Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,835 members, 7,872,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

"Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers (43100 Views)

It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige / Violent Fulani Herdsmen Are Not Nigerians – Police IGP, Arase / We're Not Politicians, Stop Inviting Us To Improtu Meetings....ogun Obas To Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Sicherheit(m): 11:59am On Aug 06, 2011
When is the match and what channel can somebody watch it?
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Araboy(m): 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2011
I have couple Ghanaians friends and they hate Nigerians but the funny thing they also love Nigerian movie and music
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by ak47mann(m): 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2011
ALJ HAREM
What happen to you? suddenly you changed shocked shocked what happen to the old harem is he fasting?? undecided
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by aljharem3: 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2011
ak47mann:

ALJ HAREM
What happen to you? suddenly you changed shocked shocked what happen to the old harem is he fasting?? undecided
grin grin grin grin wink wink
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by jrtorrents: 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2011
jrtorrents :

[flash=480,320]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4bpS5vW4sE[/flash]

I EXPLAINAAAA I TIRE SEF,  LISTEN TO ONE OF THEIR SONGS,  find this line "which kind food be pizza"

They are just poking fun,  let it rest !!

1 Like

Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by 1025: 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2011
Really? You possibly need help.
I am truly ashamed that any African could sing this:

@beaf,
i am also ashamed like u but my reason is that i am a nigerian. i am not proud to be one. on the other hand, the other shame is that these singers did not mention the sounds of different types of generators and corruptions.
if u want to keep ur pride, we won't be trooping to ghana to do everything including schooling.
if i were u, i will look through their points and address ur jonathan accordingly.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Arosa(m): 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2011
this stupid fool called mobinga is not naija, you peeps should stop calling him one. angry
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by phreakabit(m): 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2011
YAWWWNNNNSSS!! Not worth replying this attention seekers. Their pops probably got deported while hawking buns in Nigeria, hence the bitterness.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by jrtorrents: 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2011
phreakabit:

YAWWWNNNNSSS!! Not worth replying this attention seekers. Their pops probably got deported while hawking buns in Nigeria, hence the bitterness.

hahaha not worth replying but you did,
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Jarus(m): 12:48pm On Aug 06, 2011
They are composing song for a match many Nigerians are not even aware of. That's how seriously they take Nigeria.

Now, our boys must beat Ghana in Watford next week!
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by 9javoice1(m): 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2011
Mobinga is a Ghananian born bred in nigeria pls we should refrain from replying him.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by phreakabit(m): 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2011
jrtorrents:

A reply would be something they would hear, preferably in the form of a diss song. That is obviously what they tend to achieve ala 50cent when he first came out, knowing Nigeria presently has some of the biggest artists in Africa . Its probably just a marketing strategy, a failed one at that.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Gbawe: 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2011
jrtorrents:

We are just having fun with you G.ay-naians . Any Nigerian who knows Ghana well , from actual experience and not the lies peddled on the net, knows that many of you guys are pathetic clowns who shame Nkrumah's legacy, ideology and mindset. That would ordinarily be okay and no business of us Nigerians if , as usual, you do not do that annoying Shite of seeing the speck in the eyes of others while you miss the boulder in yours.

Find a way to stop Ghana becoming the number one destination, in Africa,  of neo-colonialists, paedophiles, perverts and 'sex tourists' and we can then focus attention on those "evil Anago" . Till then, you G.ay-naians should face your problems and stop badmouthing Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by phreakabit(m): 1:27pm On Aug 06, 2011
Find a way to stop Ghana becoming the number one destination, in Africa,  of neo-colonialists, paedophiles, perverts and 'sex tourists' and we can then focus attention on those "evil Anago" . Till then, you guys should face your problems and stop badmouthing Nigerians.

Thought I was the only one who noticed this.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by jrtorrents: 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2011
phreakabit:

A reply would be something they would hear, preferably in the form of a diss song. That is obviously what they tend to achieve ala 50cent when he first came out, knowing Nigeria presently has some of the biggest artists in Africa . Its probably just a marketing strategy, a failed one at that.

I asked this a while ago and I will ask again  when was the last time you saw a post about Nigeria on a Ghanaian forum, 
I'd be glad if you could give me a link and a date.

Nigeria has been ridiculing and calling Ghana names
for no good reason but we don't say a thing about it but just when some Ghanaian musician make a song
poking fun at Nigeria you get all worked up about it,

Just in case you have  forgotten Nigerian minsters, Senator etc took turns to bash Ghana,  Maybe this will remind you, 

[b]SIR: I am compelled to write to express serious concern about a couple of statements by some top Nigerian officials about Ghana in recent weeks. Last month, Defence Minister Godwin Abbe was quoted as saying, "the volume of water generated in Ghana is not enough to flush toilets in Lagos State, the number of teachers you have to pay salaries in the whole of Ghana is not more than Western Nigeria so that is that. And the whole of Ghanaian Armed Forces, if you choose to know, is not more than just two brigades of the Nigerian Armed Forces, period."

Only last weekend, Education Minister Sam Egwu was on national radio talking about the ongoing ASUU strike, and he made the most ridiculous assertion that all the university lecturers in Ghana will not be adequate for a single university in Nigeria! This is a blatant falsehood. Anyone who had been to the University of Ghana Legon (with a student population of more than 40,000), can testify to the fact that probably no university in Nigeria has more space and facilities than Legon. And there are at least five more public universities in Ghana. There are also a dozen privately-owned universities in Ghana, offering quality education to Ghanaians and foreigners alike, including a growing number of Nigerians.

And in the case of the defence minister, we do not know where he got his information from regarding the current strength of the Ghana armed forces. Needless to say that the Ghanaian military is one of the best trained on the continent and had performed exceptionally well in various international assignments. The entire first generation of Nigerian military officers, including Generals Olusegun Obasanjo, Hassan Katsina and Adebayo were all trained in Ghana. Ghanaian army generals have commanded UN troops in Lebanon, Liberia, Rwanda, Darfur, etc over the years.

Information Minister Dora Akunyili also told a local television network at the end of August that the whole of Ghana is not even up to the size of Lagos! Even a child in kindergarten knows that to be untrue. Government officials, unlike private citizens, traditionally tend to be circumspect about what they say about other countries. Ghana is smaller than Nigeria, and I reckon everyone knows that as a fact. And it is certainly not the only country in the world that is smaller than Nigeria. Or is it? Or have Nigerian government officials only suddenly realised how 'small' Ghana is?

Our concern really is that such reckless and unguarded comments could have grave implications for bilateral relations and derail efforts by leaders of the two countries to forge strong bilateral ties. We think President Umaru Yar'Adua should call his ministers to order. The Ghana bashing must stop! Ghana is a well-respected member of the international community, and deserves respect from Nigerians, particularly top government officials.

Nana Yaw Aboagye, Ghana High Commission, Abuja, FCT Tools
[/b]

1 Like

Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by nyameke: 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2011
some of you nigerians are really funny and pathetic, gbawe is a lost case. his way of thinking is just pathetic, ghana is this and that we are better than them because we are investing in their country and their economy would collapse bla bla bla, ok first of all nigeria is heading to a failed state(if not there already) and  has no sense of direction and we are all hoping for the inevitable not to happen cus a break up of nigeria would  be trouble for the rest of west africa as well, i think all this thumping of your chest in grandeur thinking you are better becuase your investing in ghana makes you look moronic and stupid. if you really want to feel better you should forget about small ghana and invest in nigeria instead becuase last i checked nigeria still has 70 percent of their population living in abject poverty,  thats about a whooping 90 million people my friend talk about misplaced priority, ghana is not paradise or anything but there is no way a sane nigerian would think they are btter than ghana, i laugh in nigerians grin
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by jrtorrents: 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2011
Gbawe:

We are just having fun with you G.ay-naians . Any Nigerian who knows Ghana well , from actual experience and not the lies peddled on the net, knows that many of you guys are pathetic clowns who shame Nkrumah's legacy, ideology and mindset. That would ordinarily be okay and no business of us Nigerians if , as usual, you do not do that annoying Shite of seeing the speck in the eyes of others while you miss the boulder in yours.

Find a way to stop Ghana becoming the number one destination, in Africa,  of neo-colonialists, paedophiles, perverts and 'sex tourists' and we can then focus attention on those "evil Anago" . Till then, you G.ay-naians should face your problems and stop badmouthing Nigerians.

If you want a country which bad mouths about another country look no further than Nigeria where ministers take turns to lie about Ghana,  maybe this will help you remember.

Only last weekend, Education Minister Sam Egwu was on national radio talking about the ongoing ASUU strike, and he made the most ridiculous assertion that all the university lecturers in Ghana will not be adequate for a single university in Nigeria! This is a blatant falsehood. Anyone who had been to the University of Ghana Legon (with a student population of more than 40,000), can testify to the fact that probably no university in Nigeria has more space and facilities than Legon. And there are at least five more public universities in Ghana. There are also a dozen privately-owned universities in Ghana, offering quality education to Ghanaians and foreigners alike, including a growing number of Nigerians.

http://www.davidajao.com/blog/2009/09/09/ghana-is-the-size-of-lagos-or-is-it/
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Gbawe: 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2011
nyameke:

some of you nigerians are really funny and pathetic,  gbawe is a lost case. his way of thinking is just pathetic, ghana is this and that we are better than them because we are investing in their country and their economy would collapse bla bla bla,  ok first of all nigeria is heading to a failed state(if not there already) and  has no sense of direction and we are all hoping for the inevitable not to happen cus a break up of nigeria would  be trouble for the rest of west africa as well,  i think all this thumping of your chest in grandeur thinking you are better becuase your investing in ghana makes you look moronic and silly. if you really want to feel better you should forget about small ghana and invest in nigeria instead becuase last i checked nigeria still has 70 percent of their population living in abject poverty,   thats about a whooping 90 million people my friend talk about misplaced priority, ghana is not paradise or anything but there is no way a sane nigerian would think they are btter than ghana,  i laugh in nigerians grin

Are you at all sane? Am I arguing that we are better than Ghanaians or actually showing that we do praiseworthy, important and productive things in Ghana even if many hateful Ghanaians , and self-hating Nigerians, conveniently prefer to ignore this to focus solely on maligning Nigerians constantly?

Am I the chap who sang "thank god we are not a Nigerians" or the person defending his Country against those who have made it a fixation to bad mouth Nigerians non-stop while ungraciously and ungratefully failing , deliberately, to give us any credit for the many good things we do? You are clearly confused.

1 Like

Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by jrtorrents: 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2011
Gbawe:

Are you at all sane? Am I arguing that we are better than Ghanaians or actually showing that we do praiseworthy, important and productive things in Ghana even if many hateful Ghanaians , and self-hating Nigerians, conveniently prefer to ignore this to focus solely on maligning Nigerians constantly?

Am I the chap who sang "thank god we are not a Nigerians" or the person defending his Country against those who have made it a fixation to bad mouth Nigerians non-stop while ungraciously and ungratefully failing , deliberately, to give us any credit for the many good things we do? You are clearly confused.
Is it only Ghanaians who talk bad about Nigerian or its also the other way round ? Why haven't you responded to my thread,  again here you are

You want more of the Ghanaian bashing before this song I could give you more, stop the pretense
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by phreakabit(m): 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2011
jrtorrents:

I asked this a while ago and I will ask again  when was the last time you saw a post about Nigeria on a Ghanaian forum, 
I'd be glad if you could give me a link and a date.

Nigeria has been ridiculing and calling Ghana names
for no good reason but we don't say a thing about it but just when some Ghanaian musician make a song
poking fun at Nigeria you get all worked up about it,

Just in case you have  forgotten Nigerian minsters, Senator etc took turns to bash Ghana,  Maybe this will remind you, 

[b]SIR: I am compelled to write to express serious concern about a couple of statements by some top Nigerian officials about Ghana in recent weeks. Last month, Defence Minister Godwin Abbe was quoted as saying, "the volume of water generated in Ghana is not enough to flush toilets in Lagos State, the number of teachers you have to pay salaries in the whole of Ghana is not more than Western Nigeria so that is that. And the whole of Ghanaian Armed Forces, if you choose to know, is not more than just two brigades of the Nigerian Armed Forces, period."

And in the case of the defence minister, we do not know where he got his information from regarding the current strength of the Ghana armed forces. Needless to say that the Ghanaian military is one of the best trained on the continent and had performed exceptionally well in various international assignments. The entire first generation of Nigerian military officers, including Generals Olusegun Obasanjo, Hassan Katsina and Adebayo were all trained in Ghana. Ghanaian army generals have commanded UN troops in Lebanon, Liberia, Rwanda, Darfur, etc over the years.

Information Minister Dora Akunyili also told a local television network at the end of August that the whole of Ghana is not even up to the size of Lagos! Even a child in kindergarten knows that to be untrue. Government officials, unlike private citizens, traditionally tend to be circumspect about what they say about other countries. Ghana is smaller than Nigeria, and I reckon everyone knows that as a fact. And it is certainly not the only country in the world that is smaller than Nigeria. Or is it? Or have Nigerian government officials only suddenly realised how 'small' Ghana is?

Our concern really is that such reckless and unguarded comments could have grave implications for bilateral relations and derail efforts by leaders of the two countries to forge strong bilateral ties. We think President Umaru Yar'Adua should call his ministers to order. The Ghana bashing must stop! Ghana is a well-respected member of the international community, and deserves respect from Nigerians, particularly top government officials.

Nana Yaw Aboagye, Ghana High Commission, Abuja, FCT Tools
[/b]

Its been ages since any  thread has been intentionally started with the sole aim of bashing Ghana and Ghanaians, We are too busy fighting our own internal wars. BTW just in-case you have suddenly forgotten this thread was started due to the song made by fellow Ghanains such as yourself.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by nyameke: 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2011
Gbawe:

Are you at all sane? Am I arguing that we are better than Ghanaians or actually showing that we do praiseworthy and productive  thing in Ghana even if many hateful Ghanaians , and self-hating Nigerians, conveniently prefer to ignore this to focus solely on maligning Nigerians constantly?

Am I the chap who sang "thank god we are not a Nigerians" or the person defending his Country against those who have made it a fixation to bad mouth Nigerians non-stop while ungraciously and ungratefully never giving us any credit for the many good things we do? You are clearly confused.
slap yourself and wake up and then ask your self that, you actually funny than i thought. did you go to school at all. praiseworthy and productive wow. so these nigeria companies in ghana are( which are really not the many) are operating a non profit organization for ghanaians abi? you think they would all be there if they werent making profit right? if you really want praise you should be doing something about the millions of nigerians in your country barely surviving and living in abject poverty, bro you argue like a sissy and have misplaced priorities.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by jrtorrents: 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2011
phreakabit:

Its been ages since any  thread has been intentionally started with the sole aim of bashing Ghana and Ghanaians, We are too busy fighting our own internal wars. BTW just in-case you have suddenly forgotten this thread was started due to the song made by fellow Ghanains such as yourself.

I only brought it up due to dispel the assumption/pretense of some of your countrymen that its only Ghanaians who talk bad about Nigeria,  Nigerians also do it,  even ministers and this have been happening even before this song
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Rossikk(m): 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2011
''Instead of Hamburger or Pizza with ham
You eat Egusi with pounded yam
Thank God we’re not Nigerians''

These guys are slaves to white folk. Kwame Nkrumah, the great Pan Africanist, will be turning in his grave.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by ZE: 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2011
those guys are stack illitrates

, we are not[b] a nigerians[/b] what a totology!!

anyways, i trust Julius Agu, Holy Mallam, Nigga Raw, 2Face, Idril Abdukarim etc etc

They will retaliate.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by jrtorrents: 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2011
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Gbawe: 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2011
nyameke:

slap yourself and wake up and then ask your self that,  you actually funny than i thought. did you go to school at all. praiseworthy and productive wow. so these nigeria companies in ghana are( which are really not the many) are operating a non profit organization for ghanaians abi? you think they would all be there if they werent making profit right? if you really want praise you should be doing something about the millions of nigerians in your country barely surviving and living in abject poverty, bro you argue like a sissy and have misplaced priorities.

Another clueless attention seeker, 'Olodo' and flip-flopper rolled into one. Please learn to write English properly before questioning the education of others. What is this "you actually funny than i thought"? It seems to me it is you who was busy playing truant rather than going to school. It is comical how it is always ill-educated folks like you who always make pretensions to erudition.

In case you missed it, this is a Nigerian forum and Nigerians are responding to the lyrics of a provocative song that seeks cheap publicity from garishly maligning Nigerians. It is obvious many of you fail examinations with how you present answers that indicates you don't understand the question in the first place.  Please tell your G.ay-naian brothers to take their noise elsewhere. This is Nairaland not Ghanaweb . I will defend my Nation against denigration - especially from those who spend every second of their lives telling the World that we do no good at all.

1 Like

Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by SisiKill1: 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2011
Yikes!!  shocked

(To self)
Sisi what have you done?
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by RickyRoss1(m): 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2011
[b]Ghana is educating the next generation of Nigerian leaders. Mostly for free.come begging for access to our educational institutions every year. Because we are nice we let them in. We give them an escape from a deplorable education system. And yet, this is the thanks we get.
But for Ghana, most Nigerian banks today would be bankrupt. Ghana does a lot to keep the nigerian economy afloat.  Nigerians businesses are desperate to enter the ghanaian market. There is a nigerian telecom company called "Glo". Their licence to operate in ghana was pulled by the ghana government and their ghana operations was dying even before it got off. They cried a river. sceamed discrimination bla bla bla. The government of Ghana had mercy on them and let them back and now, they are dying anyway.
Even nigeria's independence was financed by Nkrumah's Ghana. and this is the thanks we get.
A rich Nigerian has not arrived until they have property in Ghana. That is the barometer your politicians judge success by these days. We allow this. And yet, this is the thanks we get. We let them live freely and they accuse us of unfriendliness.
this is a lot like the ara against the americans. americans let arabs into their country and these arabs come and live in comfort in america but still talk shyt about their hosts.
oh well, the world is not far. what can one do.[/b]

What a fool, how is Ghana educating Nigerians? Is it because some Nigerians are studying in Ghana? I know you are retarded and poor, you have never seen the outside world. But let me educate you a little. There are thousands of Ghanaians studying in Nigeria and many other parts of the world including Cuba, even Ghana government gave scholarship to hundreds of Ghanaians to study in Cuba and Malaysia which is not a bad thing. There are thousands of Nigerians studying in many parts of Europe and America. Its a free world, if you have money you can study anywhere you like. There are many Ghanaian students in Nigeria. Ghana does not have good educational system just like Nigeria. If you have good schools why are you not producing world class scientists and business icons like Nigeria? What do they teach you in school? "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" isn't that a grammatical blunder? Yet you have the guts to talk about education.

Let me give you another lecture. A Nigerian school drop out is far much smarter and wiser than a Ghanain degree holder. You cannot get wisdom from attending the best university in the world. WISDOM and Swag is what you low minded Ghanaians lack. I have no university degree but what i have achieved under 30 yrs of age most Ghanian professors cannot achieve till they die. You said but for Ghana, most Nigerian banks today would be bankrupt That shows your level of education There are over 7 Nigerian banks in Ghana, each of them have operations in at least 8 other countries around the world. UBA for instance is in 15 countries and counting. Nigerian banks/companies are not desperate to enter Ghana, rather we want to conquer the whole world Ghana inclusive. I have flouring boutiques and electronics shops in Accra, Tema and Kumasi. Before i opened shops in Ghana i already have 4 shops in Lagos, 3 in Port Harcourt and one in Owerri. I am also in Kenya and The Gambia. From next year my target is Asia, starting from Vietnam and Malaysia. EXPANSION is an EVIDENCE of GROWTH? Just recently i acquired a small hotel from a sorry ass, lazy Ghanaian and turned it into a money making machine. Right now my small hotel is one of the hottest spots in Accra, i am doing what a Ghanian Phd holder could not do. The idiot thinks am using charms to run my business? Its called WISDOM, If you are not doing well how can you expand to other countries? Can you name any Ghanaian company that has operation outside Ghana? All areas of Ghana's economy is dominated by Nigerians, from aviation to banking/insurance/telecoms etc. The only cinema in Ghana (SILVERBIRD) is owned by a Nigerian. The biggest hotels/nite clubs/restaurants/estates in Ghana are all owned by Nigerians. We don't just dream to own everything in Ghana, we plan to own much of Africa. The South Africans have the same dream and today they own much of SOUTHERN AFRICA and beyond. When are you Ghanaian's going to start dreaming big? Are you not ashamed that everything in Ghana is foreign owned, including small things like common shops and supermarkets?

I am very proud to be a Nigerian. Everywhere i go in Africa I see Nigerian companies flourishing. I fly with Nigerian airlines. Even outside Africa, like USA or UK, Nigerians are very active, there are Nigerian banks and companies everywhere. The largest black owned company in America is owned by a Nigerian. I must be a fool to be wasting my time on such a looser like you.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by macayub(m): 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2011
The singer no be correct Africa man. Does he appreciate being a ghanian too? Anyway maybe he is using Nigeria to represent Africa,
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by SisiKill1: 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2011
Jeeesus! You are taking this We're not A Nigerians too seriously!!

Of course they know it's gramatically incorrect, everybody and their daddy knows it's incorrect.

That's part of the joke.

I tell ya, if I didn't promise my momma I'd start acting my age, I'd say DUH!

Oh freak that. . . .DUUUUUUUH!!!!!!
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Jayetiti(m): 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2011
this Ghanaian fools are looking for cheap popularity why give it to them!!! You cant compare Ghana with my beautiful Lagos state let alone the whole of Almighty Nigeria, undefeated Giant of Africa, so whats the eyebrow all about!!!! Won pe eran to ni iwo igbin na yoju, mchew
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by SisiKill1: 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2011
Ricky_Ross:

What do they teach you in school? "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" isn't that a grammatical blunder? Yet you have the guts to talk about education.

Errr. . . .actually Kato, that is not a grammatical blunder but seeing as we're all just joshing around here, we won't take it too seriously. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Shehu Shagari's 90th Birthday Party (Pictures) / Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC / Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.