Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,912 members, 7,931,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:46 PM

Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra (26597 Views)

Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Members Storm Court, Demand Bodejo’s Release / FG Files Terrorism Charges Against Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore President, Bodejo / Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by tafat: 8:56am On Aug 14, 2022
We don't need their votes, we'll vote Obi in.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Viscuz: 8:56am On Aug 14, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

Nigeria.
Pls answer my question.
Is it BIAFRA nation you want or Peter Obi's presidency?

So Tinubu believes in Nigeria with the statement below and he told you that ?

What is Yoruba Lokan ?

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Ola260: 8:56am On Aug 14, 2022
ThrownBack:
I have stopped being a Tinubu follower, I will vote for Peter Obi and ensure that we repair 7 years of suffering which we made Nigeria people to endure.

Please forgive me and every other APC member.
U were never apc supporter.
All this obituary, u are just fond of lies

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by etrouble: 8:57am On Aug 14, 2022
badlaw:
Those who have rejected Peter Obi presidency as at today are:
1. Old political criminals in APC and PDP only
2. Army robbers
3. Kidnappers
4. Corrupt people
5. Terrorists
6. Fake people
7. Enemies of Nigeria
8. Hopeless people
9. Useless people
10. Miyeyeti-allah killers
11. Bribe takers
12 Evil people
13. Darkness people
14. Backward people
15. Mumu people
You can add others people you know also

Not everyone is an idiot like Obituary's supporters you know

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Viscuz: 8:57am On Aug 14, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

Nigeria.
Pls answer my question.

What happened here .

Read the screenshot

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by geladinho1(m): 8:58am On Aug 14, 2022
Gadafii:
Bunch of kunu guzzling Abokis
Who dem help other than to slaughter farmers
THEY WILL HELP THEIFNIBU TO WIN COME 2023. THINK ABT THAT
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by easzypeaszy(m): 8:58am On Aug 14, 2022
madridguy:
Everyone just dey cash out from our politicians. This time na time for money.

Once they credit Miyatti Allah account now dey will speak another language tongue

Meanwhile, Jagaban presidency is already a done deal. No time for too much talk.

Tinubu/Shettima till 2031.
Jagaban wil win

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Reference(m): 8:58am On Aug 14, 2022
This is why we say that until Nigeria is restructured the average PVC is useless as an instrument for development in this democracy.
Because the average Nigerian will not and cannot vote on issues other than religion, tribe and section, simple.
And it takes a universal agreement on what values are for the ideologies that drive development to take root.

Whether we admit it or not, the President of this country will be elected on who can sell his sentiment best and who can inflict the most sentimental damage to his opponent, not who can deliver performance. And that is why Nigeria continues to experience decline year on year, election after election and administration after administration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Princebizzie: 8:59am On Aug 14, 2022
Righthussle:
IT IS THE TURN OF THE SOUTH.

I REPEAT

IT IS THE TURN OF THE SOUTH.

Message to my Southern Brothers and Sisters

Our Yoruba brothers have become president and vice president

Our South Southern brother has become a president and a vice president

What of our Igbo brothers ?

FAIRNESS ! FAIRNESS !!

God bless OBJ for the efforts he is making to right this wrong.

Personally I agree with totally but if this was how the South Eastern people has been presenting their cases in the past, who in the south will not want to support them? But they always come online to abuse other people in the south, particularly South Western people. Also South East always go to election to support PDP but surprisingly PDP could not give any South Eastern person ticket. I will advise our South Easter people to learn how to do better politics next time. From all analysis, Peter Obi will not win this election next year. I will also want to advise you that the election should be made issue based, no need to abuse Asiwaju Bola Ahmed or Peter Obi again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by uchennaq(m): 8:59am On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

No matter how you twist the picture to put peter obi son on biafra flag it wont work .

You are irrelevant

Cheap blackmail that is no longer reigning. angry Don't mind them
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by egobetatoday: 8:59am On Aug 14, 2022
Exmilitant:
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.. even Obi knows this.

Obi is not afraid to loose election naw. It is only Nigerians I pity. If after all Buhari has put u people through ($1= #710) you still don't want to get sense, no problem naw. Brace yourselves for when $1 will become #2000 in Tinubus time. If I just send 300 dollars a month to my Mumsy, With that kind exchange rate, e go cover alot �. Na una go still suffer am since una no Wan get sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Viscuz: 8:59am On Aug 14, 2022
uchennaq:

Cheap blackmail.. No longer reigning. angry

Abi o . Don't mind APC urchins
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Loveurneighbour: 9:00am On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

So Tinubu believes in Nigeria with the statement below and he told you that ?

What is Yoruba Lokan ?

Look I have been answering all your questions but you can't answer my one and only question.
Yoruba lokan means, it is the turn of the Yoruba tribe to rule Nigeria.
I have answered yours, if you're not daft, then you should be able to answer my simple question.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Murphyenemuwe: 9:00am On Aug 14, 2022
Tinubu never supported the Oduduwa movement. No tribe has used derogatory words against the country like the easterners. Don't raise your hope Obi will never win come next year
Chukist247:
same way tinubu represent oduduwa, Atiku represent Fualni herdsmen and shetima represent Boko Haram... Deceivers

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 14, 2022
ThrownBack:
I have stopped being a Tinubu follower, I will vote for Peter Obi and ensure that we repair 7 years of suffering which we made Nigeria people to endure.

Please forgive me and every other APC member.
Welcome back. Lets do this

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Viscuz: 9:01am On Aug 14, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

Look I have been answering all your questions but you can't answer my one and only question.
Yoruba lokan means, it is the turn of the Yoruba tribe to rule Nigeria.
I have answered yours, if you're not daft, then you should be able to answer my simple question.

If you are not daft you should explain the picture below for me first so i understand your point before we move on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Godshand21(m): 9:02am On Aug 14, 2022
No single group can dictate who becomes the next president.

I and my team are organizing a 3 day live tutorial on Arbitrage Trading and Arbitrage opportunities, it only requires a small token and you are in. Arbitrage is almost a risk free kind of trading. Try it out if you have lost money trading high volatile assets before.

https://www.nairaland.com/7280108/earn-consistently-least-70k-weekly
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Loveurneighbour: 9:02am On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

What happened here .

Read the screenshot
Biko! Abegi stop beaten around the bush.
My question is simple, pls answer it.
Is it Biafra nation you want or Peter Obi's presidency?
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 14, 2022
egobetatoday:

Obi is not afraid to loose election naw. It is only Nigerians I pity. If after all Buhari has put u people through ($1= #710) you still don't want to get sense, no problem naw. Brace yourselves for when $1 will become #2000 in Tinubus time. If I just send 300 dollars a month to my Mumsy, With that kind exchange rate, e go cover alot �. Na una go still suffer am since una no Wan get sense.
My brother, you don talk talk finish.
I love your own stance
If only i can get my feet outta this country, i will be very owk
I know, Nigerians are not humans. They are brainless like animals in the wild

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by ComeToJesus: 9:05am On Aug 14, 2022
Coming from the world's fourth most dangerous terrorist group ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Changethechain: 9:05am On Aug 14, 2022
Nigeria is not Fulani home. Go and look for your ancestral home
Loveurneighbour:

https://punchng.com/miyetti-allah-rejects-obi-says-ex-gov-represents-biafra/

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Loveurneighbour: 9:06am On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

If you are not daft you should explain the picture below for me first so i understand your point before we move on
Haven't I answered some of your questions. You are unable to answer my one and only question.
There is no harm in consulting your Igbo elders forum in search for the answer to my question, since your brain cannot assimilate it.
The question remains; "IS IT BIAFRA NATION YOU WANT OR PETER OBI'S PRESIDENCY"?
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Reference(m): 9:06am On Aug 14, 2022
badlaw:
Those who have rejected Peter Obi presidency as at today are:
1. Old political criminals in APC and PDP only
2. Army robbers
3. Kidnappers
4. Corrupt people
5. Terrorists
6. Fake people
7. Enemies of Nigeria
8. Hopeless people
9. Useless people
10. Miyeyeti-allah killers
11. Bribe takers
12 Evil people
13. Darkness people
14. Backward people
15. Mumu people
You can add others people you know also

This is a classic example of what I say.

Good annotation. But the reality is that this demographic represents almost all Nigeria or at least those who decide elections in this country.
And as a matter of fact as the election draws nearer and the heat of non-issue based politics rages and the polarising vitriol escalates even those who thought they were principled will be forced to jettison their positions and subscribe to one of the 15 slots above.

The structure of Nigeria today cannot permit leadership to be empowered via the ballot outside this equation.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by latolz: 9:08am On Aug 14, 2022
And these people think Majority of Nigerians like them.. Votes will tell.. Evil things..
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by MedicH: 9:11am On Aug 14, 2022
madridguy:
Chukwudi don't be ashamed of yourself. You never for once followed Tinubu. You are a follower of Kanu Ipob so stop your cheap lie lie.

Afonja skull miner. A terror group is against obi because they know he will stop their sponsorship and a miserable idiot like you is supporting them. You want them to continue their criminalities and one day carry u and kill or what
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Viscuz: 9:11am On Aug 14, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

Biko! Abegi stop beaten around the bush.
My question is simple, pls answer it.
Is it Biafra nation you want or Peter Obi's presidency?

What is Tinubu trying to say here explain it Ejor
Emabinu

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by sddiamond: 9:13am On Aug 14, 2022
Fulanis done dey claim nation in Nigeria, Hausas are now minorities in there own land
Loveurneighbour:

https://punchng.com/miyetti-allah-rejects-obi-says-ex-gov-represents-biafra/
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by GardenOfGod(m): 9:13am On Aug 14, 2022
Nigeriens occupying our lands seeking to take over, now making noise about who they want to vote for. Tinubu will end up creating fulani colonies in the Western Region and eventually being colonized again by the fulani.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Reference(m): 9:13am On Aug 14, 2022
Princebizzie:

Personally I agree with totally but if this was how the South Eastern people has been presenting their cases in the past, who in the south will not want to support them? But they always come online to abuse other people in the south, particularly South Western people. Also South East always go to election to support PDP but surprisingly PDP could not give any South Eastern person ticket. I will advise our South Easter people to learn how to do better politics next time. From all analysis, Peter Obi will not win this election next year. I will also want to advise you that the election should be made issue based, no need to abuse Asiwaju Bola Ahmed or Peter Obi again.

Oga, don't hide under that.
Everyone abuses the other tribe, every tribe in Nigeria has damaged the fabric of society through all works of endeavour including politics.
They say because of Ipob the East cannot be trusted but the north can inspite of a 20 year old insurgency.... and so on.
That is the problem, injustice, simple.
And no nation can progress with it.

Nigeria is a classic case of a typical head-on Mexican traffic standoff where two opposing vehicles block each other way with a claim to rights. No one progresses. We are a nation bogged down by our lack of wisdom that sentiment has festered.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Loveurneighbour: 9:14am On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

What is Tinubu trying to say here explain it Ejor
Emabinu

Biko! You are free to consult your Igbo elders forum in search for the answer to this question.
'Is it BIAFRA you want or Peter Obi's presidency'?
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Viscuz: 9:15am On Aug 14, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

Haven't I answered some of your questions. You are unable to answer my one and only question.
There is no harm in consulting your Igbo elders forum in search for the answer to my question, since your brain cannot assimilate it.
The question remains; "IS IT BIAFRA NATION YOU WANT OR PETER OBI'S PRESIDENCY"?

I want you to keep yelling and wailing like a mad Dog it gladdens me .

Now i only gave you just one condition so i can begin answering your questions ,

Simple :

Explain the pic below break it down ,what it means then we can move on .
this is not yoruba people or fraction of oduduwa i am talking about the person fighting for the seat of the president of the country he does not want ,so explain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Customs Begins Sale Of Seized Food Items, To Sell Rice At N10,000 / Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister / Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.