Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,451 members, 7,881,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:22 AM

MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) (4647 Views)

MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. / This Female Barber Good Die (photos) / MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by mumumugu(m): 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
Wimenyuse men emotions to their advantage
Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
Mickynd:
You ar a blessing to my life, ever since i started following your updates silently, i discovered a new me... I now have a clear vision.
Mickynd, i sincerely appreciate your acredited passion for what i do here, thank you for your love and support.
You sir, are a KING and more!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

6 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
mumumugu:
Wimenyuse men emotions to their advantage
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by Amb1045(m): 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
The teaching is not to hate women but to open your eyes from opposite gender manipulative characters. To elevate you from being a simp because of Toto, to a man who knows his right from his left. A king who is in charge of the game of relationship.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
Amb1045:
The teaching is not to hate women but to open your eyes from opposite gender manipulative characters. To elevate you from being a simp because of Toto, to a man who knows his right from his left. A king who is in charge of the game of relationship.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by lawrenzooo: 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
See every gender have their own peculiarities so lets stop complaining,
God wanted Men to be promiscuous hence the reason why a man's john Thomas has no meter.........
God also needed women to be manipulators hence he gave them every tool to achieve that....

Tears happens to be one of the tool in a Womans tools box. This days once am talking with a lady and she starts crying, i simply walk away dem don to manipulate me with tears in the past now i don develop immunity to tears

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
lawrenzooo:
See every gender have their own peculiarities so lets stop complaining,
God wanted Men to be promiscuous hence the reason why a man's john Thomas has no meter.........
God also needed women to be manipulators hence he gave them every tool to achieve that....

Tears happens to be one of the tool in a Womans tools box. This days once am talking with a lady and she starts crying, i simply walk away dem don to manipulate me with tears in the past now i don develop immunity to tears
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
TRP will always be GOLDEN

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:
TRP will always be GOLDEN
You already know!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by kelspinall(m): 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
reality
Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by Rickmann: 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Repost

Does my topic sound too harsh Ok! No problem! But at least you are here now to know why i said that right?

Dear men, honestly if you could look past all this misogynistic-like attitudes i put out here, you will realise that i'm just looking out for YOU, whether you like it or not, this is love i'm showing to an unknown amount of men that i have never met and probably will never meet in my life! This is the same love i never got, so how exactly is this happening really

MEN!! BELIEVE THE TEARS OF A VAGIINAA PERSON AT YOUR OWN PERIL!! Read this carefully pls, when men cry, it means something that is deeper than the deepest shiit has just happened to him, but a woman crying is directly equivalent to you just walking up to your tap and opening it down for the influx to water to start happening!

Women can't differentiate what they want from what they need, just like our regular infants and toddlers, which is why the redpill recommends that you treat women like children! undecided

Still Typing..

So you will never believe the tears of ur mum or sister even if she is dying? Oga go to bed pls.
Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
kelspinall:
reality
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:52am On Aug 20, 2022
godofuck231:
All gender do lie , but women own de make horse sneeze

Nigeria girls lie more than Satan himself grin grin grin
Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:03am On Aug 20, 2022
I’m popular on this forum and I have been following your posts for awhile now. You are doing a great job. Do you have a WhatsApp group for the Redpill?
Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:04am On Aug 20, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

I’m popular on this forum and I have been following your posts for awhile now. You are doing a great job. Do you have a WhatsApp group for the Redpill?
Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by Savedday: 11:28am On Aug 20, 2022
Rightly said bro!

Na so one wey guys for area don knack tire dump, come NL dey cry say "why do men only use me for sex?"

For NL, we knw whona type, if u like cry river, u no fit deceive all the correct guys here.

I fear who no fear girls.

They don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by godofuck231: 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Nigeria girls lie more than Satan himself grin grin grin
nope, they thought Satan to lie
Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
godofuck231:
nope, they thought Satan to lie

grin grin grin grin
Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
WELCOME TO WOMEN HATERS THREAD

BYE

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Them They Hang Your Legs Steady U Dey Say Make We No Reason Ur Past Later- Zuby / Do You Want To Act Blue Film In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.