Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,954 members, 7,873,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

This Is Where The City Of Enugu Started - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Where The City Of Enugu Started (317 Views)

Breaking News_ Curfew Now In Enugu Started 7pm Till 5am / See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) / Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Where The City Of Enugu Started by OyiboUgbo04: 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: This Is Where The City Of Enugu Started by OyiboUgbo04: 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
From That to This and still changing..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsPZ3zh1cq0

1 Like

Re: This Is Where The City Of Enugu Started by ThrownBack: 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
The most well planned part of theat city, experiencing a lot of renewal now.

1 Like

Re: This Is Where The City Of Enugu Started by ajekpaks(m): 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2022
0.4.2 is the code no doubt...

From New Haven to Achara Layout... Otigba to Ziks Avenue...

My Obiagu folks and Emene dudes

Maryland to the back of ShopRite

Trans Ekulu to Agbakpa

I greet you all

do not forget the most delicious Ukpa na Pepsi as appetizers followed by Agbugbu na Jị... or you prefer Beans na plantain agworoagwo? Help yourself my good friend for dessert is none other than the world famous Abacha...

Love this town men

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Diasporans Must Vote / Effect Of EU Sanctions On Russian Oil And Gas / EFCC Arrests Ogun Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.