Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,556 members, 7,881,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:30 AM

What No One Would TEACH You About The SOCIAL MEDIA Fake Side. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What No One Would TEACH You About The SOCIAL MEDIA Fake Side. (174 Views)

I Would Teach You How To Get MTN 1GB For ₦309 - See More / Microsoft To Support Owura Kwadwo Who Drew Computer On Blackboard To Teach ICT / Teacher Uses Extraordinary Chalkboard Drawing Skills To Teach Students Anatomy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What No One Would TEACH You About The SOCIAL MEDIA Fake Side. by Godsonpen1(m): 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
Have you ever asked yourself this question;

"What is the impact of the INTERNET AND SOCIAL MEDIA in my life"?

I'm about exposing the ugly secrets of the internet and social media.

First, let me show you the meaning of this INTERNET;

INT - Intentional
E - Eater
R - Of Real Life
N - Networks
E - Ending
T - In Terror

The above implies that if you're someone who is unapologetically influenced by and addicted to the INTERNET like hard drugs, the truth is YOU'LL LOSE YOUR REAL LIFE NETWORKS.

These networks could be your real life friends, family, relatives, important circles and expensive people who can add value to your life.

If you lose them, by the time you'd realise it, it might be too late and you end in terror, devastated and alone even when you're in the crowd. And you know that in life, no one walks alone and succeeds. You need HUMAN RELATIONSHIP to succeed, and not INTERNET RELATIONSHIP.

On the other hand, SOCIAL MEDIA isn't as social as you think. It is filled with fake garbage and trash you never see coming. You're simply not seeing that majority here are putting on mask on this space.

SEE WHAT I MEAN;

When you think you're talking to an Angel on social media, it is actually the devil behind a white cloth in real life.

Then, when you think on social media that one has made it and is successful, you then realize that he or she is a less privilege in real life.

If you them meet an expert, professional, business guru and thought leader on social media, in real life such person is an apprentice.

YOU'RE NOT SEEING THIS MASK, AND YOU'RE OPPRESSED BY FAKE LIFESTYLE on this space. Why? Why and why?

As a young person, do not let what you see here oppress you.

Your school friend who looks good on his profile actually borrowed those designer clothes, gadgets and jewelries. You need to meet him to hear his own part of the story; you might end up helping his life with your last cash.

Be focus my dear!!

Take your eyes off fake things here. Be purposeful, be contented, be inspired and motivated by the real and confirmed results you've see in real life and dislodge from social media lies.

Welcome to the world WHERE EVERYONE IS A CELEBRITY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BUT A LESS PRIVILEGE IN REAL LIFE; just be careful.

Do not be desperate because of what you see here!!

Learn this and have peace, as I come in peace.

WHAT'S YOUR OWN OPINION ABOUT THIS?

I'm your friend,
Onyeuche Godson

(1) (Reply)

Opposition To The Gospel Message / Maths Trick For Kids / How Do We Define Scientific Research?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.