Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,643 members, 7,889,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:23 PM

I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches (2123 Views)

Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & LP Officials Land In Benue In An "Obidient" Aircraft / Is Obi Cubana Supporting ESN? See The Sophisticated Guns Found At His Party / 'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by Johnsown1(m): 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
Frigga13:
No he should keep it up...

Una eyes go clear

Obi will lose Anambra state and Enugu state

Plus Christian minus Christian

Power to the people
North 2023

INEC chairman has spoken. Oga speak for yourself.
Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by Arysexy(m): 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
The Man Obi is the right man amongts the lot to lead Nigeria at this Moment no doubt.

Atiku and Tinubu are both part of the rot Nigeria is in today.

But I think Obi should demonstrate that he will be President of Over 70 million Nigerian Muslims and other Trado worshipers and not just the Churches.

From Living Faith, to Redeem, Methodist he is been everywhere mega churches are

If he is Visiting all the Churches, he should also remember to visit the mosques.

The question is , will Muslims allow a Christian step foot into a mosque, without shouting abomination and infidel?

Just mere touching of Koran during my NYSC days, my Muslim room mate fought me.

Let the VP do the mosque visiting. Obi was in Kaduna last week for a Muslim wedding. Didn't you see that?

1 Like

Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by techWriter3: 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
That's why he been a somebody vp
Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by idu1(m): 10:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
Arysexy:

The question is , will Muslims allow a Christian step foot into a mosque, without shouting abomination and infidel?

Let the VP do the mosque visiting. Obi was in Kaduna last week for a Muslim wedding. Didn't you see that?
Don't mind the ignorants. You can touch it. Get the English translated and read it.
Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by onatisi(m): 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
he can do it , he should be associating with Muslims too, no one is condemning him, he is a politician, and he knows ways he can use to gather Muslims together and address them. but if he keeps going from one church to the other, it may be difficult to break that toga but campaigns hasn't started fully so we should all wait and see how he intends to address
Arysexy:

1 Like

Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by SadiqBabaSani: 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
onatisi:
he can do it , he should be associating with Muslims too, no one is condemning him, he is a politician, and he knows ways he can use to gather Muslims together and address them. but if he keeps going from one church to the other, it may be difficult to break that toga but campaigns hasn't started fully so we should all wait and see how he intends to address
You are wise

1 Like

Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by excanny: 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
it is wrong, Obi must demonstrate that he will be for all, not just to win the votes but he must understand that he will not just be President for churches only

How can a Christian be visiting mosques?

Doesn’t make sense.

When he does something wrong now, you will be the first to blame him.

Remember the praying mat saga and how you guys said he was disrespecting your religion.

Let the man do what he knows about.

Datti will visit you in your mosques.
Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by TheOldGods: 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
Frigga13:

Una eyes go clear

Power to the people
North 2023

will loose Enugu and Anambra to who grin grin grin
Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by richie240: 11:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
Keep deceiving yasevs.
**The northerners (whether Christians or Muslims) are endangered species in alaigbo.

**Even Yoruba pastors have embargoes placed on them from entering alaigbo.

**Before u waste ur efforts visiting mosques and ('Yoruba') churches, why not dive inwards: 'visit' and get rid of ur hate-infested DNA, o ye hypocrites!
cool
SadiqBabaSani:
it is wrong, Obi must demonstrate that he will be for all, not just to win the votes but he must understand that he will not just be President for churches only
Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by Omoslim26: 12:13am On Aug 15, 2022
Frigga13:

We will see people wey wan work with him and people wey go vote am

Una go wake late.. no worries

Power to the people
North 2023

He already has close to 1 million votes from my Church.
We say a big NO to muslim-muslim ticket but that doesn't mean that we have forgotten that power must come down South undecided
Help Us ask your Atiku is His Northern brothers will allow the South hold power for 16 straight years.
Will the North not declare War if the South tries to hold unto Power for straight16years

Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by rusher14: 12:32am On Aug 15, 2022
He needs to visit the churches to see if he can healed from the spirit of lying.
Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 15, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
The Man Obi is the right man amongts the lot to lead Nigeria at this Moment no doubt.

Atiku and Tinubu are both part of the rot Nigeria is in today.

But I think Obi should demonstrate that he will be President of Over 100 million Nigerian Muslims and other Trado worshipers and not just the Churches.

From Living Faith, to Redeem, Methodist he is been everywhere mega churches are

If he is Visiting all the Churches, he should also remember to visit the mosques.

he will visit soon
Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by Ezmans: 1:55am On Aug 15, 2022
Frigga13:

Una eyes go clear

Power to the people
North 2023

go & do malaria test
Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by KanwuliaExtra: 2:05am On Aug 15, 2022
Because he is not a hypocrite worshipping where his faith does not belong. wink
Unlike some we know.
Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by Yusuf54: 9:41am On Aug 15, 2022
jmoore:

Are you okay? Are you alright? Do you understand the topic?

The topic is not a popularity contest. Suffer no dey tire you?
I don't know that you and your family are really suffering
Mosque is not a campaign ground for Politicians. Just get that to your medulla Oblangata.
Peter Iro Obi dey go no where
Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by Yusuf54: 9:53am On Aug 15, 2022
jmoore:

Are you okay? Are you alright? Do you understand the topic?

The topic is not a popularity contest. Suffer no dey tire you?
Like how Obi turned Anambra to Dubai ?
Even the current Governor of Oyo State is 1 Billion times better than your own Messiah ( Peter Iro Obi )
Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by kay1one(m): 10:04am On Aug 15, 2022
How did Trump win his election?

By identifying with his base, the evangelicals.

The north will still vote Atiku.

All Obi needs is 25% from them.

The South and North Central can give him good numbers.
Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by Achilles881: 10:58am On Aug 15, 2022
Actually he was invited by the churches, if the mosque invite his deputy he will go.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayemi Commissions Uncompleted Multi-billion Naira Cargo Airport [+ Photos] / On A Serious Note, I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election / PEPT: Three Strikes And You're Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.