Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,632 members, 7,914,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:30 AM

2023: APC, PDP & LP To Win Two Zones Each. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: APC, PDP & LP To Win Two Zones Each. (1332 Views)

LP To Its Reps Members: You Have Failed To Be True Ambassadors Of The People / NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result / Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: APC, PDP & LP To Win Two Zones Each. by PDPPROMAX: 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
To all the E-warriors and social media inec chairmen don't expect your candidate to win with an overwhelming margin or a landslide victory in 2023 presidential election. Its going be anarrow margin of victory for any of Tinubu, Atiku and Obi.
1) Tinubu or JAGABAN as he is popularly known to win Atiku and Obi in these regions.

North Central
South West.

2) Atiku Abubakar to win in the zones of the core north, which includes

North East
North West

3) Obi or OBIDIENT as he is popularly called by his supporters will win the remaining two regions which are;

South East
South South.

Note, what will make the deference or determine the winner of the presidential election in February 2023 will be the ability of each candidate to fish outside his favoured zone.

https://zapiforum.com/question/2023-apc-pdp-lp-to-win-two-zones-each/

2 Likes

Re: 2023: APC, PDP & LP To Win Two Zones Each. by Thinkfree(m): 9:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
op
Re: 2023: APC, PDP & LP To Win Two Zones Each. by LordLugard1(m): 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
Atiku's campeign

1 Share

Re: 2023: APC, PDP & LP To Win Two Zones Each. by PDPPROMAX: 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
Thinkfree:
op
why calling me?
Re: 2023: APC, PDP & LP To Win Two Zones Each. by Thinkfree(m): 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
PDPPROMAX:
why calling me?
i want to tell you that i know a candidate that can't fish outside his favoured zone, even if he does he can't catch more than 10,000 fishes.

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC, PDP & LP To Win Two Zones Each. by mystery22: 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
Are you in meddle belt or you are just typing base on imaginations..

Tinubu can't win and will never win north Central..and what really spoiled it for him was the Muslim/Muslim ticket..

9 Likes

Re: 2023: APC, PDP & LP To Win Two Zones Each. by Trinitycian: 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
LordLugard1:
Atiku's campeign

Keep endearing Atiku to the core Northerners

2 Likes

Re: 2023: APC, PDP & LP To Win Two Zones Each. by Arysexy(m): 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
Obi is winning NC not Tinubu

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: APC, PDP & LP To Win Two Zones Each. by Idiotseverywher: 9:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
Tinubu can't win middle belt, middle belt will determine the winner especially between obi and atiku,APC will lose that zone because of the activities of Fulani bandits who they accused were unleashed on them by buhari and his Fulani brothers, obi is having the advantage here because they are predominantly Christians and the fear of atiku following buhari line of not going to arrest his Fulani brothers are terrorising the indigenous tribes in the region, you can take is to the bank APC can not win that region

7 Likes

Re: 2023: APC, PDP & LP To Win Two Zones Each. by 4teenblaq: 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
If tinubu win NC make I bend..

Na only kwara, he fit manage gather small 500k votes.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: APC, PDP & LP To Win Two Zones Each. by PDPPROMAX: 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
mystery22:
Are you in meddle belt or you are just typing base on imaginations..

Tinubu can't win and will never win north Central..and what really spoiled it for him was the Muslim/Muslim ticket..
why won't he win north Central? I don't think the religious card labour party are holding close to their chest will have any meaninful effect in north Central because in state like benue with almost 99% Christians population will make sure they punish the governor by votin the reverend father who is the apc governorship candidate. Now you are left with only Plateau state, even with its large Christian population that's not enough to overwhelm the Muslims in Niger,kwara, kogi and Nasarawa state combined. I.e if religion becomes a factor to vote as most Christian fro south east want it to be.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: APC, PDP & LP To Win Two Zones Each. by Qtrpst4: 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
In all honesty, have you ever travelled outside your Yoruba land? Talk more of being in the NC?

PDPPROMAX:
why won't he win north Central? I don't think the religious card labour party are holding close to their chest will have any meaninful effect in north Central because in state like benue with almost 99% Christians population will make sure they punish the governor by votin the reverend father who is the apc governorship candidate. Now you are left with only Plateau state, even with its large Christian population that's not enough to overwhelm the Muslims in Niger,kwara, kogi and Nasarawa state combined. I.e if religion becomes a factor to vote as most Christian fro south east want it to be.

10 Likes

Re: 2023: APC, PDP & LP To Win Two Zones Each. by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
Tinibu will win 3. NC, SW, NW.. But all with a small margin.
Obi to win overwhelmingly in SE, SS and still get significant votes in NC and SW.
Re: 2023: APC, PDP & LP To Win Two Zones Each. by mystery22: 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
PDPPROMAX:
I can see you are a bat supporter,no need arguing with you..you people see things differently..
So only the south easterners are condemning the Muslim/Muslim ticket..tinubu can never win benue,plateau,niger and nasarawa base on facts on ground..

8 Likes

Re: 2023: APC, PDP & LP To Win Two Zones Each. by PDPPROMAX: 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
Qtrpst4:
In all honesty, have you ever travelled outside your Yoruba land? Talk more of being in the NC?

the only region i haven't spent five years in Nigeria is South west and south south.
Im from north Central, birthed in northeast, schooled in north west served in South east. My father retired from 82 div enugu my business have most of it supplies from abia states ( school road and ariaria) and onitsha main market.
Re: 2023: APC, PDP & LP To Win Two Zones Each. by mystery22: 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
Trinitycian:

Keep endearing Atiku to the core Northerners
which core northerners,can fulani win any election without others... something atiku campaign are trying to distance themselves from,you are here forming nonsense
Re: 2023: APC, PDP & LP To Win Two Zones Each. by PDPPROMAX: 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
mystery22:
I can see you are a bat supporter,no need arguing with you..you people see things differently..
So only the south easterners are condemning the Muslim/Muslim ticket..tinubu can never win benue,plateau,niger and nasarawa base on facts on ground..
what's the fact on ground? please tell me if there is anything other than the Muslim/Muslim ticket.
Re: 2023: APC, PDP & LP To Win Two Zones Each. by Obagreatdatoye(m): 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
PDPPROMAX:
What you are saying does not make sense

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC, PDP & LP To Win Two Zones Each. by Jesusloveyou: 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
Qtrpst4:

I don't know how your one vote will determine north central vote.
so because of your one vote, obi will clear all the state in north central.
Re: 2023: APC, PDP & LP To Win Two Zones Each. by Qtrpst4: 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
Each of the multitudes that came out for obi in nassarawa has one votes like me, when will tilumbu's multitude with one vote come out?

Is this how he will clear the NC? with less than 10 persons?

Jesusloveyou:
I don't know how your one vote will determine north central vote.
so because of your one vote, obi will clear all the state in north central.

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC, PDP & LP To Win Two Zones Each. by techWriter3: 2:13am On Aug 15, 2022
politicians is defeating NC not politicians

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC, PDP & LP To Win Two Zones Each. by Jesusloveyou: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Each of the multitudes that came out for obi in nassarawa has one votes like me, when will tilumbu's multitude with one vote come out?

Is this how he will clear the NC? with less than 10 persons?

so the governor and all government functionary will vote for obituary, what will be their gain to lose the state to unknown party,
what is obituary bringing to the table.
Obidient don't know politics.
Re: 2023: APC, PDP & LP To Win Two Zones Each. by Truthisunique2: 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
mystery22:
which core northerners,can fulani win any election without others... something atiku campaign are trying to distance themselves from,you are here forming nonsense
you are ignorant

North is one, if you give them more reason to support their own it's finished

It is a fact that power is the only thing they look forward to, just don't let them remember
Re: 2023: APC, PDP & LP To Win Two Zones Each. by etrouble: 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
Atikulation cannot win North West nah
Re: 2023: APC, PDP & LP To Win Two Zones Each. by Qtrpst4: 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
How many are they compared to those you see in the video?

We will meet at the poll

Jesusloveyou:
so the governor and all government functionary will vote for obituary, what will be their gain to lose the state to unknown party,
what is obituary bringing to the table.
Obidient don't know politics.
Re: 2023: APC, PDP & LP To Win Two Zones Each. by kay1one(m): 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
North Central States include: plateau State, Nasarawa, Kwara, Benue, kogi, Niger and you can add FCT to that.

Benue, plateau and FCT are already LP. Nasarawa can still be won. If he does that, NC is LP. Election won.

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC, PDP & LP To Win Two Zones Each. by mystery22: 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you are ignorant

North is one, if you give them more reason to support their own it's finished

It is a fact that power is the only thing they look forward to, just don't let them remember
you are the very ignorant one here,if you think north Central believe in this thing you wrote up here...And recently hausas too..
You see, come 2023 the youths are no longer voting tribe but competence..
Go wash the BBC documentary to learn better

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC, PDP & LP To Win Two Zones Each. by mycar: 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
PDPPROMAX:
Presidential election is different from governorship, even the rev father in benue will prefer Peter Obi to Tinubu muslim muslim ticket. being a party member could not save G, Ortom from herdsmen menace while in apc

(1) (Reply)

You Don’t Have Monopoly Over Violence – Labour Party Warns APC / 2023: Obi Lacks Structures, It’ll Be A Miracle Of The Century If He Wins –Mamora / 2023: Igbos Think Rivers People Will Support Obi, We Are Not Biafrans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.