Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,714 members, 7,921,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:24 AM

Buhari Recalls Bashir Ahmad, Promotes Him To Special Assistant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Recalls Bashir Ahmad, Promotes Him To Special Assistant (477 Views)

Why Are You Killing Christians In Nigeria?: Buhari Recalls Meeting With Trump / Buhari recalls Bashir Ahmad, upgrades him to Special Assistant / Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Recalls Bashir Ahmad, Promotes Him To Special Assistant by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari has recalled Bashir Ahmad, his former personal assistant on new media, as a special assistant on digital communications.

According to NAN, Boss Mustapha, secretary to the government of the federation, confirmed the reappointment in a letter addressed to Ahmad, dated July 20, 2022.

In the letter, Mustapha said the appointment took effect on July 19, 2022

In May, Ahmad resigned his appointment following Buhari’s directive that political appointees within his cabinet who are vying for political offices to quit their positions.

He, however, lost his bid to secure the ticket as the candidate of the All Progressives (APC) for the Gaya/Ajingi/Albasu constituency of Kano state ahead of the 2023 election.

He had contested against Mahmud Gaya, a lawmaker who currently represents the constituency in the house of representatives.

Ahmad secured 16 votes, while Gaya polled 109 votes.

He rejected the result, alleging that the primary election was not free and fair, and called for a fresh poll.

“I hereby categorically reject the process and proceeds of the primary election conducted on May 27, 2022, to elect the All Progressives Congress (APC) flagbearer for the position of member House of Representatives for Albasu/Gaya/Ajingi Federal Constituency,” he had said.

Buhari appointed Ahmad in 2016 as personal assistant on new media following his active involvement in the buildup to the 2015 presidential election, where he served as a member of the Buhari Support Organisation (BSO)
https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-recalls-bashir-ahmad-promotes-him-to-special-assistant/amp?fbclid=IwAR2uz9nDxtVegobMv0PY3B_XKCJhmtYoBt7wVy-2YxfjEJkrWOgN9R177Wo
Re: Buhari Recalls Bashir Ahmad, Promotes Him To Special Assistant by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
Okoros will collect second wotowoto again

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Recalls Bashir Ahmad, Promotes Him To Special Assistant by jkpbestseries: 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
divine settlement
Re: Buhari Recalls Bashir Ahmad, Promotes Him To Special Assistant by mach7(m): 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
Nice one.

Bashir Ahmad is loyal and competent.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Recalls Bashir Ahmad, Promotes Him To Special Assistant by Toneypen247(m): 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hmmn
Re: Buhari Recalls Bashir Ahmad, Promotes Him To Special Assistant by gozmok1(m): 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
Who am I?

I ran away from my village to claim Lagos as my homeland
I lied about my actual age and educational qualifications
I have monopoly over all IGR in Lagos
I have my urchins that rob and harass people in Lagos traffic
I sent soldiers to shoot civilians who were protesting for their human rights only to flee from the country hours after committing the act
Re: Buhari Recalls Bashir Ahmad, Promotes Him To Special Assistant by KUNZEH(m): 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
Congratulobia
Re: Buhari Recalls Bashir Ahmad, Promotes Him To Special Assistant by Built2last: 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
Okay
Re: Buhari Recalls Bashir Ahmad, Promotes Him To Special Assistant by inoki247: 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
Mak he recall Ameachi too cos he be like say baba don go into hiding afta election....

Even Osinbajo wey no resign afta the election e don go silent only to goan break him leg nd afta leg heal again we no hear from him again...

(1) (Reply)

Building Collapse In Kubwa Area Of Abuja / Peter Obi Address Nigerians In California (pic Video) / 2023: PDP Looks To Amaechi To Upstage Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.