Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,479 members, 7,897,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:27 AM

Lady Regrets The N18k Worth Of Pepper Soup She Ordered (Photos, Video) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Regrets The N18k Worth Of Pepper Soup She Ordered (Photos, Video) (68573 Views)

Delicious Dog Meat Pepper Soup / Nigerians Struggling Over Boxes Of Pepper At A Store In Canada (Video) / Jubilation As Villagers Kill A Huge Python, Set To Prepare Pepper Soup(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Regrets The N18k Worth Of Pepper Soup She Ordered (Photos, Video) by Sharoniah(f): 3:46am On Aug 15, 2022
What a waste of money �
Re: Lady Regrets The N18k Worth Of Pepper Soup She Ordered (Photos, Video) by Bfly: 4:08am On Aug 15, 2022
All these kidults no go let social media validation rest.
Re: Lady Regrets The N18k Worth Of Pepper Soup She Ordered (Photos, Video) by MemoriesAndMe: 4:32am On Aug 15, 2022
She only regrets it because she paid for it with her money. If a simp had bought it for her, she won't even complain at all - its not her money.

1 Like

Re: Lady Regrets The N18k Worth Of Pepper Soup She Ordered (Photos, Video) by onuman: 4:48am On Aug 15, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChK8Q-8rEvg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

N18k peppersoup.
But she did not factor in the cost of powering the airconditioners and lightings in the premises.
Next time, she would rather go for peppersouop at Mama Ngozi's joint.
Re: Lady Regrets The N18k Worth Of Pepper Soup She Ordered (Photos, Video) by ujezeez(m): 5:37am On Aug 15, 2022
Lienus…just to trend
Re: Lady Regrets The N18k Worth Of Pepper Soup She Ordered (Photos, Video) by Dcaliphate(m): 6:01am On Aug 15, 2022
entirely not possible unless you just allowed someone rip you off. That thing can't be worth more than 5k for any reason
Re: Lady Regrets The N18k Worth Of Pepper Soup She Ordered (Photos, Video) by imagrg(m): 6:12am On Aug 15, 2022
Complete waste of money.

Why not prepare it herself?
Re: Lady Regrets The N18k Worth Of Pepper Soup She Ordered (Photos, Video) by Shellsploit: 6:16am On Aug 15, 2022
udede:
All these malformed over-fed brats misbehaving, 18k wey i go take buy one medium sized live goat at afor Nnobi ?

Afor nnobi shocked
Re: Lady Regrets The N18k Worth Of Pepper Soup She Ordered (Photos, Video) by Revolva(m): 6:25am On Aug 15, 2022
She is an idiot de form big gal why would someone use 18k to buy peppers soup

If she truly have sense , she will learn how to buy ingredients and cook hers
Re: Lady Regrets The N18k Worth Of Pepper Soup She Ordered (Photos, Video) by latolz: 6:29am On Aug 15, 2022
Lazy lady..
Re: Lady Regrets The N18k Worth Of Pepper Soup She Ordered (Photos, Video) by MarxisGLABACK: 7:04am On Aug 15, 2022
gaby:
She was obviously blind to the price listed on the menu before she ordered because she wanted to '''chop'' the guy's money.

The goat wey dem kill to make that soup get sense pass this girl aswear.

Sorry brother goat for ending up in a hot peppery soup and unto a senior goats table.

In your next life I pray you come as this ewu while she returns as you and end up in a pepper broth... grin

AH ! EAZY BROS, DO U WAN2 KILL THE LADY
Re: Lady Regrets The N18k Worth Of Pepper Soup She Ordered (Photos, Video) by MarxisGLABACK: 7:11am On Aug 15, 2022
ukaface:
Mtcheeew
How you go buy pepper soup 18k in the first place sef. Na ment?
Carry 2k enter market, go abattoir make the cut all those intestines for you, well depending on your location sha, but for fagba abattoir, you fit see 2k buy . How much come be pepper soup ingredients? You won't even spend up to 500 for the spices. Na e you go buy 18k, mtcheeeeew

Gerrat abeg, you buy you come dey complain.
Yeye

NO BE SHE BUY AM , SHE JUST MAKE ORDER NA GUY BUY AM. FOR THIS WHOLE WORLD I NEVER SEE WOMAN WEY FIT SPEND DAT KIND MONEY ON PEPE SOUP, E NO FIT HAPPEN, WOMAN WEY I KNOW FINISH
Re: Lady Regrets The N18k Worth Of Pepper Soup She Ordered (Photos, Video) by everythinggirly(f): 7:27am On Aug 15, 2022
By the time you get married and give birth to at least 3 kids plus your husband that's gonna be 4 of you. So let's say 18×4=72k. Hanty welldone, keep ordering more! Nonsense and ingredients!
Re: Lady Regrets The N18k Worth Of Pepper Soup She Ordered (Photos, Video) by duketerry22(m): 7:40am On Aug 15, 2022
Lies lies lies all lies
Re: Lady Regrets The N18k Worth Of Pepper Soup She Ordered (Photos, Video) by Cutehector(m): 7:50am On Aug 15, 2022
For you to even use 18k to buy peppersoup shows the kind of brain she has.
Re: Lady Regrets The N18k Worth Of Pepper Soup She Ordered (Photos, Video) by We4all: 7:58am On Aug 15, 2022
gaby:
She was obviously blind to the price listed on the menu before she ordered because she wanted to '''chop'' the guy's money.

The goat wey dem kill to make that soup get sense pass this girl aswear.

Sorry brother goat for ending up in a hot peppery soup and unto a senior goats table.

In your next life I pray you come as this ewu while she returns as you and end up in a pepper broth... grin

The bolded got me laughing.
Re: Lady Regrets The N18k Worth Of Pepper Soup She Ordered (Photos, Video) by We4all: 8:00am On Aug 15, 2022
18K reach to buy goat na.
Re: Lady Regrets The N18k Worth Of Pepper Soup She Ordered (Photos, Video) by Chymummy89: 8:01am On Aug 15, 2022
Firstly, the look does not worth it. How on earth will you pay for this kind of river Niger as pepper soup? Not appetizing at all. Enjoy ur 18k.
Re: Lady Regrets The N18k Worth Of Pepper Soup She Ordered (Photos, Video) by ukaface(f): 8:11am On Aug 15, 2022
MarxisGLABACK:

NO BE SHE BUY AM , SHE JUST MAKE ORDER NA GUY BUY AM. FOR THIS WHOLE WORLD I NEVER SEE WOMAN WEY FIT SPEND DAT KIND MONEY ON PEPE SOUP, E NO FIT HAPPEN, WOMAN WEY I KNOW FINISH
no mak this thing gender based bruv.
Re: Lady Regrets The N18k Worth Of Pepper Soup She Ordered (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 15, 2022
Certified lying hoes! Let her mention the restaurant she bought that slurp. Even transcorp doesnt charge that much for pepper soup. angry
Re: Lady Regrets The N18k Worth Of Pepper Soup She Ordered (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 15, 2022
ukaface:
no mak this thing gender based bruv.

Yes o, they will only spend it when they want to do abortion.
Re: Lady Regrets The N18k Worth Of Pepper Soup She Ordered (Photos, Video) by hush15: 8:16am On Aug 15, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) / The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) / Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.