Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,256 members, 7,880,970 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:09 AM

Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! (34616 Views)

Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police / Mercy Johnson Is A Nairalander! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by denzel2009: 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2011
How can you snatch husband? or the husband sef wan do.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Rhino5dm: 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2011
what da f! Ha only good for me is to suck & swallow, after using anticeptic to dis-infect ha mouth. She is arrogantly to ugly for my liking. Give me stephnie ANYDAY mahn!!!

~Bluetooth:

But she's got a nice boootie na ?
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by mansmith(m): 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2011
story story,
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by vabrida: 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2011
cheesy cheesy sHe NeEd WoRk MoRe On HeR kIsSmAtIc StRaTeGy, WhO kNoWs WhY tHe PoOr JoHn Is RuNnInG foR cOver, embarassed embarassed kiss kiss sad sad
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by atasteve: 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2011
Let no man be deceived for WHAT A MAN SOWS THE SAME HE SHALL REAP, WHETHER GOOD BAD!

Our actions of today form the bed rock on which our futures are built.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Tzulu(f): 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2011
let us wait for the man's side of the story.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by playboy19(m): 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2011
Abegi, before people kill themselve finish for this matter, make we examine some facts sef,

I no dey support mercy o,  and i no dey support the lady either. In fact, i been don dey scold Mercy before i notice some things.

First off, isn't the law against being married to 2 people at the same time? If truely they are still married, why not wait till he gets married to Mercy and nail him with that fact? He could go to jail for that,  Abeg make una correct me.

Second point is about the pictures. As i dey look ham, the first pics is suppose to be from the wedding day, right? And she claim they got married in 2006, right? And we all get eyes here, right? Okay, now look closely, the first and the 3rd pictures are suppose to be from the same day, right? But the date on the third pics says 08/2/2011 which is exactly the same date on the second pics. So meaning, the 3 pictures were taken the same day.

With this, i think i have reasons to believe that the guy wasn't lying about this statement "He also said the earlier pictures pasted online were pictures he took to legalise the status of his child", if we look at it very well. So this whole story fit really get part 2. The lady fit dey on a prowl to ruin the guy life, which is quite understandable considering the status of the relationship between her and guy.

Now my question is, why not post a real wedding picture or something? Why post the baby's status legalising pics trying to convince us it was from the wedding?

Some things sef no just connect,  anyway, na my observation sha.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by greatnig(m): 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2011
hold on people, hold on people. the wedding is almost here. did the mans family not meet mercys family? how come the family did not mention any of these to mercys family?
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by boss1310(m): 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2011
if you still want your husband back just wait after 2 years ,his marriage with mercy wont last more than that but if you dont just move on wit your life

Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by jawjaw1: 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2011
[size=14pt]Mercy! Mercy!! Mercy!!
How many times did I call your name?
Wetin dey sweet dey kill o![/size]
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by ak47mann(m): 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2011
see that a.s.s. i will dump any woman if mercy drop this A.S.S. in my face tongue tongue tongue
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by coogar: 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2011
playboy19:

Abegi, before people kill themselve finish for this matter, make we examine some facts sef,
I no dey support mercy o,  and i no dey support the lady either. In fact, i been don dey scold Mercy before i notice some things.
what did you notice, mr playboy?

First off, isn't the law against being married to 2 people at the same time? If truely they are still married, why not wait till he gets married to Mercy and nail him with that fact? He could go to jail for that,  Abeg make una correct me.

the law is against it in civilized and developed countries - not an epileptic state like nigeria where a man once married 27 brides in a church.

Second point is about the pictures. As i dey look ham, the first pics is suppose to be from the wedding day, right? And she claim they got married in 2006, right? And we all get eyes here, right? Okay, now look closely, the first and the 3rd pictures are suppose to be from the same day, right? But the date on the third pics says 08/2/2011 which is exactly the same date on the second pics. So meaning, the 3 pictures were taken the same day.

what does this prove? whether the pics were the same day or same month. fact remains this guy is a married man. he has not yet dissolved his first marriage so he should not proceed and marry another. and i don't buy your argument about the woman waiting till after mercy gets married. is that the kind of advice you would offer your sister?

With this, i think i have reasons to believe that the guy wasn't lying about this statement "He also said the earlier pictures pasted online were pictures he took to legalise the status of his child", if we look at it very well. So this whole story fit really get part 2. The lady fit dey on a prowl to ruin the guy life, which is quite understandable considering the status of the relationship between her and guy.
Now my question is, why not post a real wedding picture or something? Why post the baby's status legalising pics trying to convince us it was from the wedding?

they probably did a court wedding. that is the normal route for guys desperate to get married to cop citizenships in foreign countries. they want it snappy. church wedding will take a longer time to prepare!

Some things sef no just connect,  anyway, na my observation sha.

the only thing not connecting here is mercy's nervous system.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by denzel2009: 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2011
Bros playboy, that na the famous internet gbeborun aka Linda Ikeji's camera be that.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by callme2: 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2011
please are those pictures reeeeeaaaaaallllllllllllll?
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by cap28: 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2011
coogar:

he got mercy johnson - if he can get mercy johnson(nigeria's own sharon stone) then you should know this man has something beyond what we see.

he has what most devious men use to trick women - good lines, sweet words and empty promises.

agreed. . . . .but mercy cannot tell us she did not know this man is married.
mercy knew that - the only thing debatable here was whether the man lied to mercy about the divorce or not.
but it begs the question - why would mercy stick to a man with baggage upon all her braggado in nigeria? shame i say!

i dont think she knew in the beginning, i think he was outed by the nigerian media but by that time she was already hooked on him, what she is doing is no different from what ini edo did with that igbo guy based in america, dont forget that guy had married  a nigerian woman in america and after securing his american citizenship he abandoned her and went to nigeria  to look for a homegrown broad (with cash)  grin -ini edo fell for the bait and refused to take any notice of the wife in america - how is mercy johnson's situation different from that one?

in this age of information technology. mercy should have done her own investigation.
where does the man reside? where did he school? who are his associates? how can a woman just fall cheaply from the words that come out of a nigerian man as old as this man without doing proper checks to verify his history. if mercy was my sister, i would chop both her ears off. mercy johnson is not a teenager for crying out loud.

thats a fair point (apart from the part about chopping off ears grin) but the blame should be placed equally on the shoulders of this man who feels no remorse about playing around with women's emotions - if he did this to american or european women i can assure you he would be six feet under the ground by now  grin grin

emotionally attached even after she's found out that there's another woman with kids? didn't she say the wedding will proceed as planned even after this woman went public with incriminating pictures of the man in question?
mercy must be genetically foolish.

well, lets hope those were the words of a confused woman, she needs to take time out, get away from the man and his family and clear her head so that she can make clear headed decisions.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by sampeter(m): 8:36pm On Aug 06, 2011
The guy's face even tell a lot about him. Mercy wld have done herself much good by still waiting for her mr right, rather than sticking to the soon-to-be-scattered game of marrying this man. The woman, shouldnt be blame for bringing her issue to d spotlight if that is her last resort.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2011
ak47mann:

see that a.s.s. i will dump any woman if mercy drop this A.S.S. in my face tongue tongue tongue

Bad Azzzzzzz bytch . grin
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by playboy19(m): 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2011
@ denzel, i didn't notice that.

By the way, to me, mercy is only good for a nice-rough-fukc but marriage, nah pleaseeeeeeee
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by cap28: 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2011
ak47mann:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by wetobe(f): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2011
can someone translate to the english language, Yatia rizkuha rogadan minkuli mokaani
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by wetobe(f): 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2011
translate into the english language, abi u dey trekk
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by shababysha: 9:04pm On Aug 06, 2011
come to think of it they had an elaborate engagement some time in december last year, so how come na now lovely abi wetin be her name dey realise say her husband dey marry mercy. make all of them wake up joooo
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by hackdacrew: 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2011
woman if you are reading this, my advise for you is let it go,if at all the wedding be canceled ,believe me you can't have joy with prince ur husband again,only God know what is hiding,people are very heartless this day,i am not saying mercy Jonathan charm your man,but it's possible no amount of post that will make him change his mind,just pray that God should help you to be able to take care of your son and daughter,he don't love you any longer,it might be ordinary or ko ni owo awon aye ni nu, so dun allah na rokeki ki barko mi ga allah shi ne mai shariyan duck ko wa da ko,
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Princek12(m): 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2011
na waa for mercy johnson. so she dey try tell me say she not fit use all that yansh find single man wey get money?
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by oneuniquemind(m): 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2011
Only time 'l tel,let ha act ha role.pashan ti a ba fi na iya'le o n be loke aja fun iyawo.THE END lopin cinema.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by MissyB3(f): 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2011
[size=15pt]UPDATE!!![/size]   grin

Fresh Press Release on Mercy Johnson's Wedding

[img]http://1.bp..com/-jo9rd5osbzo/TjwYvBZAiBI/AAAAAAAAF34/1nGpklSAl64/s400/5.jpg[/img]
Wedding pic '06

Another statement from Mercy Johnson's publicist. . .

Yesterday, fresh facts and evidences about the marital status of Mercy Johnson’s fiancé were made available. These facts were sensitive and disheartening.
For the record, Mercy was not aware of most of these facts and is presently considering them. She will communicate her decisions in a matter of days.
Samuel Olatunji, For: Bigsam Media.

Their wedding pics
[img]http://1.bp..com/-QTs07gU5oJM/TjwasIT7gBI/AAAAAAAAF38/fWPRJbndqxs/s400/8.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-KXacLWG4wRo/TjwauqKpMBI/AAAAAAAAF4A/bLx1Cgs8qCM/s400/9.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-182iQKfV9-M/TjwYb5a3pfI/AAAAAAAAF30/4MpyA-8Gaac/s400/1.jpg[/img]
http://lindaikeji..com/2011/08/update-facts-on-mercy-johnsons-story.html

Now, I'm at a loss. How on Earth, could THIS catch the fancy of a 'star', looking like that?
Mercy and Loveth happen to be the victim . . . Mercy was just silly enough not to do her homework well or believe as long as he didn't marry Loveth for genuine reasons, it doesn't matter.

To be fair, it must be hard for her too - The wedding gown [Oh, the pics taken in the UK(?)!], the IVs etc.
BTW, Loveth says '' I don't blame Mercy for any of this.''

call-me:

please are those pictures reeeeeaaaaaallllllllllllll?
Did I not talk am? He found his way here.  grin grin
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by ak47mann(m): 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Bad Azzzzzzz bytch . grin
i tel ya tongue
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Donbrig: 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2011
We shouldn't blame Mercy or other celebrities who married already married men. Life is not easy for them, and very different from what they act on screens. We should know that African culture don't regard or respect over exposed women. Husbands are very rare to find, Mercy should be happy she found one, despite exposing to the entire world every part of her body.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by playboy19(m): 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2011
Thank God "I am a NLer"s"  grin grin grin. I wouldn't have to watch the movie when the thing go finally come out for Nollywood, cos he sure die, Mercy must cash-in from this story, and the story go long gan, fit reach part 5 or 6.  cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by coogar: 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Now, I'm at a loss. How on Earth, could THIS catch the fancy of a 'star', looking like that?
Mercy and Loveth happen to be the victim . . . Mercy was just silly enough not to do her homework well or believe as long as he didn't marry Loveth for genuine reasons, it doesn't matter.

mercy johnson na star?
if she wasn't in nollywood - is she someone you can introduce to any of your male friends to hook up with?
abeg, let's not forget mercy na razz babe o. stardom has nothing to do with it.
you can take a woman out of the village, you won't take the village out of her.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by playboy19(m): 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2011
the guy must get a jumbo koboko (like mine  tongue) for the 2 ladies to be fighting over him. despite all said and done, none of them is ready to let go of him.  grin grin

The guy na real P I M P - Power. In. My. Pant  cheesy  tongue cheesy
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by cold(m): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2011
see as the guy dey sef.Oma se o! Mercy Johnson fall my hand big time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Heavily Stoned Tekno Vibing To His Coming Album [PICS] / See Why Simi Is The New Queen Of Pop Music In Nigeria / Victoria Inyama Apologizes To Tonto Dikeh For Calling Her Out Over Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.