Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,486 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:00 PM

Greener Pasture - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Greener Pasture (608 Views)

I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture / Travelling Out Of Naija Is Not Always The Answer To Greener Pasture. / DUBLIN Or INDIA, Which Is Good For Someone Searching For Greener Pasture? ADVICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Greener Pasture by greatefed(m): 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2011
Do you think the greener pasture is outside Nigeria, ? Support your ideas.
Re: Greener Pasture by Tosinville(m): 5:18am On Aug 05, 2011
I don't think so, bro. The UK, canada, australia, united states etc we nigerians rush into today to make a good living doesn't appear automatically that way, its some ppl that fight for it to make it look suitable for foreigners, tourists etc to visit, ask about malcolm X, martin L king, Rosa packs alone who fight for the freedom of black ppl in the US for every blacks across the world to able to visit or reside in the US now but in Nigeria, bad leaders are really killing this nation. I don't know maybe these leaders are blind or senseless to compare south africa alone to Nigeria? all they know is to withdraw billions of naira into their own personal accts whist thousands of their citizens are struggling to have their daily breads.

Why Nigerian Leaders? why? Oju n ti mi fun orile-ede yii.

(1) (Reply)

Ticket Enquiry / Fg Deports Another 16 South Africans / Passport Renewal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.