Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,571 members, 7,911,484 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 11:21 AM

Is This Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Wrong? (383 Views)

She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) / Is This Wrong Of This Woman? / Is This Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Wrong? by 4teenblaq: 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
It is wrong for a lady to take you out as a man and spend on you?

I am asking because a lady wanted to do so, I rejected the offer. And I don't know why I did reject the offer but I feel it was not good.
Re: Is This Wrong? by Odetokun3(m): 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
Please help us

Re: Is This Wrong? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
No
Re: Is This Wrong? by Bluezy13(m): 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
There is no absolute wrong.
There is no absolute right.
Wrong and right is individualistic.
Whatever you feel is wrong, is wrong.
Nevertheless, wrong can change to right with time and vise versa.
Re: Is This Wrong? by marlow1962(m): 11:59pm On Aug 14, 2022
Do unto others what you what them to do to you.
But it’s obvious the golden rule doesn’t work here in Nigeria.
Many men spend on ladies even without asking for anything back, but due to the fact that some ladies are so poor to the extend that they can’t even reciprocate good done to them.
Not every man ask for sex in return, just spend on a dude you have been leaching on and watch him spend more on you.
Nigerian women think being romantic is by spreading that disgusting leg exposing that dahm infected pussy.
The last romantic ladies died the day nigeria got her independence.
Wft.
My bro the next time you have the chance to eat a ladies money. Don’t hesitate to do that as they won’t hesitate to it yours.
Re: Is This Wrong? by Sammy101111(m): 5:09am On Aug 15, 2022
For me to accept a lady to ball me
First our love most be genuine
I can only accept that from the woman am dating .
I just cant let any woman ball me on a date
Woman can cast
Them go use am yab you one day
Re: Is This Wrong? by ajidikun: 9:03am On Aug 15, 2022
my gf and me spend on each other,she even gets seriously angry if I don't agree for her to take me out.I see no problem there oooo.

(1) (Reply)

“i Cried For Days And Regret My Actions” Bbnaija’s Beauty Tukura Admits Her Mist / Need For Guys To Examine Every Runs Girl They Cross Paths With / How To Know Whether He Or She Is The Right Person For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.