways1: 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
You have a point
blackboy:
Guy go hustle..and stop chasing her. Work on urself and u will see how she herself will ask you out.
Them guyz she iz saying no to must be just like you. Step up ur game on urself.
Re: Lost In Making A Choice Concerning A Woman by Bestrongalways1: 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
I will give this a try and see how it goes.
advanceDNA:

Don't ask her again....
Change strategy....make her feel other girls want you..... ...post pics of random girls with caption like...my paddy for life....5&6 mi....fine babe...enjoy your day....
.pick calls of babes when you are with her ..if you don't have babes calling you ....fake it when you paddy calls..

also.. avoid see finish and giving her access to you whenever she wants ...when a girl is close to you and gets all the rights of a girlfriend without being a girlfriend..your value becomes decreased ....
..be scarce....say no to her requests more often......dont be a simp that does everything for her and gives her money to win her heart..you will lose..

Weda friendship or romantic relationship..the rule is not to lose all the leverage because we humans like to take advantage ....

.if these doesn't work after a while ..move on ...cut her off ....shes not into you....
Re: Lost In Making A Choice Concerning A Woman by Jeon(f): 7:33am On Aug 14, 2022
Bestrongalways1:
She is a virgin bro Simp will be happy having her
Yes.
now leave her alone.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Stoner /addict / Marriage Is Not A Must - Say No To Toxic Marriage Or Relationship Period / JDP :just Dey Play! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.