Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,855 members, 7,879,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

I am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This (2711 Views)

I'm About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / I Am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by PussyOdour(m): 7:33am On Aug 14, 2022
shocked

I don't know if it was out of carelessness or deliberate act , I am still thinking about the whole stuff , but still can't get a suitable answer to it.

Okay, so I am die hard fan of Peter Obi, the man is my muse, he's someone I loved and respected so much. I have always wanted to meet him one on one, even a glance of him will do as I was tired of seeing him on the television, internet or posters by the road side.

So about some months ago, he visited Rivers state, portharcourt precisely. It was on this visits he visited governor Wike. So I was so determined to set my eyes on my role model regardless of whatever it will cost me; the goal is to set my eyes on him and I will be so fulfilled.

Long story cut short, I and my friends were opportune to meet the greatest man ever, not just meet with him , but go closer to him, we demanded for a picture with him which he obliged to our request with smiles allover his face. We took the opportunity and snapped with the greatest man ever. I was so happy, infact it was a dream come true. Assuming I was too much of emotional person, there's no way I won't be shading tears for such a great honour given to us by HE Peter Gregory Obi to snap with him .

I was thinking how I am going to frame those pictures and hang them allover my room, now the unfortunately thing happened to me yesterday.

My girlfriend was holding my phone yesterday, looking at the pictures on my gallery, I don't know what he pressed or did all my pictures got wiped out. Seriously I am not pained of other pictures of mine, I am deeply hurt because I loose the pictures I snapped with His Excellency. I have tried all I could to to get those pictures back, all proved abortive. I am going to appreciate if anybody can help me out please, I need my Obi pictures back please, every other pictures can go.

If i am not getting back those pictures I took with my role model, then i am done with the relationship. I am not joking, I mean it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by ThrownBack: 7:37am On Aug 14, 2022
Chai, I know how it feels.

Please forgive her as long as it's not intentionally done. We all make mistakes.

You will get another opportunity with the great man, maybe on the day of presidential inauguration next May 2023.

1 Like

Re: I am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:39am On Aug 14, 2022
Have you checked Your Trash ??
Re: I am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by PussyOdour(m): 7:42am On Aug 14, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
Have you checked Your Trash ??

Yes, nothing was there. I don't know what she did, assuming the picture was deleted normally, it would've been in trash, but my trash was empty.
Re: I am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by Passionnn: 7:43am On Aug 14, 2022
Calm down.
I read the entire article using the voice intonation of Mark Angel.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by PussyOdour(m): 7:47am On Aug 14, 2022
ThrownBack:
Chai, I know how it feels.

Please forgive her as long as it's not intentionally done. We all make mistakes.

You will get another opportunity with the great man, maybe on the day of presidential inauguration next May 2023.
Bro do you think such opportunity will present itself again?

Anyways, I pray so

1 Like

Re: I am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by PandoraObi: 7:49am On Aug 14, 2022
Donate her to Nnamdi Kanu , the guy is lonely in prison, he might have penile fractures if he continue penetrating the wall, he has been deprived of under age Kenya girls, so just be a man, although I can notice desperation to sell your candidate with lies, well I won't say it.
check thumbnail if you are using Android

2 Likes

Re: I am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 14, 2022
So sorry!

1 Like

Re: I am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by robinso01(m): 7:51am On Aug 14, 2022
I don hear her part also, truly, wetin she do no good.
Re: I am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by PussyOdour(m): 7:54am On Aug 14, 2022
PandoraObi:
Donate her to Nnamdi Kanu

This thread is not for agbado and cassava munchers. Find you level mbok.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by PandoraObi: 7:58am On Aug 14, 2022
PussyOdour:

This thread is not for agbado and cassava munchers. Find you level mbok.
Hehehehehehehehehe desperation
Re: I am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by NuclearWinter: 7:59am On Aug 14, 2022
It should be obvious by now that these Obidient zombies are mad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by PussyOdour(m): 8:03am On Aug 14, 2022
NuclearWinter:
It should be obvious by now that these Obidient zombies are mad.

Why are you crying

Can you think of snapping with Tinubu and considered framing the picture in your room? Definitely it going to be an eyesore and so frightening to children even adult seeing such a ugly frog eyes thief popping out his agbado eyes with his rotten cassava stained teeth
Re: I am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:04am On Aug 14, 2022
Ok.. seems like the bae Is jealous like you ain't giving her the supposed attention ever since you snapped that picture with LP presidential candidate but Normally approach her one time and with the way she reacts and also her Body language will surely put you on next step to take okay,,

PussyOdour:

Yes, nothing was there. I don't know what she did, assuming the picture was deleted normally, it would've been in trash, but my trash was empty.
Re: I am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by PussyOdour(m): 8:06am On Aug 14, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
Ok.. seems like the bae Is jealous like you ain't giving her the supposed attention ever since you snapped that picture with LP presidential candidate but Normally approach her one time and with the way she reacts and also her Body language will surely put you on next step to take okay,,

Thank you so much for this. I am going to try it out.
Re: I am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by Ruggedniggaone: 8:08am On Aug 14, 2022
Why are you telling us this rubbish?you can break up with her and marry Peter or Tinubu daughter,I dont know why useless people will be disturbing us with their useless private life, it your choice mr man go and do whatever you want to do with your girlfriend because she wipe away the picture you took with your new god

1 Like

Re: I am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by onyegwu(m): 8:52am On Aug 14, 2022
Gutter talk. When will some of you be actual adults without the body flesh? Snapping with him just to brag to the next person abi?! Is there any other thing? Girls wey dey date empty heads like u sef na them I blame. I better pass my neighbour mentality have destroyed you people in this country. If you no end the relationship the shame is on you.

1 Like

Re: I am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by Manson1(m): 9:01am On Aug 14, 2022
Real love for the incoming president. God bless you bro...

Go on google Play store and search for any pictures recorvery app... Download and install and follow the instructions given.. I've used one like before that but can't remember the name now..
Re: I am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by JONSYN7154: 9:01am On Aug 14, 2022
PussyOdour:
shocked

I don't know if it was out of carelessness or deliberate act , I am still thinking about the whole stuff , but still can't get a suitable answer to it.

Okay, so I am die hard fan of Peter Obi, the man is my muse, he's someone I loved and respected so much. I have always wanted to meet him one on one, even a glance of him will do as I was tired of seeing him on the television, internet or posters by the road side.

So about some months ago, he visited Rivers state, portharcourt precisely. It was on this visits he visited governor Wike. So I was so determined to set my eyes on my role model regardless of whatever it will cost me; the goal is to set my eyes on him and I will be so fulfilled.

Long story cut short, I and my friends were opportune to meet the greatest man ever, not just meet with him , but go closer to him, we demanded for a picture with him which he obliged to our request with smiles allover his face. We took the opportunity and snapped with the greatest man ever. I was so happy, infact it was a dream come true. Assuming I was too much of emotional person, there's no way I won't be shading tears for such a great honour given to us by HE Peter Gregory Obi to snap with him .

I was thinking how I am going to frame those pictures and hang them allover my room, now the unfortunately thing happened to me yesterday.

My girlfriend was holding my phone yesterday, looking at the pictures on my gallery, I don't know what he pressed or did all my pictures got wiped out. Seriously I am not pained of other pictures of mine, I am deeply hurt because I loose the pictures I snapped with His Excellency. I have tried all I could to to get those pictures back, all proved abortive. I am going to appreciate if anybody can help me out please, I need my Obi pictures back please, every other pictures can go.

If i am not getting back those pictures I took with my role model, then i am done with the relationship. I am not joking, I mean it.

if you're using an android phone go to the bin all the pictures are there.
Re: I am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by kelspinall(m): 9:04am On Aug 14, 2022
nothing you can do,she did it deliberately.
Re: I am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by Autobot05: 9:15am On Aug 14, 2022
PussyOdour:
shocked

If it’s on an android phone
Then it can be gotten back

But wait most phones have trash ?? Did she delete it from the trash too

This looks like a joke tho

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: I am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by Jennyclay(f): 9:27am On Aug 14, 2022
Rubbish!!
Re: I am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by Gadafii: 11:15am On Aug 14, 2022
Check very well that your babe is not an urchin oo
Btw you can reach some of your friends that snapped with Peter Obi maybe they have copies

1 Like

Re: I am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by Chris2863(m): 11:15am On Aug 14, 2022
Passionnn:
Calm down.
I read the entire article using the voice intonation of Mark Angel.
lol
Re: I am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:43am On Aug 14, 2022
I’m more worried about the OPs sexuality. Wow undecided
Re: I am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by Darkseid(m): 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
PussyOdour:
shocked

I can't believe you just spent such a long time to compose a fake story. This is just a remix of the story of the guy who broke up with his girlfriend for deleting a picture he took with Messi.

1 Like

Re: I am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by dnawah(m): 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
PussyOdour:
shocked

1.)You shall have no other gods before Me.
2.)“You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them.she just save u from commiting this sin against God.
Re: I am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by PhantomThief(m): 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
So sorry for that king. However such thing can happen to anybody but don't let that affect your relationship with her as long as you're not getting unreciprocated energy be it love, attention and care from her. That means she's using you and give zero bleeps about your downfall.
Re: I am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by memsphrey: 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
Get it from friends you snapped together.

1 Like

Re: I am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by mumumugu(m): 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
This guy just formulated storey to campaign for P O
Re: I am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by blinking001(m): 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
Which kind moniker name you get so op?
Re: I am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by NuclearWinter: 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
The most useless thread ever created on NL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Anyone Using These Two New Whatsapp Features? (Pics) / Do Guys Know What They Really Want? / She Encourages Me With Sms But Discourages Me In Person About A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.