Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,102 members, 7,933,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 11:26 AM

My Daughter Disowned Us - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Daughter Disowned Us (2025 Views)

My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } / Family Members Have Disowned Us” - Nigerian Lady Dating Her Twin Brother Reveals / I Disowned My Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by ETIIKO: 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
Klass99:

Etiiko, it is not any different. There is nothing new under the sun, each generation and society experiences moral decadence.

Don't make it seem like it is the sole responsibility of her parents to rescue her from her bad choices. She has a mind and a brain of her own, including free will and the power of choice.

She is responsible for her life, for her feelings and for every result she gets. When e choke, she will adjust and find her way home. Home doesn't necessarily mean her parents place, but her senses and better life choices.

Iam not disputing the fact that she is solely responsible for whatever act she may carry out. No mother with a good heart will think the way you opine and give up with a child in this scenario no matter what.
Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
Bluntguy:

One of the disadvantages of living abroad. In Nigeria, na our police go even beat your daughter return for house. Just trick am come back Naija you go shock how she go become OBIdient. I support Peter Obi.

trick a 22-year old girl come naija.

Kole work!
Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by ShaqFu: 11:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
crackhaus:

YES!!!
Because he she who comes to equity must come with clean hands oo..

Maybe na her wicked past dey worry her so, and this is just the beginning.

No where has evil ever gone unpunished.grin
What about Nigeria? Evil seem to be best friends with many here. grin

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by ShaqFu: 11:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ishilove:
Leave her to learn her lesson. She is an adult and must be ready to face the consequences of doing adult things and taking adult decisions, no matter how foolish they may be.
including giving birth to babies, getting unpronounciable STI/STD or worse still, getting jailed/convicted for murder and facing deathrow?

I wonder how people abroad cope sha with their kids and this life of unprecedented freedom.
Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by crackhaus: 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
ShaqFu:
What about Nigeria? Evil seem to be best friends with many here. grin
gringrin
Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by efficiencie(m): 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jceeee:
Hello everybody,

We are based abroad , my first daughter who will be 22 years old has graduated last year in computer science. She is has been working for 3 years and earning good money , she has her own car brought with her own money . We are so proud of her because she is a good example to her younger ones but she broke our heart when she started dating this congolese guy , he is not even a student like her. He has a bad reputation in the community with a lot of baby mamas he is after her for her money because that's what he has done with his previous baby mamas, she is aware of the situations but she is not ready to listened to me or her father. my husband was shouting at her all the time to leave the guy she has decided to move out of the house and she has changed her number. I don't know how to help her not to fall in his trap because by the time he impregnate her and has stolen enough money from her , he will then dump her and move to the next prey. My husband and I are very devastated how can we help our daughter to get back in the right track??

Charm, bewitchment, encounter with dynamic gbola, naivety or even blackmail could be involved. She needs prayers, dangerous fire prayers and she needs it fast before she gets wasted. The powers of the emptiers and wasters are at work and they need to be countered.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
Lmfao grin. Everything is spiritual in Africa, it is always an evil spirit or village people controlling someone from somewhere. Who did this to us?
Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by crackhaus: 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by esthel(f): 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
She gon learn
Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by frozen70(f): 1:04am On Aug 15, 2022
esthel:
She gon learn
Jceeee:
Hello everybody,

We are based abroad , my first daughter who will be 22 years old has graduated last year in computer science. She is has been working for 3 years and earning good money , she has her own car brought with her own money . We are so proud of her because she is a good example to her younger ones but she broke our heart when she started dating this congolese guy , he is not even a student like her. He has a bad reputation in the community with a lot of baby mamas he is after her for her money because that's what he has done with his previous baby mamas, she is aware of the situations but she is not ready to listened to me or her father. my husband was shouting at her all the time to leave the guy she has decided to move out of the house and she has changed her number. I don't know how to help her not to fall in his trap because by the time he impregnate her and has stolen enough money from her , he will then dump her and move to the next prey. My husband and I are very devastated how can we help our daughter to get back in the right track??

I think you guys have done enough to inform her about the crazy life style of this guy and she has refused to do take corrections

At this stage, you have to be careful not to loose her to that guy who is already planning on how to wreck her life

You guys have to look for her and reconcile with her, she may not pack back to your house but at least let there be peace between you guys

Secondly, allow her toskr the choice, be it a mistake or not, whatever that comes out of it, will be the experience she needs to behave properly

As for the guy, ask her to bring the guy so that you guys can meet him, don't fail to inform the guy in the presence of uoir daughter the findings you know about him amd his escapeds

When he goes, seat your daughter down for the last time to remind her that you are from your observations, that guy will wreck her entire life and she will be emotionally affected

But if she can let him go, she will get a good man

What I understand here is that, that guy is one of those guys who knows how to handle a woman a the most romantic way and such women finds it hard to separate from them and but they are serial heart breakers and they don't have remorse about it because they are Casanova's

They go into love and come out of love because they know exactly what young girls like, they eat your money and give you all the love and attention she wants and once the money gets finish, they leave you to the next person

They are too lazy to struggle but have the whole energy in the to give a lady love and attention

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sad End Of A Youth Corps Member / What Do You Always Do When Watching Kiss Scenes With Your Parent / Is Anything Wrong With This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.